Money In The Bank Chatter Macth: Triple Threat Group A

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Welcome to the first ever Money In the Bank Chatter match. The rules are simple whoever is the best trash talking, shoot promo expert shall become the champion. Well actually it’s not that simple so here we go to clarify. In this tournament you get three posts against your opponents to prove you are better than them. I do not care who starts it, but you must wait until someone responds before posting another one UNLESS 5 hours have passed. After either 48 hours or until everyone has posted I will then come in and simply write closed. After this time I have power to manually go in and add a poll. Two days of voting later, whoever gets the least amount of votes is eliminated.

In this first round because it’s a Triple Threat If indeed the first two participants finish before person 3 gets their posts in well tough luck person three you get three posts in a row.

Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for the start of this tournament.

This match will be between:Dr. ManureTheBear and Uncle Phatso

Enjoy, and happy talking!

Dr....
Uncle Phatso...

Are we all too afraid? Do we shake in our sleep?

Didn't think so.

Guess it's up to me to step it up.

Am I he only one in my group who has a chin broad enough to take a few knocks on?

Didn't think so...

...but prove me wrong.

Nobody's crying in the corner...
...in the basement...
...in the attic...
...yet.

Once you two let slip the surly bonds of etiquette, you will know ...freedom.

I have come to know that if people fear you, they will do...ANYTHING...to avoid you. Some people will slit their own necks if it means a return ticket.

Do not be afraid, my brothers... you are of no use to me with slit throats.

If you will allow me, I shall lead you two out of the light and into the shadow. Back into that cesspool state of mind we have come to know as home.

TRUE power comes from the inside... From digging deep into your own skin and intestines. Show me what you have, judgement is not for us, we shall not have the blind deriding us again.

You better think long, you better think hard, because I will NOT be so...diplomatic... again. My next shoot...

...it's coming...

Afraid? FecesTheFeline, you've got it all wrong.

I'm a doctor. I study, I diagnose, and then, I operate. And, believe me, I will cut as deeply as it takes.

See, while you talk about where true power comes from and about digging deep, you only scratched the surface. I'll get straight to the heart: I've already beaten you both. "Phatso" and "Manure-" it's as if you readily admit to the world that you're failures. I can't believe that I even have to dirty my hands with you two Garbage Pail Kids rejects.

You can try all the mind games you like, DookieTheDog, but I've studied the masters. Your metaphors are Freudian and your delivery Pavlovian. Frankly though I'm just impressed that you don't communicate by making clicking sounds with your tongue.

And Phatso, I know you're on your way to the computer to join us. I'm sure you just got distracted by some shiny object along the way.

Quit now and spare yourselves gentlemen. This is officially my operating room now, and I don't think you want go under the knife.

It looks like one of you ladies has taken my advice. Thanks for tidying up, Macios. It's clear that Phatso and Manure are scared of needles. Kindly leave my office, losers. Oh, and be sure that you take two of these...

th

...and call me in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back