Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
raw-logo-new.gif

Tonight WWE has its Season Premiere and they are going up against the Monday Night Football double header.

raw+roulette.jpg

RAW is pulling out an old trick with The RAW Roulette, will that be enough to keep you tuned in?

To bad we wont get any H.L.A. :(

I always watch Raw no matter what's going on in the show.

Speaking of roulette's though, nothing beats the Redneck Triathalon from BB 03'.
Golden, pure golden.

You can't forget the main reason to watch tonight.

chad-dont-fine-me.jpg
chad-ocho-cinco_nc.jpg

Chad OchoCinco is hosting RAW tonight. The most entertaining man in the history of the NFL is coming to Monday Night RAW.

I wish I could say I'd be here, but I'll be at the bar watching Monday Night Football, since my team is playing. Either way, RAW is getting DVRed, and I can't wait to see my boy Ocho hosting.

I could have went to this RAW, if they had put the listing on their website earlier. I checked several months ago and there were no other shows planned for Ohio. They changed it recently.

UGHHHH.

Still, I have two friends coming over to the dorm, so I'll still have fun.

My guess is this show will be either really good or really bad. I have a horrible feeling of a danceoff or something.

Happy to hear face Cena vs. face Orton is out as our WrestleMania main event.

Bring on Cena vs. Taker.

I could have went to this RAW, if they had put the listing on their website earlier. I checked several months ago and there were no other shows planned for Ohio. They changed it recently.

UGHHHH.

Still, I have two friends coming over to the dorm, so I'll still have fun.

lady friends??? Also I'll probably be watching as well.

Yet Another Gimmick Show thats only TWO hours. I hope that they can At least have SOME violence on the roulette wheel. I dont want to see Cena vs Orton in a Pillow fight and the pillows are full of sunshine and marshmallows.

If you insist on playing the "I know the lingo" game, then yes. Yes it is.

Don't feel bad about it. I also enjoy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back