• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA Tournament: Bob Sapp vs Keith Jardine

Better MMA Fighter?

• Sapp

• Jardine

Results are only viewable after voting.

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Jardine.jpg

He has beat Forrest Griffin and Chuck Liddell. But he was knocked out in the first round by Wanderlai Silva. His current MMA record is 14-5. His last fight was a loss against Quinton Jackson at UFC 96.

vsd.jpg

He hasnt really beat any big names but most of his fights dont last long. Most of his fights are won by KO or TKO. His current MMA record is 10-3. He won his last fight against Akihito Tanaka. Sapp is also known for being an IWGP pro wrestling world champion.

I have no clue who either man is, but since Sapp has a better name I'll go with him. Good luck with the tournament Cee Cee Hess.

You might recognize Sapp better from the movie The Longest Yard where he played a key role. He is big in Japan.

It's pretty even between these two. But I'm leaning towards Jardine, just because he's fought more top notch fighters than Sapp. But the fight between these two could really go either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back