Million Dollar Give-Away (cont.)

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
This weeks RAW rating did a 3.3 off hours of 3.3 and 3.3. That is way up from last weeks 3.0.

So with this being said off the main news site. Am I to understand that this million dollar give-away crap is going to continue beyond the draft, possibly throughout the rest of the month, or even into next month?

I mean, honestly is this thing working so great that Mr. McMahon really DID buy his ratings from fans? Could that many people who didn't watch wrestling before, truly get sucked into watching specifically now because of some half imaginable money give-away?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume the ratings are going up because Cena is close to winning the Championship. Surely that has to be it, because this money give-away crap is outrageous and couldn't possibly be the reason the ratings would do anything other than continue to bomb.

EDIT: Does this post belong in the bar room, or the W.W.E. Section? If someone feels its better served in the W.W.E. section.. could it be moved. Thanks.

Well, it's in the Bar Room right now, so I'm saying that the reason is Cena opening the show, and getting close to the title. Usually the first hour does lower ratings than the second, but that didn't happen here. And Cena had nearly the whole first half hour.

I have to agree. People are tuning in because they think that Cena is going to regain the title. This Million Dollar Mania is bombing worse than the XFL and its losing more viewers. Mcmahon is just wasting his money. I say he keeps his money or uses it to buy new writers and make the show good again.

The Million Dollar Mania takes up too much time, and of course Vince got to make a joke out of it by giving away a small amount to one unlucky person each week(last week was $2, this week was $16).

Dammit, do you mean that when we're supposed to get into the air of mystery that is the draft- who's going where- we'll be having those asinine( have no idea if this fits here, always sounds like a nice word:p) interruptions?

The give away doesn't annoy me nearly as much as the reactions of the people who win do. Like you just won a whole lot of money, at least YELL or be excited or something you asshats.

Flames Out
Dragon

That's because they know they're being called Dragon. WWE calls them before the show to tell them to keep the lines open. I say the same thing, I mean if I won that money, I'd be dropping ALOT of F-bombs. And if Vince chose me to be the one to get the small amount of money for the week, well I'd be dropping ALOT of F-Bombs too:p

The Million Dollar Mania takes up too much time, and of course Vince got to make a joke out of it by giving away a small amount to one unlucky person each week(last week was $2, this week was $16).

You do realize the people who win those small amounts, still get prizes that total thousands of dollars, right?

Last week the lady who won $2.00.. got an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip to New York for herself, her Husband and their Child(ren). While I'd rather take the money.. a trip to N.Y., to stay in a fancy Hotel and eat at a fancy restaurant isn't something most of the wrestling fan population can have the chance to do.

I'd of still cussed him out on national television.. you know.. for the realism of the whole thing. Since the call was prescreened and the lady knew what was going to happen.. I would've told him ahead of time I was "faking" the whole thing.. so "be prepared." :lmao:

Also, that guy he made bark like a dog. I would've so quickly been like "*Bleep* who the *bleep* do you think you're talkin' to?! I just won a shit load of your *bleep*in' money, you bark for me *bleep*!"

Then if he would've threatened taking the money away, I would've told him I already copied the rules of entry.. and it clearly states once you answer the password correctly, you win. (in other words, you can't go back from there) So then I'd sue him for an even larger amount. It'd be great stuff. Very entertaining for the Raw fans, because unlike McMahon.. thats what I'M all about. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back