• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mila Kunis accepts Invite to Marine Corps Ball

Kenny Powers

Bulletproof Tiger
From Yahoo News:

When Sgt. Scott Moore posted a YouTube video last week inviting the Black Swan actress to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on Nov. 18, it probably seemed like a long shot. But at the urging of her Friends With Benefits costar, Justin Timberlake, Kunis agreed to head to Greenville, North Carolina to be Moore's date.

In the video, Moore addressed the actress directly from Afghanistan. "Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly," he said. "So take a second to think about it, and get back to me."

When FOX411 asked the actress if she knew about the invitation, Timberlake, 30, made certain that Kunis would go. "Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?" he asked her. "You need to do it for your country!"

"I'll go. I'll do it for you," Kunis said, before asking Timberlake if he was going to attend as well.

"They don't want me!" he exclaimed. "They want you."

I think I speak for everyone when I say Congratulations you lucky Son of a bitch. NorCal gets all the trim.

mila-kunis-aug-GQ-LB.jpg

Reactions: .
I've been watching through That 70s Show recently. She got a lot hotter once she left that show apparently.

Reactions: .
She was hot on that show. However, she was far more annoying than attractive, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Hope this guy doesn't think he's getting laid, or touched, or even really spoken to. Stuck-up bitch will probably have several security guards, making sure the unwashed commoners know their place.

She was hot on that show. However, she was far more annoying than attractive, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Hope this guy doesn't think he's getting laid, or touched, or even really spoken to. Stuck-up bitch will probably have several security guards, making sure the unwashed commoners know their place.

Yup, this is exactly how it'll go down.

She supposedly plays World of Warcraft and Settler's of Catan regularly. That makes her even hotter...

Damn dude, who left their used tampon in your cheerios this morning? Maybe I'm not up to scuff with the Hollywood gossip, but is there any reason to believe that Mila Kunis is a "suck-up bitch" that is afraid of making even the most remote contact with the general public? Fuck, isn't the fact that she's going proof that she's a pretty decent person that will probably be perfectly lovely to her date? I mean, I'm sure nothing at all is going to happen, but there ain't nothing wrong with simply enjoying the company of a beautiful woman like Mila Kunis.

Isn't NorCal in the Air Force?

Yes, but now I'm betting he wishes he was a Marine lulz.

Fuck, isn't the fact that she's going proof that she's a pretty decent person that will probably be perfectly lovely to her date?

After being put on the spot? Not to mention the media blitz going on about it? She couldn't possibly say no. She's too smart for that.

Oh, and I have no idea if she's a bitch or not. That's my first thought when it comes to any of these Hollywood types.

After being put on the spot? Not to mention the media blitz going on about it? She couldn't possibly say no. She's too smart for that.

Oh, and I have no idea if she's a bitch or not. That's my first thought when it comes to any of these Hollywood types.

She could still say no and nobody would bat an eye. It seems to me like the only reason there is a media blitz is because she's going. In fact, I don't see how anyone could blame her for saying no, considering it's on the other side of the country, she's a busy woman promoting her new film, she has no idea what type of guy this dude will turn out to be, and so on and so forth.

She could still say no and nobody would bat an eye. It seems to me like the only reason there is a media blitz is because she's going. In fact, I don't see how anyone could blame her for saying no, considering it's on the other side of the country, she's a busy woman promoting her new film, she has no idea what type of guy this dude will turn out to be, and so on and so forth.

This was a story days before she accepted. I saw this story on several news shows prior to her accepting.

She would definitely catch shit for not going. I'm not saying she should, but she would have. Think: Fox News Channel. Just think about that for a second...

They're far too busy trying to come up with reasons as to why Michelle Bachman is a perfectly fine choice for president of the United States to worry about Mila Kunis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back