Mike Awsome reveals Vince's direction with ECW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Here is the unedited message that Mike Awesome sent to everyone on his MySpace friends list:

I am sitting at my computer saturday8-26-06 evening and i recieve a fax. lo and behold it is a contract for wwe. I normally throw them out and not comment nor even care what they send me as wwe is a living hell. but this contract(which i will post at a later time) had a very intresting idea in it,and i thought i would tell the fans the direction vince mcmann is taking ecw.
my contract was to make a apperance at the first ecw/wwe ppv. i was offered $12.000.00 for one apperance in the hammerstien ballroom.(which by far other then the ecw arena has the best fans) so i read this and i considedered this offer.
so i gave johny ace a call disgussed this offer with him,and asked what role iwould be playing? what i was told was bullshit and i think the real ecw fans would f***ing riot if they did this.
i was told the plan was for me to attack the big show on a few shows. each time i would get the upper hand. basicley awesome bomb him just kick the ever loving shit out of him. then bigshow vs i would headline the first ecw ppv.(of course joey styles is against this the pencil neck bitch)
this all sounded good until they told me at the ppv the big show was going to dismantle me and pin me within 30 seconds or less. you got to be kidding me right? in 30 seconds i had to job?
this is the direction wwe is going to take ecw. they are looking for a legond to crush and since i turned the offer down it is going to be someone else. i just wanted to let the TRUE ecw fans what direction there going with this brand.

For those of you who wanted Awsome, I guess that aint happening. Styles don't like him anyway.

Does this mean that Sabu is jobbing to Big Show on the ECW PPV or are they going into a different direction? I hope Vince doesn't do that to Sabu.
Your thoughts?

I think it is true and that Vince will continue with that idea and have many more similar ideas - ending in everyone (not just the old ecw fans who already hate it) hating ECW and the brand ceasing to exist again - All the talent would just go back to Raw or Smkdown...which is bad...He seems to be treating it like a training pool - with younger stars (or potential stars) facing off against in ring veterans...i.e CM Punk or Shannon Moore versus Hardcore Holly or Test....

a main event that last 30 seconds

that wont happen this is complete bullshit

i for some reason believe Vince felt this way and has probably since changed his mind. Sombody needs to beat the Big Show, and it being Awsome wouldn't have been a bad idea. Knowing now what happened with Awsome and Vince I hope Heyman nixes this idea and has Sabu beat him for the belt in December.

Mike Awesome is stupid, calling out for "REAL" ECW fans after the shit he pulled... He should come back as that 70's guy and have Sandman work him. Cry me a river.

Mannequin Republic said:
Whats with unemployed wrestlers becoming attention ****es?

You just answered your own question. They're unemployed.

If I was at that PPV, and the main event was Mike Awesome vs. Big Show, and it only lasted 30 seconds with Show winning it, I would definately start a riot. Also, I think it's fake because the ECW PPV is apparently being held in Georgia! :(

Flokiyo said:
If I was at that PPV, and the main event was Mike Awesome vs. Big Show, and it only lasted 30 seconds with Show winning it, I would definately start a riot. Also, I think it's fake because the ECW PPV is apparently being held in Georgia! :(

orriginally the PPV was supposed to be at the Ballrom. The venue has been moved twice since then so there may be some truth to what Awesome is saying

I think this is bullshit. While I like Mike Awesome's talent in the ring, this seems to be just a little far fetched. Although Vince is a dumbass at times.

lol yeah its a total joke for awesome to be calling out for real ecw fans. hes proven to be unreliable and unloyal time and time again. of course most of the wwe guys who were in ecw were sell outs also. there wasnt much loyalty there but they all claim to have it. for example taz and al snow...

raven and lance storm culd easily be considered traitors too but considering their careers flourished GREATLY in wcw, it was a wise decision.

but to abandon ecw after winning the championship and just F* the company the way he did, he should be happy to get 12k to job to the big show. what an idiot.

Smokeydogg said:
a main event that last 30 seconds

that wont happen this is complete bullshit

Goldberg had them all the time so why not. ----man I hate goldberg!

Yeah...I don't know about a 30 second main event. Main events - though not usually the night's best match - are supposed to involve back and forth action.

And like someone said Mike Awesome has no right to speak for ECW fans on any level. He is a traitor plain and simple. He didn't leave the company the right way. He would have thrown the belt down on television if thats what WCW wanted. I'm an Awesome fan but let's be real here people.

:robvandam:
:wtf:

It's harsh to say Awesome and most of the guys in WWE are ECW sellouts - they were all offered A LOT more money in a bigger corporation with more job security - as opposed to wrestling for little or no money with no job security just for the fans....RUBBISH - these guys all (or most anyways) have families and want to earn an acceptable wage! Stop calling them sellouts....I love the old ECW (and happen to think Awesome is a bit shit in the ring but, thats another post completely) bu they were all going anyway so why not make some money and GET A BETTER JOB out of it? Like you would have stayed with ECW if Bishoff offered you a 5 year deal worth hundreds of thousands....I THINK NOT....

apocalypse said:
It's harsh to say Awesome and most of the guys in WWE are ECW sellouts - they were all offered A LOT more money in a bigger corporation with more job security - as opposed to wrestling for little or no money with no job security just for the fans....RUBBISH - these guys all (or most anyways) have families and want to earn an acceptable wage! Stop calling them sellouts....I love the old ECW (and happen to think Awesome is a bit shit in the ring but, thats another post completely) bu they were all going anyway so why not make some money and GET A BETTER JOB out of it? Like you would have stayed with ECW if Bishoff offered you a 5 year deal worth hundreds of thousands....I THINK NOT....
Oh no I'm not judging him though I'm just saying he has know real claim over anything ECW ya feel me? And your right if you call one a sellout the everyone else has to be too. His deal was worth over a million. To wuote Mick Foley " I would have sold out too if you offered me that kind of money."

:dark2:

He may not have a huge claim over ECW but he was CHAMPION for a while and he must have enjoyed that - as champion I feel he is connected to ECW - the same way as someone like Taz or Shane Douglas. I think a big reason for fans disliking Awesome for leaving was how it was treated by ECW - and mainly JOEY STYLES...He may not have as much of a claim as Funk or Sabu or the Dudleys but he does have a claim...I think...I also think he has done well to let people know of Vince's dastardly scheme....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back