Miguel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito 2

HoHo

The Voice of the Future
Cotto_Margarito_LA_PC_110922_002a.jpg

Miguel Cotto will face Antonio Margarito on Dec. 3 at Madison Square Garden in New York. The fight will be contested at a catchweight of 153 pounds. Cotto is putting his WBA and WBB junior middleweight world titles on the line, though Cotto is considered a "super champion" by the WBA, and the organization considers Austin Trout its regular champion and Anthony Mundine the interim champion.
The fight is a rematch of a controversial 2008 bout, when Margarito handed Cotto his first professional loss. Margarito forced Cotto's corner to throw in the towel in the 11th round. Margarito was ahead on two of the three scorecards at the time of the stoppage, but later came under suspicion due to his use of illegal hand wraps in a later fight against Shane Mosely. Margarito is coming off a loss to Manny Pacquiao in 2010, while Cotto has won his past two fights after losing to Pacquiao in 2009

Who do you guys think will win? Their was conterversy in their first fight, as Margarito's hands were checked then, from their reports they were rewrapped.Some people believe that gave me him the advantage, he had to have something extra the way he killed Cotto.Cotto now is hungry wanting to show Margarito did cheat, and I remember watching on HBO Cotto having Pics of his opponent's hands after the fight.When you get two hispanics who can fight in the ring, with pride, the crowd will be rowdy with Boricuas and Mexicans, and I think Cotto wins by split decision over Margarito.This fight might be war from the bell rings ding..ding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back