• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MICK FOLEY! MICK FOLEY! MICK FOLEY!

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I already created a non-spam thread for this, but what the hell, I'm excited! Mick Foley is the first man announced for the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2013!

Not excited about this. Never been a big fan of his and now I get to be there for his induction.

Oh, joy.

mic foley is a funny wrestler because he look diffrent to everyone else like triple h who looked like a real wrestler. mic was quite fat and did not wear wrestler clothes which was the reason people like him

Mick Foley is a dangerous man, because he can make ordinary guys like me believe that we can also be wrestlers, the we die in-ring.

Foley is deserving of a place in the Hall of Fame, while D-man may not like him, that isn't a reason to not be put in. Other than The Rock, Bruno Sammartino, Randy Savage and Owen Hart, I can't think of anyone else that deserves to headline a class.

Foley is deserving of a place in the Hall of Fame, while D-man may not like him, that isn't a reason to not be put in. Other than The Rock, Bruno Sammartino, Randy Savage and Owen Hart, I can't think of anyone else that deserves to headline a class.

Why does Owen Hart get to headline a Hall of Fame class?

For real. The guy was an excellent talent and an even better human being, but outside of some midcard titles he didn't actually accomplish a whole lot. He was never a full fledged main eventer. He probably would have gotten their if his life hadn't been cut short at 34, but him headlining a class would be like Kofi headlining a class with his current resume. Don't confuse the tragedy with accomplishment.

There is no question that he deserves to get into the HOF. I would never argue against that. I just haven't been a big fan of his post-Mankind. Ever since he took on the Mick Foley persona, I've been bored to tears with him.

There is no question that he deserves to get into the HOF. I would never argue against that. I just haven't been a big fan of his post-Mankind. Ever since he took on the Mick Foley persona, I've been bored to tears with him.

Yet, you're a fan of Delberto:shrug:

Mick Foley is one of the nicest human beings I have ever had the privilege of meeting, his introduction tot he HOF is long overdue.

Cause him falling to his death multiplies what was nothing but a sub-par upper-midcard career, where his brightest moments featured his much more talented older brother Bret.

Yeah, I said it.

I don't believe that Owen Hart deserves a place in the WWE Hall of Fame either, but I cannot agree with your statement fully either. Owen was a solid upper mid carder when he died, and he was still young when his tragic fall occurred. There's no telling what type of career he could have ultimately enjoyed. So no, don't put him in the Hall, but don't discount him like he was nothing either.

His speech should be amazing. Can't wait to hear what he has to say and I look forward to no doubt awesome video package WWE will throw together for him for Monday's RAW.

I don't believe that Owen Hart deserves a place in the WWE Hall of Fame either, but I cannot agree with your statement fully either. Owen was a solid upper mid carder when he died, and he was still young when his tragic fall occurred. There's no telling what type of career he could have ultimately enjoyed. So no, don't put him in the Hall, but don't discount him like he was nothing either.

But he did die. We could debate about what could have been but its irrelevant. Sure he could have been "The Game" Owen Hart like was supposed to happen, but that didn't happen either. Not discounting him as thrash, hes better than most of the guys in WWE today, but still doesn't change the fact in death much like just about everybody else his career and talents are exaggerated to a degree of stupidity. And I say this with Bret Hart being my favorite wrestler, ever.

Here's the video package we didn't get on Raw (it features the bit from Foley/Rock's backstage segment so that's maybe why...)

[YOUTUBE]w2sw7qAyipk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I've never been a big fan, but he absolutely deserves it, or as much as anyone can deserve a spot in a fake hall of fame.

And, of course, DX will probably end up as the headliner. Obviously they just can't wait until next year.

Here's the video package we didn't get on Raw (it features the bit from Foley/Rock's backstage segment so that's maybe why...)

[YOUTUBE]w2sw7qAyipk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Uh oh... Cole said "WWF" in the video. Let's all start bitching about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back