mick foley at his best

rooster1300

Dark Match Jobber
Like everything here, this is just an opinion... but I havent enjoyed watching Mick Foley this much since...1997. His newfound intensity is pretty refreshing after watching his cheesy promos for so many years. Some of his recent promos against Ric Flair have been some of the best promos in the last couple years. Hopefully he can keep this going for a bit longer, and retire Ric Flair at summerslam (shortly after that, it'll be time for foley to call it quits...for good)

rooster1300 said:
Like everything here, this is just an opinion... but I havent enjoyed watching Mick Foley this much since...1997. His newfound intensity is pretty refreshing after watching his cheesy promos for so many years. Some of his recent promos against Ric Flair have been some of the best promos in the last couple years. Hopefully he can keep this going for a bit longer, and retire Ric Flair at summerslam (shortly after that, it'll be time for foley to call it quits...for good)

I absolutely agree. It was sad for me to watch Foley over the last 4 years really. All he did was show up as the stupid babyface and cut lameass promos with no emotion or character. This fued with Flair has really done it for me. I haven't enjoyed Flair this much since his Evolution days.

eh, the whole Mick Foley vs. Flair feud is kinda annoying.

but i think Ric Flair is making it bad.

hes annoying.

RawFan22 said:
eh, the whole Mick Foley vs. Flair feud is kinda annoying.

but i think Ric Flair is making it bad.

hes annoying.

you know, i'm going to have to go against the grain with what most people are saying. i agree that flair is annoying, also i say that his promos are crap. most of the time he's rambling trying to find something good to say to get mick foley pissed. Really i think his memory/vocabulary... maybe both, is failing him. and mick foley's promos... well i have to say that they are quite genius, at least that one saying to ric flair how he doesn't want another match and has nothing to prove. though i have to say that his last great promo was on raw before ONS2, him sitting on that stool with a spotlight on him while he talks about the "****e" that is ecw... i think that's right... anyway that was the last of his GREAT promos.

Nah man i think some of the promos on flair have been brilliantly executed imo, He is back to his best even if he cant go that much in the ring anymore its good to see he hasnt lost his spark on the mic, Maybe one of the best in ring and backstage promo guys ever in wrestling

ya i think flair has really brought out the best in foley latley, because flair has the crowd in his hands and because the two dont really like each other and are true opposites

well it brings out a better mick foley, but this isn't his best. his best promos are done with a wavering voice, look at any one of them and it's always true.

The best Promos he ever did was Ecw Nothing can touch that and i doubt ever will. But im saying they are still good and entertaining

grungy72 said:
The best Promos he ever did was Ecw Nothing can touch that and i doubt ever will. But im saying they are still good and entertaining

like i stated before, i say that the last best promo was for wwe before the ecw ons2 ppv.

i've been liking foley, and he can show that he still has his hardcore taste still, the match with him and orton at backlash 04 was amazing, but its time for foley to quit soon

I liked Foley back in the early 2000's and 1990's..He had great feuds with HBK, HHH, The Rock and many more.He also put up great matches. He faced HBK in a Casket match.He had a good hell in a cell match with Undertaker and HHH...He was better back than then he is now...Now he is like a pussy..He doesnt want to face flair.I dont think he is good as a heel now a days...Vince makes his character like a fucking pussy who doesnt want to fight...I think he lost his touch...He is only good in hardcore matches...He has only had a couple decent regular one on one single matches...I liked the match in the KOTR tounament against Triple H...That was one of his good singles matches...

yeah i thought like last week they were trying to turn face and foley heel but thats just foley's charactor i guess?

I want tha REAL Cactus Jack back to put Flair into retirement at SummerSlam. I want tha Flaming Barb Wired Bat back and tha thumbtacks again and that board with all that Barb Wire like when Orton threw him into it at BackLash 04.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back