Micheal "Pure Stupidity" Hayes

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
Is it me, or since Michael Hayes started being the head of SmackDown!, the brand's show has been improving? Look at the past couple weaks.... solid main events such as John Cena & Batista vs The Big Show & King Booker.... the Brothers of Destruction vs Kennedy & MVP. I'm also proud on how they're booking Dave Batista vs Finlay match on SmackDown! next week. The build up was so well done and I'm actually excited to see this match next week.

And on a side note, Michael Hayes got rid of Khali so more kudos for Hayes for that move :)

I'm really excited to see what else Michael Hayes will have in store for us, especially seeing this is only the begining of the rise of SmackDown! once again.

Is this guy serious? I swear his brain must have been completely fried during his Freebird days. According to Wrestlezone, the decision to send Khali, Daivari, Burke and Terkay to ECW, because there was nothing he could do with any of them on SD!. Seriously, Khali...and maybe Terkay, I can see, but Burke and Daivari are tremendous talents and they could do a tone with both of them. Maybe the one that needs to be ditched is Hayes.

Davari I can see why.... he's only been a manager with very couple matches in the past couple years. He needs to grow into the ring and produce as a wrestler instead of a manager instead of pushing him on a higher show too soon as a wrestler when yesterday he was only a manager.

I agree 100%. Smackdown is starting to become watchable again. Reuniting the Brothers of Destruction was the best thing on Smackdown in a long time.

wellmicheal hayes, if can bring other unsed talents from ecw and raw and blend them into the division where thry are lagging it, in the tag division add more rivary, bring in othe rcompetion for u.s. title and well they should add more power stars so lets see who becomes dominate in the war of shows...overalll

monster said:
wellmicheal hayes, if can bring other unsed talents from ecw and raw and blend them into the division where thry are lagging it, in the tag division add more rivary, bring in othe rcompetion for u.s. title and well they should add more power stars so lets see who becomes dominate in the war of shows...overalll
Oh yeah, I also been noticing the tag team division on SmackDown! has been pushed more, and I'm also enjoying the Gregory Helms/Matt Hardy feud as well as Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero.... something new for a change that interests me.

Argee all the way.
I been enjoying smackdown in some ways more then raw at the moment because it feels a little more fresh. Was looking forward to kane and taker 2gether this week, the batista stuff, interested to see fans reaction for boogeyman and quite into seeing this "miz" so all in all hayes has made it watchable again.
To be honest DX , along with edge and orton are feeling a bit stale for me at the moment.

Smackdown has been watchable as far back as I can remember. It's RAW that gets unwatchable sometimes. I watch wrestling shows to see wrestling as well as promos that aren't pointless and used to build up characters and/or storylines. SD has a few pointless promos, but not nearly as much as RAW.

Hayes looks to be improving SD. Am I excited? Not really. I no longer have high hopes for the WWE. But it's good for the brand

As A Whole Tag Devision Is Looking Amazing I Mean London And Kendrik I Cant Get Enough Of And There Not Wrestling Jobbers I Just Wish Theyd Make Undertaker Badass Again Smackdown Is Getting Better Definately

I agree Smackdown is getting better too... I just really wish is wasn't on Friday nights, and it went back to thursday.

The main things I didn't like in Smackdown are gone (Khali and Terkay) but now they're just ECW (still sucks, get rid of'em)

But I also get real sick of Batista. He's so played out, and as of late, has really been slacking in the ring. Push Finlay, he needs to be the next Champ.

Smackdown is definatly better for straight Wrestling though

Except for the fact that I get like no credt for my opinion in the beginning of this thread...its pretty obvious that Hayes is a moron, plain and simple, he has no grasp of "sports entertainment" and is just a bitter man who's pissed because his legacy is shit

Hayes dumping Burke and Daivari is a prime example of dumb booking/roster decisions by Hayes. Anyone who is two chromosomes above eating bananas with their goddamn feet could see that Khali stuck out like a sore thumb and needed to be shitcanned because he's this year's version of El Gigante. Daivari is awesome on the mic, can piss off a crowd at the drop of a hat (due to his days with Hassan), and is a good worker in the ring. At his weight he would be a prime candidate for a genuine heel cruiserweight champion instead of Sugar Shane trying to act like a douche so someone will care. Burke needed some seasoning, but he could easily have been placed in a tag team with Terkay so they could develop their characters together.

umm hayes sucks even though improving smackdown he got rid of khali thats not cool khali couldnt feud with undertaker once more like a comeback AND DONT GET ME STARTED ABOUT HIM GETTING RID OF LASHLEY TO ECW(WHICH SAIS IN WRESTLEZONE SPOILERS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back