• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Jackson Lives! and other ridiculous theories

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
So I'm currently talking to my cousin who claims Michael Jackson is alive and that he faked his death to get out of the spotlight, and that his family and all the doctors are in on it.

Apparently he's hiding with Tupac and Elvis somewhere :rolleyes:

Anyway, what do you think? Could MJ be alive? I mean, I say obviously not, but I'm interested in seeing if anyone else thinks this way. This kid will believe most things he reads on the internet. He's also positive 9/11 was a conspiracy, which makes more sense than this, but still. Thoughts.

If I did believe it, I would be more inclined to think out of Elvis, Tupac, and MJ, his is more likely. Has anyone outside the family, doctors, law enforcement, even see a body? No, we just something under a sheet being wheeled out. His service is liekly going to be private with a closed casket... so for those conspiracy theorists, he could be alive I suppose, but I personally think he is dead. May he R.I.P.

Jackson was obsessed with the spotlight, and from what I hear in massive debt; he needed the money a successful tour would have made; he didn't "fake" his death.

MJ is obvioulsy dead. There is a youtube vidoe called "loose change" that supposedly proves 9/11 was a conspiracy. Some of my friends believe it, I'm not convinced.

Here's a ridiculous theory for you:

Brett DiBiase's interference was unplanned, and that's why they put it to light and didn't capitalize on it come Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back