Mexican Mark Henry

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was wondering why I didn't like you a day or so ago. Finally, I figured it out. Your begging for rep has now caught up with you. For the next week, I will be red repping you as regularly as I can.

So, I call upon everyone to red rep this poster as often as you can. Join me!

I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!
LUKE10.JPG

I was wondering why I didn't like you a day or so ago. Finally, I figured it out. Your begging for rep has now caught up with you. For the next week, I will be red repping you as regularly as I can.

I'm in!

1284588420_3.jpg

Seriously, why is everybody red repping me? I did nothing wrong, got no infractions, and this is only my second day here! I am just trying to make friends and get rep at the same time. What the fuck is wrong with that? Why do you guys hate me so much?

If you guys keep this up, the I'll just put you on the list too, Dave.

Reactions: gd
... Um... Wtf? I click the ' button and it said thanks for giving him the rep... Ugh I hope it didn't work.

Seriously, why is everybody red repping me? I did nothing wrong, got no infractions, and this is only my second day here! I am just trying to make friends and get rep at the same time. What the fuck is wrong with that? Why do you guys hate me so much?

There's a list? Hell yeah sign me up!

Dude, I have 20,000 rep points. If you ever manage to make a dent in my rep, then I will concede that your list means something. Until then, enjoy the continual red rep that is inevitably coming your way.

stop with the ******ed ass list and stop asking for rep cause the only kind you'll get is not the kind you want.

for what its worth, i don't hate you. i'm just greatly annoyed by you.

Because you're a whiny, needy bitch.

"WAHHH DON'T BE RACIST!"
"REP ME PLEASE!!"
"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!"

Gimme a break.

tumblr_lb4vubOy831qddso0.jpg

Seriously. just fuck up and put me on the list. I mean it. You don't put me on the list and I'm going to fly over there and punch you in the face.

Kid, your new ...Earn your way up make posts. If you are any good you will get rep. You can't expect to be respected in only two weeks.Establish yourself, don't ask for handouts.

Kid, your new ...Earn your way up make posts. If you are any good you will get rep. You can't expect to be respected in only two weeks.Establish yourself, don't ask for handouts.

I may not be a very good poster, but I am a fairly fast poster. I posted 31 times on my first day here, which was yesterday.

I also got 36 rep points yesterday, but it is down to 2.

When I get my rep back up, I will red rep everybody on my list, mark my words.

Dave and Sparky I got on the list before you.

It's now the only thing I can do better than both of you.

Greatest Accomplishment Yet For Me.

:)

Thanks to SavageTaker, my rep is back up to 23 ;)

Mexican Mark Henry 04-12-2011 08:40 PM SavageTaker Don't try arguing. Just let it be, you'll never win this battle.
Mexican Mark Henry 04-12-2011 08:39 PM The Crock Mexican? Ahh, sí. Rrrrrrrrooooooooojjjjjjjooooooo.
Mexican Mark Henry 04-12-2011 08:37 PM BOSS Productions Dirty Mexician.
Random Question Thread 04-12-2011 08:17 PM Sparky Why
Random Question Thread 04-12-2011 08:17 PM Wicked Valentine for SSC <3
Post In Here For Rep 04-12-2011 08:10 PM Dave Begging for rep is not cool...
Will There Ever Be An... 04-12-2011 06:50 PM Wolfdemon dumb ass
Post In Here For Rep 04-12-2011 06:45 PM ScreaminNormanSmiley Here is some rep, friend.
Post Your Rep 04-12-2011 04:14 PM Notorious718 Welcome to the forum.
Edge Retires 04-12-2011 04:10 PM Roche Coach Mozzarella You're a fucking idiot.
Post Your Rep - Prison... 04-12-2011 03:31 PM Hamler DONT YOU EVER, RED REP SMOOTH SEXUAL CHOCOLATE YOU FUCK!!!!!
Post in Here for Even... 04-12-2011 03:04 PM The Killjoy Red repping for dumb comments isn't gonna get you much friends.
Edge Retires 04-12-2011 02:02 PM Stinger You're an idiot.
Post In Here For Rep 04-12-2011 01:42 PM Smooth Sexual Chocolate Here ya go. lighten up by lighting up, brosef. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...c0a1d6b03b.jpg
Edge Retires 04-12-2011 12:06 PM Blade This was stupid. Stop it.
ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0 04-12-2011 10:29 AM RatedRockstar
How Many Rep Points Do... 04-11-2011 09:54 PM Friendly Neighborhood JGlass Here, this should help you on your quest for rep.
How Many Rep Points Do... 04-11-2011 06:53 PM Sully 10, but you also need 30 non spam posts.
Melina (The Mark of the... 04-11-2011 06:18 PM Milenko have 12 more
How Many Rep Points Do... 04-11-2011 05:58 PM Sully's Bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back