Merry Christmas SlyFox/Klunderbunker

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
Merry Christmas SlyFox and Klunderbunker, I hope joy finds you both in good spirits and great health!

I am writing this B/C I think a dialogue needs to open, and if I can offer a channle through which a conversation can take place, than significant progress is possable. But I need a willing partner.

Klunderbunker; It's time we put aside the past mistakes and move forward with a positive message that tells the forum, "Yes, if you break the rules you will be placed in the prison, but if you took an interest in providing somthing for the forum, you will not just be spit on and disregarded".

Open dialogue is good. Soviet FM Andrei Gromyko met with JFK to carry open communications direcly to Soviet Pres. Nikita Khrushchev durring the Oct 1962 Cuban missle crisis. You could play that role of carrying comunication back to your autocratic leader. That is to release Ryan86; a well intentioned poster.

You should just call me Regan86 as I tell SlyFox (Mikhail Gorbachev) to tear these (prison) walls down.

Hey, I'm not sure if you ever got my reply to the pm you sent me a while back. Wasn't ignoring you though if you didn't get it.

Hey buddy, Ya I got it. I thought it was verry well thought out and writen. I really related to it and enjoyed it. How-ever, since the put me in prison 4 days ago, I cant recieve or send out mail... Ya I know, even death row lefts you get and send mail...

Merry Christman bro!

Merry Christmas to you as well. I might be right here with you. I received an infraction today. Though I only expected as much considering the nature of my post. But I moved it to the general complaints section since the mod said it belonged their.

You belong in prison just for butchering the English language.

1st post:
channel
then
possible
during
communication
Reagan

2nd post:
very
written
however
they
can't
receive
lets

By the way, regarding your previous signature:
intellectuals

Merry Christmas to you as well. I might be right here with you. I received an infraction today. Though I only expected as much considering the nature of my post. But I moved it to the general complaints section since the mod said it belonged their.

Let me guess... That must have been D-man who infracted you. Especially if it was a "posting duplicate topics" infraction. He's pretty cool though, He will actually give you the reason behind the infraction if you ask, unlike the others. So was it Nate or Big Nick Dudley? Those two love to "Flame" you, and 30 seconds later hit you with an infraction, Just to let you know they are above any rules... I know it was one of those 3. Jack Hammer and Brain are live-and-let-live type mods, and SlyFox is just a prison troll, not an infractor. Watch out for KB. His name should be KGB... The former Soviet intelligence and secret police.

That pretty much sums up the mods and admin that I know anything about. Albeit still very little.

You belong in prison just for butchering the English language.

1st post:
channel
then
possible
during
communication
Reagan

2nd post:
very
written
however
they
can't
receive
lets

By the way, regarding your previous signature:
intellectuals

Well excuse me. Most are typos and some I just didnt spell right. But on issues of importance; Politics, Economics, Abstract thinking, and Statistics, I am definatly in the top 90 percentile. Spelling... im definatley somewhere at the bottom, so stop with the petty crap. It makes you look small.

Do you not see the humor with a signature that claimed "the Democratic party is the party of intelectuals", with the word intellectuals spelled incorrectly, essentially making it an ironic statement?

Do you not see the humor with a signature that claimed "the Democratic party is the party of intelectuals", with the word intellectuals spelled incorrectly, essentially making it an ironic statement?

Of course I do. I knew it from day ONE. It was a typo i never care... and dont care to fix. And I won't fix it. You are the 1,000th person to point it out and I DONT GIVE A SHITT!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back