Merry Christmas, Happy New Year WZCW

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
So as we draw to an end of 2018 I thought I'd give a thanks to all who have contributed to WZCW. To be honest this has been the toughest year of the fed with the forum on its last legs. I hope I'm writing something like this at the end of 2019 laughing wondering what I was worried about. But for you all thanks!

Dynamite: Flex and his return has been a highlight for the year for me, seeing Flex America has been awesome.

Wildcat: Seeing how much you've grown over the year has been great. Hoping to see what's next for Halloway.

Jeff: Sorry you've had such an awful year, hopefully 2019 is good to you. I love the zanyness you bring to the fed.

Bucky: The new one in the door, it's people like you which is why WZCW has existed for 12 years.

Killjoy: Fix your fucking internet. Tastics recent change has been reinvigorating. I am excited to see what happens next year!

Infinity: You've shown a lot of maturity the last couple of months. You've helped creative tons. Thanks!

Falkon: The beginning of the end, I'm glad you're seeing the next step of your life with Uni etc. You'll smash it.

Matrix: The best thing you did was murder Jam. Seeing Callie who she is now is something else.

Tasty: Seeing Black back has been refreshing, can't wait to see you again in March.

Ech: The WHC is yours for the taking in the future, I just know it.

Spidey: You are my clone. I need not say anything else.

Xander: Another refreshing return, Xander has so much potential.

Dave: Thanks for everything the last few years. People daren't underestimate Stevie Broon!

Sawa: You've been great since joining the fed, a good writing style and can hang with the boys.

Kweb: Working with Flex has been good for you, constiency is what we're seeing. I love Kole now.

Yaz: Mahhhh man! Can't wait to get Taco Bell <3

So thanks once again, hope we can get over this hurdle. I also apologise if I've missed anyone, I probably have! I know 2018 has been rough on some of you and I hope WZCW has been a very welcome distraction. I personally appreciate you all.

Love Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back