Meltdown; Norcal v Christianson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
The mighty Norcal v Kyle Christianson

RP DEADLINE MONDAY 29th DECEMBER KEEP RP's IN HERE

Our Backstage announcer runs up to NorCal, as he stalks the hallways, hood covering his face. NorCal becomes startled as he reaches him, and in the blink of an eye, turns around and has the announcer by the throat, dangling in the air, up against the wall

*Dont you EVER in your LIFE approach me like that AGAIN. I assure you, it WILL be the last time*

NorCal slowly lowers the annoncer to the ground. the announcer feebly jokes out

*um, Nor, NorCal, I just wanted your opinion on your match tonight with Kyle Christ..*

NorCal snatches the mic out of the announcers hands, and faces the camera

*The One, and Only....Kyle Christiansen. The One and Only?? Ah, vanity. Looks like a job for me. What strikes me as odd there Kyle, is for someone with the name "The One and Only" you are JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. No moral code, no caring for others, lack of regard for honor, respect. You honor only yourself. You respect only yourself. Maybe you will respect the pool of blood I leave you lying in on the mat. I see you bully people who work for us, people in the crowd, young children and women in the front row. You think everyone here is below you, is here at your convienence. I am below you, in an abyss. Its ok, ive been down there before. And now you will come with me. I would tell you to ask Anthony Micheals about it, but I understand he wont be arriving to the arena til late, becuase he is at alocal hospital receiving a blood transfusion. Seems he lost a very large quanity of the stuff last night at redemption. Tonight, you will learn, that no sin goes unchecked, no evil projected into the world goes unpunished forever. You thought no one saw you running around acting how you did?? Someone saw. I saw. After tonight, you will learn no sin goes unpunished. Not even vanity.

The One and Only??? After tonight, they will call you "Just Another One". See you in the abyss Kyle....*

NorCal sends a glare at the announcer that makes his knees buckle, and turns to walk away....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back