Meltdown 69

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
We open immediately to Ty Burna standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. He wears a black suit with a red tie as the crowd begins booing immediately. He places his hands behind his back as he lets the crowd waste all their energy on their reaction. As soon as the crowd tires out he brings the mic forward and begins speaking.

Ty: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to my show Meltdown!

The crowd reinvigorates and another round of booing begins. Ty doesn't bother waiting and continues immediately.

Ty: Tonight is a special night. I have noticed that Vance has been desperately trying to fill the Lethal Lottery entrants and leaving me and a portion of my Apostles out of the match itself. Well no longer! Chuck Myles announced a few weeks back the Lethal Lottery would be expanded to 25. I'm making another executive decision! The Lethal Lottery shall be expanded to 30 entrants, with myself and the Apostles that have yet to qualify on their own automatically entered into the match!

The crowd continues booing loudly at this news as Ty beams with pride at his announcement.

Ty: Of course we shall have a few other qualifying matches just to fill out the Lottery. They don't matter. What matters is my Apostles and I devastating whoever enters the Lotter

Vance Bateman strolls out to the top of the entrance ramp as Ty snaps his head towards the stage, anger rising up within him at the side of his fellow owner.

Vance: You seem to have a penchant for changing things around on my own show and making your own decisions on everything. There is a slight problem with that Ty. I can do exactly what you've been doing to me, and your little decision, I'm vetoing! Although, the 30 entrant decision I actually do agree with you on. If your Apostles want into the Lottery, they will have to find a way in!

Ty: Fine, what do you propose we do then Vance? As a former World Champion and one of this companies main headliners, I am still entering myself into the Lottery, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Vance: As much as it pains me to admit it, your name carries far too much weight to leave off the show. I'll agree to you being in the Lottery if you agree to allow all our current champions aside from the World Champion to be entered in automatically into the Lethal Lottery.

Ty: Deal. I'm glad we could see eye to eye on something for once Vance. Now get the hell off my show!

The Apostles of Chaos suddenly emerge from the back and stand behind Bateman. The crowd boos loudly at the sight of them, and as Vance turns to leave he runs into Wasabi Toyota. Toyota stares down at Vance who quickly scrambles out of the way and into the back.

Copeland: An interesting start to Meltdown this evening. Vance thwarted Ty's efforts but still allowed him to automatically be in the Lottery. And all of our champions aside from the World Champion will be in the Lottery as well!

Cohen: Outstanding bartering by Ty. Vance just gave Ty the golden ticket to main event Kingdom Come once again!

Copeland: Anything is possible in the Lethal Lottery Jack. Ty could just as easily be cornered with no Apostles in sight. Regardless, we have a great show tonight for you, starting with Dr. Alhazred squaring off with Chris Beckford!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is now a Lethal Lottery Qualifier!

[YOUTUBE]RsCcGCj6SOU[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 178 lbs, Dr. Alhazred!

Alhazred comes out with out his fellow Apostles of Chaos members. He looks prepared for the match and runs down just before reaching the ring and slides in.

Copeland: Alhazred without his members, some may view Alhazred as the weak link now that King is gone. Perhaps this could be a test as well as a chance to qualify for Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: That's assumtive statement Seabass. By that logic if he goes they will look to replace K.O. You're forgetting Alhazred is a former champion and has done well with against many opponents, including his opponent tonight who he faced last year at Lethal Lottery.

[YOUTUBE]WuxqVEu68Js[/YOUTUBE]​

The audience cheers loudly as Chris Beckford walks onto the stage ramp. He waves his arms at the ground as he runs slowly to the ring. He slides in and removes his vest and throws it into the audience.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Leeds, England, weighing in at 226 lbs, Chris Beckford!

Alhazred wastes little time and runs at Beckford. Beckford side steps him and Alhazred crashes into the corner. Beckford follows with kicks and punches on his opponent. He grabs Alhazred and Irish Whips towards the corner. Alhazred reverses. Beckford runs and two steps to the top rope. Alhazred runs at him and Beckford flips over and lands on his feet behind Alhazred. Alhazred turns and Beckford hits Dropsault. The doctor slowly gets to his feet. Beckford runs past him and jumps onto the top rope and leaps back spinning around. Hurricanrana throws Alhazred hard to the mat. Beckford with the cover. 1... Alhazred kicks out. He stands up and Beckford goes for a Spinning Heel Kick. Alhazred ducks under the kick. Beckford stumbles awkwardly landing his foot. Alhazred lifts Beckford from behind for a Back-body Drop. Beckford flips over and lands on his feet. Again he seems to tweak his leg as he holds his knee right after landing. Alhazred turns around. Level 5 Spinning Back Fist connects. Beckford crumbles to the mat. Alhazred covers. 1... 2..... Beckford just kicks out.

Copeland: Alhazred hits his finisher early in this match and Beckford is just able to kick out.

Cohen: Couple that with what may be reaggravated knee injury and Beckford could be out of the Lethal Lottery, if not indefinitely.

Alhazred has no problem beating on a downed opponent and starts driving elbows into the back of the head of Beckford. The ref gets to 4 and Alhazred stops. He stands up and lands a Fist Drop. The cover again 1... 2... Beckford kicks out. Alhazred wants to put Beckford out and locks in a Sleeperhold while he is in a seated position. Beckford swings his arms out and tries to will himself to his feet. The crowd responds by clapping and cheering him on. Beckford gets up to his feet and then drops down to his butt. Jawbreaker Stunner. Alhazred holds his jaw as he stumbles back. Beckford stands up and walks towards Alhazred. A low dropkick to the knee from Alhazred puts Beckford to the mat. Beckford is holding his leg screaming. Alhazred hops onto the second rope and kisses his glove hand. Diving Fist Drop connects. Alhazred with the cover. 1... 2.... Beckford again kicks out.

Copeland: How much longer Beckford can hang on is anyone’s guess.

Cohen: One year ago Seabass, Alhazred nearly beat Beckford to become EurAsian Champion, now today it looks like he’ll be beating Beckford to go to the Lethal Lottery.

Alhazred hops around and waits for Beckford to stand and turn around. Beckford does. Level 5 misses as it cracks the top rope. Beckford leaps behind Alhazred. Crucifix Pin. 1... 2... Alhazred kicks out. Alhazred tries to charge at Beckford. Alhazred misses and eats corner. Beckford climbs onto that turnbuckle and grabs Alhazreds head. Top Rope DDT. Beckford hobbles as he stands and walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top.

Copeland: Beckford going for Cross Country. Can he pull this match out and continue to Lethal Lottery?

Beckford stands and leaps with Cross Country. Alhazred rolls out of the way and Beckford crashes hard. Alhazred rolls him up for the cover. 1... 2..... 3.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Dr. Alhazred!

Alhazred celebrates in the ring and as Beckford slowly gets to his knees. Alhazred looks like he’ll inflict further damage to Beckford until Ty appears on the stage. He shakes his head no at Alhazred and tells him to come near. Alhazred lowers his fist and leaves the ring.

Copeland: Alhazred picks up a big win tonight and now takes over Beckfords spot in the Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: Good... Alhazred is an up and comer while Beckford has normally failed when put in big matches. He should just consider himself lucky Ty spared his career.

Copeland: Perhaps there could be more to that Jack. Beckford has asked for a mic.

Harrys brings Beckford a mic and he stands in the ring and speaks.

Beckford: I want to first apologize to you the fans and the people watching at home for my performance this match and the fact that I now won’t be competing in the Lethal Lottery. I know a lot of you were really hoping to see me there competing, and I sure as hell wanted to give you guys an unbelievable moment and win the Lethal Lottery match. But now that that’s all in the past there is something I want to tell you all here tonight.

As you know back in spring Blade did a number on my knee with a steel chair. It required surgery and months of rehab. Doctors said that I was trying to return to quickly and that there was a good chance it good of re-injury. Well... I went in for an examination last week and the doctor recommended surgery. He said if I continue to wrestle without it I could face permanent damage. I refused to believe it at first, but then I agreed. I told him I had qualified for the Lethal Lottery and I wasn’t going to disappoint the fans like how Blade disappointed the fans by robbing them of our rematch. Unfortunately, Ty must’ve known this and made me put my spot on the line to prove I was fit and the truth is, he’s right. I see now that I am not physically fit to compete. I escaped further injury this time, but I don’t want the next time in my ring to be my last. So... I want to thank you all for cheering in me and believing in me each and every week. I could not have done it without you.

The crowd cheers and chants of Beckford can be heard.

Let’s not call this an early retirement. Let’s just say this is goodbye for now... and I hope that I’ll get to see you all when I fully recovered.

Beckford lowers the mic and leaves as the crowd continues to chant his name.

Copeland: Chris Beckford made a name for himself as a high flying daredevil. As far as I'm concerned he may have crash landed hear tonight but he is leaving WZCW on top in mine and the crowds mind.

Cohen: Story of the underdogs life. Loved, but never on top for long. He will be missed Seabass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake Callahan is warming up backstage for the six man tag team match tonight, stretching the muscles in his arms. Footsteps are heard behind Drake and Blade walks past, shaking his head.

Blade: Another old failure coming back to hog the spotlight. Or is it money troubles…

Drake: I bet you don’t have the balls to say that to my face without your bitches around.

Blade turns around and walks toward Callahan, getting in his face.

Blade: You lose that bet, you pathetic scum.

Callahan snaps and hits Blade with a right hand. It knocks Blade backwards into the hallway wall and Callahan follows up with more rights and lefts before Blade is able to push him off. Blade grabs Drake by the hair and hits his head off a metal crate. He goes to do it again but Callahan elbows Blade in the gut and Blade lets go. Drake straightens up, kicks Blade in the gut and hits a DDT on the concrete floor! Callahan quickly grabs Blade’s arms and locks in the Last Call! Blade is screaming in pain for several second until Hammond and Overlast come rushing down the hallway. Callahan doesn’t get up in time and Overlast kicks him in the head. Hammond tries to help Blade up as Overlast lifts up a dazed Callahan and drops him with a Piledriver on the floor. More people are on the scene now as several wrestlers get Overlast off Drake and the EMT’s check on him. Meanwhile Hammond is holding up Blade, who looks barely conscious and has a huge bruise on his forehead from the DDT.

Harrys: The following contest is a singles match and it is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]V1bFr2SWP1I[/YOUTUBE]​

Wasabi Toyota comes out in a black jump suit and a bag in one of his hands. Several crowd members boo him, but some are still in denial of Wasabi’s recent alignment change.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Matsumoto, Japan, weighing 550 pounds, he is “The Matsumoto Mauler”, Wasabi Toyota!

Copeland: I am surprised that Wasabi isn’t wearing the normal Apostle robes as he makes his way to the ring tonight. Especially after his dramatic entrance into the group last week after taking out James King.

Cohen: You’ve got it all wrong Seabass. Wasabi is at a higher level than the other Apostles. He can do whatever he damn well pleases. Besides, I think him and Ty see it as a 50/50 partnership.

Copeland: Does Ty know about that?

Toyota stands in the center of the ring and rips off his jumpsuit and tosses it to the outside. He allows an outside official to take his bag.

Copeland: I wonder what is in the bag.

Cohen: Don’t you talk to any of the superstars in the back? It is a bag full of ninja throwing stars! I can’t think of anyone who is more bad a—

[YOUTUBE]3gAbx1HFo0s[/YOUTUBE]​

Action Saxton appears from the back and begins punching the air furiously. He takes a couple more jabs and raises his hands to the thunderous applause in the arena!

Harrys: And his opponent, from wherever he damn well pleases, weighing 270 pounds, Action Saxton!

Copeland: I think you spoke too soon! Action Saxton is here to lay some smack down tonight.

Cohen: Give me a break Seabass.

Saxton gets into the ring and locks eyes with the colossal Japan native. The referee signals for the bell and the match has now officially begun. Toyota takes a couple steps forward and beats his chest like a gorilla. He raises his arms in dominance and receives a chorus of boos in response. Saxton cocks one of his eyebrows and looks at the crowd. He takes a step forward and holds up a finger to Toyota. He calls him a sucka and then proceeds to rip his own shirt off. The crowd eats it up and camera catches several ladies screaming wildly in the crowd.

Cohen: What a show off!

Saxton discards the torn shirt into the audience and steps up to Toyota. The two of them exchange some words until the talk finally boils over. Saxton pulls back his fist and sends a jab to the stomach of the huge man. Toyota takes a small step back and his entire body jiggles from impact. Saxton sends another to the gut of Toyota and gets the same result. He proceeds to do it several times, until Toyota finally gets fed up! Toyota pulls back his head and sends it into the forehead of Saxton. Saxton pulls back in order to access his pain.

Toyota follows up his attack and drives an elbow into the face of Saxton. Saxton no sells it and quickly recovers, but he eats another elbow. He no sells it again, but a third one finally sends him back and has him lean on the top rope. Toyota takes this opportunity and grabs the hair and pants of Saxton. He proceeds to lift Saxton up and tosses him over the top rope and crashing into the outside mat!

Cohen: Would you look at that! Wasabi just gave us a preview of what he is going to do to all the other men in the Lethal Lottery Match.

Copeland: As much as I hate to say it, Wasabi Toyota is on my list of favorites to win the thing. He has a huge size and strength advantage.

Toyota allows for Saxton to regain his composure and make it back onto the ring’s apron on the outside of the ropes. Toyota walks over and grabs Saxton’s head. Toyota begins to execute another headbutt, but is caught off guard by Saxton, who sends his own head into Toyota’s! Toyota pulls back out of shock and pain. He turns away from Saxton, but oh what a bad idea! He turns around and is able to see Saxton springing himself off of the top rope and eats a diving overhead chop! The impact causes Toyota to fall back and he hits the matt in a sound that is equivalent to thunder! The crowd perks up and begins cheering for the large impact.

Copeland: A quick rebuttal by Saxton, and he has the crowd back on their feet!

Saxton recovers himself and quickly goes for the pin, 1… Woah! Toyota powers out and sends Saxton into the air with a kick out! Saxton land a few feet away from Toyota and quickly recovers to a standing position. Toyota struggles to get to his feet and is able to gather himself up to his knees, but is met by Kung Fu Kick! Toyota slumps onto the mat after the crisp sounding kick. Saxton flips Toyota over and goes for the pin, 1…..2…. Toyota reaches out and grabs a nearby bottom rope! The referee catches it and informs Saxton of the break.

Cohen: Good eye by this referee. I can’t tell you how often I see simple things like that overlooked in matches.

Copeland: Strange, usually you are heckling the referees for everything they are worth.

Cohen: Always negative, aren’t we?

Saxton stands up and kicks Toyota’s arm and breaks the hold on the rope. He then proceeds to mount Toyota and begins delivering hard punches to the face of him! Toyota reaches out for the rope, but Saxton punches his arm! Saxton alternates from punches to the face of Toyota to his arm, whenever it reaches for the rope. This continues for a good while until Saxton finally pulls back. Saxton hops up and raises his arms to pump up the crowd. They cheer loudly in response. Saxton takes this energy and positions himself for the Black Lightning!

Copeland: Wasabi is going to have a rude awakening whenever he recovers to his feet!

Saxton waits patiently in his stance as Toyota very slowly recovers to his feet. Toyota finally pulls himself up with help from the turnbuckle. Toyota is still turned away from Saxton as the crowd perks up for the upcoming attack. Toyota turns around and Saxton executes Black Lightning, but Toyota grabs the leg! Saxton doesn’t know how to respond, but the only thing he can thing of is to jump at the large man, so he does! Saxton is now on top of Toyota and is wailing on his head with several punches and karate chops. All the while, Toyota has a firm hold on Saxton’s leg. Toyota uses his hold to his advantage and repositions Saxton on top of his shoulders and behind his head. Samoan drop! Saxton’s back hits hard on the mat!

Cohen: Yes! Wasabi was able to reverse Saxton’s finisher into a Samoan drop!

Toyota quickly, as quick as he can, gets up to his feet and picks up the damaged Saxton. He whips him into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring. Saxton lands back first into the corner and is quickly met by a body avalanche from Toyota!

Copeland: Ouch!

Saxton looks like he is seeing stars as Toyota pulls back from him. Saxton takes a few steps out from the corner but then suddenly falls backwards like a crumbling tower! Saxton is now face up with his head facing towards the turnbuckle. Toyota takes this opportunity and begins to ascend the turnbuckle to the second tier.

Cohen: Can you say, “See you later!”

As if on cue, Toyota hits his finisher, Banzai Drop, off of the turnbuckle and onto the chest of Saxton! Saxton’s legs jolt up because of reflexes, but the kung fu technician seems to be done. The referee makes the count, 1……..2……….3!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner by result of pin fall, Wasabi Toyota!

The entire crowd proceeds to boo Toyota heavily as he remains seated on Saxton for a few moments after the match. The referee urges him to get off, and he finally does. He raises his arm into the air and beats his chest. This only makes the crowd angrier as the referee checks on Saxton.

Copeland: Well, I didn’t think Wasabi Toyota could get any more powerful, but his recent alignment change has given him a newly found dominant spirit.

Cohen: Just come out and say it Seabass. Ty Burna has turned him into an unstoppable force! This man has every bit of momentum going into the Lethal Lottery!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage where Ty sits in his office, his legs lifted up onto his desk. He looks to be in a contemplative mood when Chuck Myles enters.

Myles: Ty, we have news from the Blade and Drake brawl earlier, neither man can compete tonight, but should be fine tomorrow if they wish.

Ty continues staring off in the distance, not acknowledging Myles' words.

Myles: Are you even listening to me? Our main event is ruined!

Ty suddenly turns his head towards Myles, an intense look in his eyes.

Ty: You mean MY main event Chuck! We simply need replacement bodies is all.

Just then Steven Holmes walks in, the Elite Title resting comfortably on his shoulder.

Holmes: I'm certainly not one to interfere in such important meetings, but I was under the impression you wanted to meet with me Mr. Burna?

Ty: Ah yes, Mr. Holmes. Welcome to my humble office.

Ty stands and the two men shake hands as Myles kind of fades into the background.

Ty: The Elite Title was certainly an upgrade, although I would prefer you would be on my show then that chain smoking poor excuse for a writer Black Dragon.

An idea seemingly comes to Ty as a wicked smile forms on his face.

Ty: Mr. Holmes, you wouldn't happen to have your ring gear with you tonight would you?

Holmes: As a matter of fact I do.

Ty: Good. I know that worm Black Dragon is backstage as well. I just so happen to have lost two competitors in my main event tonight.

Holmes: So I have heard. What did you have in mind?

Ty: I know you have issues with Gordito just as I do, how about I give you the opportunity to skin him alive tonight? To be a "fair" decision maker, I'll give the other team Black Dragon as a partner.

Holmes: And of my match tomorrow night on Ascension?

Ty: No need to worry, I will put the paperwork in to replace your match with Black Dragon with Blade versus Drake Callahan one on one. If they want to kill each other, I'll let Vance Bateman clean up the blood. I'm sure stealing his champion versus champion match will leave him irate as well.

Holmes: Splendid idea sir, if you don't mind I shall go prepare for our match.

The two shake hands once more as Holmes walks out of the office. Ty watches on with a wicked grin on his face.

Ty: This couldn't have gone any better if I had planned it myself.

He cackles madly as Myles looks on disturbed as we go to commercial.

The following match is scheduled for one fall

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

Chris KO is the notable exception as the Apostles of Chaos are led out to the ring by Ty. Ty has a mic in hand and a smirk on his face as he addresses the crowd who boo them mercilessly.

“I’ve been thinking about an opponent for Black Dragon at the Lethal Lottery. The masked loon will be forced to defend his Eurasian title against the winner of this next match!”

The crowd boo in response as they sense what is coming.

“And with that, I am delighted to introduce my hand-picked successor, the next King of Darkness, CHRIS KO!”

"This isn't fair!"

"Fair, schmair. It's a great decision!"

Chris emerges and he shakes hands with Ty. Burna heads backstage and Chris KO stands at the top of the ramp. He makes his way down the ramp and ignores the negative reaction of the fans. He gets onto the closest turnbuckle and spreads his arms out to the side as he takes in the atmosphere.

He is soon interrupted by the crowd reacting loudly to this.

“On her way to the ring, from St Petersburg, Russia, she weighs 165 lbs, this is Celeste Crimson!!”

"So this match which was already intriguing now has a remarkable twist."

Celeste makes her way down the ramp with a bounce in her step. Her eyes never leave KO even when she gets into the ring.

“It is clear Celeste is more than a little nervous and doesn’t trust Chris KO to put her at a severe disadvantage.”

“Oh no, she now has a title opportunity in a one on one match and something has to go wrong!”

Celeste gets in the face of her opponent. Chris pushes her away but she quickly faces up to him again. Chris hits an uppercut but Celeste barely feels it and charges on offence, catching Chris with a series of kicks and open handed slaps that catch him off guard. She pushes him off to the ropes and hits a side kick to the head as he comes back. KO is dazed for a second; that gives Celeste the chance to hit a slam that drops him to the mat. Cover by Celeste only gets a quick two. Celeste lifts Chris up but Chris drops her with a jawbreaker. Celeste backs away but Chris follows up with a running knee strike! Celeste falls out of the ring and takes a second to gather his composure. KO follows and hits a spinning wheel kick from the apron!

“As expected, this is -”

“Chaotic! I love it. Tell Dragon now, he’s facing Chris at the Lottery!”

KO nails a couple of straight punches that Celeste doesn’t block. He pushes her towards the ring and as she crawls underneath the bottom rope, he skips in ahead of her and continues assaulting her with stiff stomps on the head. He hooks the arm and pulls her up. He drags her up and tugs her arm hard! He kicks the elbow while still holding the wrist and then sends her shoulder first into the turnbuckle!

“Ow!”

“Exactly! That’s going to leave a giant bullseye on Celeste and Chris KO is an expect at picking off a body part.”

Celeste stumbles out of the corner holding her arm. Chris stalks her and as he tries to moves in Celeste kicks out at him defensively. Chris sidesteps this easily before he tackles her. He tries to take her down with a German but Celeste squashes him in the corner and then hits an evenflow DDT! Cover by Crimson, 1...2...KO kicks out. Celeste locks in the Pyromancy and has KO trapped in the centre of the ring on his knees. Celeste wrenches hard and repeatedly pulls back but suddenly KO falls forward out of it and turns it into the Burning Crusade crossface! Celeste is desperately close to the ropes but KO is working over the same arm that went into the steel ring post.

“What a counter by Chris KO!”

“And this is why Ty Burna picked young Chris to be the next King of Darkness.”

Celeste resists just enough to brush the rope with her fingers and the ref forces him to break the hold. KO pounces again and applies a front facelock. Celeste is dragged down to the mat. She flails around and soon the crowd get behind her. She gets back to her knees and shows signs of countering it. Soon they are standing, the crowds’ noise reaches an apex and Celeste lifts KO clean off the mat! She does it again and then charges for with Chris in the air! She lifts him clean up and drops him on the turnbuckle corner. Chris tries to set up for a flying move but Celeste leaps up and drops him with a belly to belly throw! Chris gets up slowly but as he does, he is met with The Spirit Crusher! Celeste covers him 1...2...The ref stops counting!

“Hey, what happened there!”

“It’s Alhazred and Burna, what on earth are they doing here? What about the match?”

As the bell is rung at ringside, Celeste looks up and sees the ref has been pulled out of the ring by Dr Alhazred. Ty Burna stands behind him with a sick and evil grin on his face as the ref is laid out with a punch from the Power Glove and then Toyota falls on the ref, crushing the helpless official. Celeste stands to face her three on one disadvantage. She feistily lashes out at Alhazred but as she does, she disregards Chris KO struggling to get to his feet. Ty, Toyota and Alhazred positions themselves around the front of the ring. Celeste is extremely wary of their presence but she goes to grab Chris who has only ust got to his feet but she is distracted by Alhazred who motions to get in the ring with Chris still pretty defenceless. She goes to tackle Alhazred but Wasabi grabs her ankle. Alhazred and Toyota duck out the way and as she turns around, Ty hits her with a brutal Consecrated Banishment!

"God damnit. Celeste has been brutally attacked at the hands of the former World Champion!"

Alhazred rolls in and shakes Chris’ hand while Toyota drags Chris up. Ty looks at Celeste and then at Chris and he shakes his head. He begins to yell at Chris who seems to be concussed as he is leaning on Alhazred and Toyota. He demands to be handed a mic from ringside.

“So my prodigy is reduced to this? You can’t even beat a girl?”

Chris is in no fit state to respond but Ty keeps going.

“But you know, I’ll put Celeste in the match against Black Dragon but it’s going to be a triple threat at the Lethal Lottery with you in it! But you have to win that match Chris or you will not be allowed into the Lethal Lottery match itself!”

Ty storms off up the ramp, leaving Toyotoa and Alhazred behind to slowly help Chris up the ramp.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Showtime makes his way out to deafening boos from the crowd. He looks out at the crowd and smirks before sauntering his way down the ramp towards the ring. He slides in and climbs up to the second turnbuckle, staring out at the crowd while shaking his head at them.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 213 lbs, Showtime Cougar!

Copeland: Last year's Lethal Lottery winner faces off with his former associate Constantine tonight. Does Showtime have it in him to repeat as the Lethal Lottery winner and main event Kingdom Come once more?

Cohen: Oh definitely. He's going to show Constantine tonight why he was the strong link in their partnership.

Constantine makes his way out to mostly boos with some cheers mixed in. He dips his head to his chest before throwing his arms up in the air. He walks down the ramp, his eyes focused only on Showtime. He climbs up the apron and enters the ring, throwing his arms up once more before staring directly at Showtime.

Copeland: Constantine looks focused tonight. I think he has something to prove this evening.

Cohen: Prove what? That he's only been a lackey to the more superior athletes in WZCW?

The ref signals for the bell and Constantine immediately rushes towards Showtime, backing him into the corner. Showtime leans through the ropes to the outside as the ref forces Constantine back. Showtime renters the ring and motions for Constantine to attack. Constantine rushes forward again, but Showtime slides out of the ring and grabs hold of Constantine's foot, tripping him and pulling him to the outside. He slams his fist into Constantine's face before sending him face first into the ring post on the outside. The ref has already begun the count, reaching 4 as Showtime stands over Constantine, slapping him across the head repeatedly before kicking him in the face. He crouches down and yells at Constantine before standing up and the crowd begins jeering Showtime. The ref leans through the ropes and tell Showtime to bring the match back into the ring. Showtime obliges by tossing Constantine back into the ring. He slides in and covers Constantine, 1......2......Constantine kicks out!

Copeland: Showtime just stopped Constantine in his tracks there. I must say the strategy was actually sound.

Cohen: Of course it was. Constantine ran at Showtime like a mad barbarian. Showtime used that to his advantage and now has Constantine on the ropes already.

Showtime kneels up and begins delivering repeated rights, but Constantine blocks one and delivers a headbutt, sending Showtime backwards. Both men get to their feet and Showtime attempts another right but Constantine blocks and delivers a shot of his own. He hits a knee to the midsection before lifting showtime up an delivering a crushing backbreaker. Showtime arches his back in pain, but Showtime doesn't give him an opportunity to recover as he delivers a knee drop across the forehead. He covers Showtime, 1......2......Showtime kicks out! Constantine lifts Showtime up and sends him into the ropes. Constantine connects with a hard clothesline, dropping Showtime to the mat. Showtime quickly rolls out to the outside. Constantine throws his arms up again as another mixed reaction, albeit with more cheers this times rises up from the crowd.

Copeland: I think Constantine is winning some of these fans over tonight.

Cohen: So what if he does? He's not winning the match tonight and that's all that matter.

Constantine exits the ring and goes to grab Showtime, but Showtime trips him and sends him shoulder first into the steel steps. Both men are down on the outside. Constantine slowly pulls himself up as Showtime drags himself into the ring. Constantine grabs hold of the bottom rope and slowly climbs up onto the apron but Showtime hits a dropkick, sending Constantine back onto the floor. Showtime walks around the ring, holding his arms out as the crowd boos loudly once more. The ref begins a fresh count, as Showtime yells at the ref to count faster. Constantine remains on the floor, his back against the barricade. A few fans yell for Constantine to get up, the count reaching 4.

Copeland: Showtime looks poised to take a count out victory. Constantine has to get back in the ring if he wants this match to continue.

Cohen: He'd be better off just staying down instead of giving Showtime a chance to inflict more damage.

The ref continues the ten count as it reaches 7. Constantine slowly stirs and begins crawling towards the ring. At 9 Constantine slides into the ring to the disgust of Showtime. Showtime quickly springs to the attack, delivering repeated stomps to the back. He lifts Constantine up and whips him into the corner and continues his assault, hitting repeated kicks to the midsection. Constantine drops to a seated position and Showtime puts a boot to the face. The ref begins the five count but Showtime refuses to back away. The ref finally pulls Showtime away from Constantine. Showtime becomes irate and begins yelling at the referee, poking him in the chest and pushing him back. Suddenly Showtime falls backwards as Constantine rolls him up, 1........2........3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Constantine!

Copeland: Unbelievable! Constantine pulls off what many would consider the upset victory here tonight!

Cohen: Pure luck Seabass. The ref clearly caused enough of a distraction for Constantine to get the drop on Showtime.

Showtime gets up with a shocked look on his face as Constantine lies on the mat, the ref raising his arm up in victory. Showtime's face twists in anger as he looks towards Constantine. He begins walking over to continue his attack when the lights go out briefly, the crowd booing as they know what's coming next. Ty of course appears in between Showtime and Constantine, his arms behind his back. He brings them forward as he stares down his most hated rival, a mic in hand.

Ty: That's enough! Showtime you lost cleanly. Leave. Now!

Showtime grits his teeth and brings his arm up, ready to strike Ty. Ty shakes his head as a snarl forms on his face.

Ty: You lay a finger on me Showtime and I will strip you of your Lethal Lottery spot, and then remove your head from your shoulders. Now go!

Showtime stares down Ty momentarily before voluntarily leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp with an irate look on his face as he heads to the back. Ty looks down at Constantine briefly before delivering a simple message.

Ty: With your ally Steven Holmes aiding me in my match later tonight, let it be known Constantine for the moment I have your back. Perhaps even in the Lethal Lottery itself if we so happen to both be in there at the same time. Congratulations on your victory.

The lights go out immediately after this, returning as Constantine is now sitting, the crowd delivering one more mixed reaction.

Copeland: An interesting development here tonight. Why would Ty stop Showtime from attacking Constantine? There is no love lost obviously between Showtime and Ty, but Constantine has never been in Ty's good graces either.

Cohen: Ty is a fair man. He protected Steven Holmes' ally tonight in a show of good faith. How great of a boss is he?
---------------------------------------------------------
Kurtesy is seen walking backstage with his WZCW Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He asks a stage hand if he’s seen Gordito. He points him to a dressing room down the hall. Kurtesy enters the room and looks around for his partner.

Kurtesy: Gordito? Are you here buddy?

Kurtesy looks around the bench and sees Gordito laid out on the floor and a couple of steel chairs piled over him. Kurtesy checks his pulse to see if Gordito is alive. He nods his head that Gordito is alive and then darts out of the room.

Kurtesy: I need some EMT’s here! There is a man injured in here. Hey... get some help.

Some EMT’s run up and enter the room and look over Gordito. Kurtesy shakes his head and leaves the room again. As he walks out, he bumps into his old partner, the Elite Champion Steven Holmes.

Holmes: Ahh Steven, my dear old friend. What seems to be the commotion?

Kurtesy: Someone seems to have attacked Gordito.

Holmes: Gordito? My word... he’s your partner tonight. I suppose... that will put your team at a slight bit of disadvantage.

Kurtesy: Don’t you be playing all innocent with me. I happen to bump into you near the scene of the crime. You're breathing heavily. Your hands are shaking... as if you’ve struck someone recently. I have good reason to believe you were behind this.

Holmes: I am appalled by your accusations.

Kurtesy: And I have no problem starting our match tonight right here right....

Ty Burna and Chuck Myles arrive at the scene.

Burna: Hold on here. This is my show and I will have some order here tonight. Myles what seems to be the problem?

Myles: Someone has attacked Gordito.

Burna: That’s awful. Are there any leads?

Myles: None sir.

Kurtesy: Ty... Holmes was right in...

Burna: Steven I will not open the floor to wild accusations. As well I will not rob the fans of our main event tonight, will we Champ? So the match will go on as planned, only now it’ll be a three on two match. Good luck out there Champ. I’m sure you won’t need it.

Ty and Chuck leave. Holmes gets right in Kurtesy face and gloats.

Holmes: It’s just like last year Steven. We’re both champions... and there’s always someone who has been taken out when we are around.

Holmes smiles as Kurtesy adjust his title belt on his shoulder.

Kurtesy: Yea... except my belt’s bigger.

Kurtesy slaps Holmes title and walks off camera. Holmes looks back at Kurtesy with a stern angered face before smiling.

Copeland: Our main event has been changed yet again. Will Kurtesy and Dragon be able to overcome the numbers disadvantage? We'll find out soon because that match is next!

Harrys: The following contest is a 3 on 2 handicap tag match!

[YOUTUBE]loP3BjCFevM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd explodes as Prof Steven Kurtesy emerges from the back with his new championship belt over his shoulder. He waves at the crowd and shakes a few hands at along the side as he approaches the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Sydney, Australia, weighing in at 235 lbs, he is your new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Steven Kurtesy!

Copeland: And here is the new WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Cohen: Only until the Lethal Lottery. Kurtesy’s smart enough to realize that as Ty continues to stack the deck against him, he will have no choice but to drop the belt.

Soul of the Shadow cuts in as Black Dragon walks onto the stage ramp. He is all business tonight, possible annoyed by the match change he has had to endure.

Harrys: And his partner, from the Halfway House, weighing in at 180 lbs, he is the EurAsian Champion, Black Dragon!

Copeland: Kurtesy is not like that and neither is this man. Dragon was in the ring one month ago with Ty and Barbosa with Chris K.O. as his partner and stood his ground. Neither is backing down as the AOC gain power.

Dragon rolls into the ring. He meets with Kurtesy in the ring and the two discuss what needs to be done in this match when the lights go out.

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

A light shines on the ramp and Ty Burna walks out holding a microphone.

Burna: Harrys you can take a break on this. I must admit since taking over Meltdown I’ve come to enjoy my little introductions. So you all know who I am, now lets introduce my partners who will help make my team victorious here tonight.

[YOUTUBE]_4IRMYuE1hI[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from London, England, weighing in at 235 lbs, he is the Elite Champion, Steven Holmes!

Holmes walks out with the Elite Title around his waist. He has his hands showing off the belt as he walks beside Ty.

[YOUTUBE]AqvC7CfTuks[/YOUTUBE]​

And our partner, weighing in at 237 lbs, the future WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Barbosa!

Barbosa runs out with a focused look. A small twitch occurs and he runs straight past his partners to the ring. Barbosa slides in and looks to go after Kurtesy and Dragon but stops dead in the ring at center. A smile cracks as his two partners enter behind him.

Copeland: Three current champions. Two former World champions. In two weeks all of these men will be competing towards one common goal. To main event at Kingdom Come.

Dragon is stretching against the ropes and will start it out for his team. Ty motions Barbosa to stand on the apron and Holmes will begin for his team.

Cohen: The former Ascension main event starting off the match.

Holmes and Dragon circle around in the ring. They both reach out and lock up. Holmes gains control and grabs Dragon’s arm. He twists it around until he is standing behind Dragon. Dragon calmly elbows Holmes in the face with his free arm and then grabs his head. Snapmare take down. Dragon stands and goes for a kick. Holmes ducks underneath. Dragon half spins and Holmes trips him at the feet. Holmes with the early pin pulling at the tights. 1... 2 Dragon kicks out. Holmes charges at him and swings with a right. Dragon ducks underneath the punch. He grabs Holmes by the trunks and rolls him backwards into a pin. 1... Holmes kicks out. Holmes is on his knees and Dragon allows him to get to his feet. They circle again and Holmes reaches out with his arm to lock up Dragon. Dragon is about to until Holmes goes for a boot to the gut. Dragon catches the boot and with his foot, trips Holmes to the mat. Holmes quickly to his feet. Dropkick from Dragon puts Holmes back down. Dragon garbs Holmes and lifts him to his feet. Irish Whip from Dragon is countered by Holmes. Holmes grabs Dragons arm and wraps it around his neck. Holmes has Dragon is a unique Headlock, trapping his arm with one hand as well as applying pressure to the head and neck. Dragon in unable to squeeze his head free and starts walking with Holmes towards the ropes. They bounce off and Kurtesy is just able to make a blind tag on Dragon’s back. Dragon is able to push Holmes off as they bounce off the ropes. Dragon lies down on the mat as Holmes bounces back from the opposite ropes. He hops over Dragon. Kurtesy catches him and slams him to the mat. Kurtesy goes a single leg crap submission. Holmes is by the ropes and immediately grabs on to them. Kurtesy lets go of the leg as Holmes pulls himself towards his corner. Kurtesy gets to him before that and lifts him up. Holmes sneaks a thumb to the eye of Kurtesy and follows with a knee to the gut. Holmes pulls Kurtesy to his corner and tags in Barbosa. Kurtesy regains life and punches at Holmes, knocking him onto the apron. Ty pulls back and dodges a punch from Kurtesy as he now starts laying fists onto Barbosa who has entered the ring. The blows barely slow Barbosa who pushes Kurtesy backwards into the ring. Barbosa charges at Kurtesy and his clubbing forearms beginning to wear down Kurtesy. Barbosa Irish Whips him across the ring and then runs at him. Kitchen Sink Knee sends Kurtesy to the mat. Barbosa grabs onto the ropes and stares at the booing crowd.

Cohen: The focus, the seriousness of Barbosa. At last he finally understands his full potential.

Copeland: Ty certainly seems to see something like that.

Kurtesy is to his knees but Barbosa runs at him and forces him to the mat, Barbosa over top of Kurtesy nails him repeatedly with strikes to the face. Barbosa finally stands up off Kurtesy. Ty yells at him to take a breather and Barbosa tags in Holmes. Holmes is right at his former partner, delivering kicks and then a knee drop to the back of Kurtesy. Holmes grabs Kurtesy head and puts him in a chinlock. Holmes stretches Kurtesy back. Kurtesy though is able to grab onto the ropes. Holmes breaks the hold at 4 and then lifts Kurtesy to his feet. Irish Whip by Holmes is reversed by Kurtesy. Kurtesy waits for Holmes to bounce back and hits him with a Kesagiri Chop. Barbosa runs into the ring. Kurtesy is ready and Palm Strikes Barbosa at the perfect moment, sending the number one contender flat on the mat. Holmes is up and goes towards Kurtesy. Dragon enters the ring and hits a perfect Roundhouse Kick, putting Holmes back to the mat. Holmes drags himself to the corner. Kurtesy grabs Dragon and Irish Whips him into the corner. Dragon with a Hand Spring Elbow connects as Holmes stands. He is knocked to the mat and rolls out of ring. Kurtesy sees Barbosa in the opposite corner and grabs Dragon. Irish Whip into a Handspring Elbow again connects. Barbosa doesn’t fall down, but Dragon sends him over the ropes with a clothesline.

Copeland: The crowd is popping loud as Dragon and Kurtesy have cleared the ring. So far they are holding there own.

The crowd continues to cheer as Kurtesy and Dragon have now drawn their attention to Burna. They notice their opponents recovering and bounce off the ropes towards then. Dragon with a Suicide Dive takes out Barbosa. Kurtesy knock Holmes to the floor with a baseball slide. Kurtesy rises to his feet as Ty hits knocks him to the mat with a forearm. Ty quickly grabs the arm and locks in The Final Séance. Kurtesy refuses to tap for Ty, although it wouldn’t end the match or the excruciating pain Ty was inflicting upon him. After many long seconds Ty sees Dragon slide into the ring and lets go of Kurtesy and rolls out. Dragon pulls Kurtesy towards his corner and then goes through the ropes and reaches out to tag in Kurtesy. Trouble is Holmes runs in and pulls the leg of Kurtesy right before the tag was made. Holmes with a side leg lock. Kurtesy reaches for his partner but cannot reach him. Holmes refuses to let go or allow Kurtesy any closer. Kurtesy rolls a little and starts kicking at the arms of Holmes with his free leg. Holmes tries to block them after a while and gets struck in the face, breaking the hold. Kurtesy crawls and lunges to this corner and tags in Dragon. Kurtesy rolls under the ropes as Dragon leaps over. Dragon charges at Holmes and knocks him down with a Clothesline. The Elite Champion is up fast and Dragon sends him down fast with a Neckbreaker into a pin cover. 1... 2 Holmes kicks out. Dragon grabs Holmes as he stands up and Irish Whips him across the ring. Catches him coming back with a Snap Powerslam. Dragon rises as the crowd roars and looks to put this one away. He grabs Holmes and goes for Darkness Falls. Holmes desperately pushes Dragon forward and they happen to crash into Holmes corner. Dragon tries to push out, but Barbosa is able to tag in. Holmes holds Dragon for as long as he can as Barbosa rains punches down on Dragons face. The ref pulls Barbosa off and tries to retain some order. While distracted with Holmes and Barbosa, Ty gets in a few free punches as well.

Copeland: 3 on 2 has quickly become 3 on 1 as Ty has been the x-factor in this contest.

Cohen: Ty might have injured the arm of Kurtesy. And just 2 weeks before the PPV it may lessen his chances of successfully defending. His partner Dragon though may not even make it to Lethal Lottery after this match is over.

Barbosa grabs Dragon and pulls him towards center. He grabs Dragon and lifts him up by the waist for a Powerbomb. Barbosa runs towards a corner and throws him into it back first. Dragon crashes into the corner. Barbosa follows up with a Bulldog. He goes for the cover. 1... 2... Dragon kicks out. Barbosa stomps angrily on Dragon. He pulls Dragon to his corner and tags in Holmes. Holmes immediately goes to work with repeated Knee Drops on Dragon. Holmes lifts Dragon up and goes for an Underhook Suplex. Dragon frees him arms in time. He kicks Holmes in the gut, which Holmes catches the foot. Enziguri Kick misses. Dragon lands on the mat. Holmes quickly on top with a Full Nelson Submission, Superiority Complex. He lifts Dragon straight up on his feet. Dragon tries to swing and fight out of it. Holmes has it locked in tight as Dragon begins to fade and slowly drops to his knees.

Cohen: The Elitist has the EurAsian Champion on the verge of tapping out.

Copeland: The 2 middle card champions of their respected shows. Both learned today that they’ll be in the Lethal Lottery and one could wind up facing the World Heavyweight Champion at Kingdom Come.

Kurtesy is up and has spotted Dragon in trouble. He goes to slide into the ring. Ty Burna has been watching his recovery from the corner and was already near him at the time. He lunges at Kurtesy as he goes to enter the ring and pushes him into the steel stairs, shoulder and arm first. Ty laughs as he turns to see the action in the ring. The ref grabs Dragon’s arm and lifts it up. It drops. He does it a second time as well and the hand fall again. The ref raises it a third time and Dragon keeps his hand up. He slowly rises to his feet and shakes his arms one last time to try and break the hold. Holmes re-grips and Full Nelson Suplex sends Dragon to the mat, Superiority Execution! Holmes covers Dragon. 1.... 2..... Dragon just kicks out. Holmes is pulling at his hair in disbelief. Ty calls him over, but Holmes yells back that he can put Dragon away. Holmes lifts Dragon up and has him in a piledriver position for the Imperial Impaler.

Cohen: This will put Dragon away.

[YOUTUBE]3dm_5qWWDV8&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd explodes as Gordito walks down the ramp, holding his head with an angry stare directed at Holmes. Holmes shakes his head at Gordito. Dragon springs to life and lifts Holmes up and drops him on his back. Gordito hops to the corner and waits for Dragon to tag him in.

Cohen: Gordito’s not in this match. It’s a handicap match.

Copeland: The boss is standing right over there. Why don’t you go complain.

Dragon crawls to his corner and makes the tag. Gordito quickly enters the ring and Holmes holds his back walking along the ropes towards his corner. Gordito intercepts him with a Clothesline sending both men over the ropes. Gordito grabs Holmes before he can escape and throws him into the barricade. Gordito continuously punches away at Holmes until Barbosa steps in break them up. Gordito swing and wildly strikes Barbosa across the face. He grabs Barbosa and dumps over the barricade and into the audience who start laughing and verbally taunting him. Gordito searches for Holmes who is slowly crawling away from the ring. Gordito grabs Holmes and throws him into the ring. Holmes starts crawling towards Ty. Gordito enters the ring and grabs Holmes before he can make it to Ty. Gordito stands him up and locks both arms to his side. Holmes screams no, but Gordito still delivers six Headbutts. Holmes falls to the mat. On the outside Barbosa as crossed over the barricade, but is screaming at the fans who were surrounding him before. Ty motions him back towards the apron as Gordito Irish Whips Holmes across the ring. Gordito lifts him up. Samoan Drop. Holmes lands on the mat. Gordito sits him up facing his corner and goes for a Mexican Surfboard Stretch, Surf’s Up, Asshole! Holmes breaks his arm free and lunges forward, just tagging in Barbosa. Barbosa enters the ring. but Gordito wants little to do with him as he Clotheslines him back out of the ring. Gordito grabs Holmes and pulls him away from the apron as Holmes grabs onto the ropes trying to stay out of the ring. Barbosa walks on the floor and a few fans starts yelling at him. Barbosa starts to shake and twitch. He then reaches out and grabs a fan by the shirt. He shakes his head and goes to punch him. Ty stops Barbosa in a nick of time.

Copeland: Barbosa was about a second away from a suspension and a hefty fine.

Cohen: What a great boss we have, caring about the well being of our fans.

Copeland: Yea more like protecting his ass.

Gordito has Holmes in the corner and continues to punch away at him. Dragon has recovered and stands at the opposite corner. Gordito sees and walks over to him. He Irish Whips Dragon towards Holmes. Holmes ducks and rolls out of the ring. Dragon two steps to the top rope. He looks to Holmes, then to his left at Ty and Barbosa and leaps at them, knocking them both to the floor. Gordito sees Kurtesy climbing onto the apron and tags him in so he can follow Holmes who is trying to make his escape through the crowd. Gordito gets to him as he is climbing over the barrier. Holmes strikes back at Gordito weakly with his Elite Title belt and escapes through the crowd, Gordito slowed at first but now in hot pursuit. Dragon and Ty Burna are exchanging punches on the outside as the move towards the stage ramp.

Copeland: All hell has broken loose in this match now.

Cohen: And the two legal me are the World Heavyweight Champion and his challenger at Lethal Lottery this will be exciting.

Kurtesy is in the ring as Barbosa slides in. Barbosa stands and starts striking at Kurtesy. Kurtesy returns the attack with punches and kicks of his own. The crowd is eating it up until Barbosa begins to back peddle Kurtesy to the corner. Barbosa goes for a kick and Kurtesy grabs his leg. Dragon Screw sends Barbosa face first into the middle turnbuckle. Barbosa gets up a slowly turns around. Prescribed Sedation by Kurtesy. The Champion goes for the cover. 1... 2..... Barbosa just kicks out.

Copeland: Will this match ever end or will these two tear each other apart before Lethal Lottery?

Kurtesy gets behind Barbosa as he stands up slowly, Hypnosis Sleeper Hold locked in. Barbosa swings side trying to shake him off. Meanwhile Dragon and Ty continue fighting up the stage ramp. Dragon with several punches in a row has Ty teetering at the edge of the ramp. Dragon goes for a Roundhouse Kick. Ty ducks and the kick misses. Consecrated Banishment connects sending Dragon out cold on the ramp. Ty looks up and sees Barbosa fading fast in Kurtesys Sleeperhold. Ty returns to ringside and slams on the mat trying to wake Barbosa up. The ref raises his arm once and it drops and he does this a second time as well to the same result. He holds his arm up a third time and Ty leaps onto the apron. The ref drops Barbosas hand and is arguing with Ty at ringside. Kurtesy lets go of Barbosa and confronts Ty. Ty takes a swing at him. Kurtesy blocks it and knocks Ty to the floor. Barbosa has slowly recovered to his feet. Kurtesy gets behind him and locks his arms in a Strait-Jacket submission, going for his Double Backbreaker finisher. Kurtesy leaps up as Barbosa leans forward, holding Kurtesy on his back. Barbosa runs backwards and rams Kurtesy back first into the corner. He lifts Kurtesy onto the top rope and then lifts him onto his shoulder. Doppelgänger by Barbosa. The cover. 1... 2.... 3.

Harrys: Here are your winners, Barbosa, Steven Holmes, and Ty Burna!

Ty claps his hands and walks around the ring to retrieve Kurtesys WZCW Heavyweight Championship belt. He rolls into the ring and raises Barbosas hand to loud boos from the crowd. A shot of Kurtesy on the mat is scene with Barbosa and Ty in the background with the title belt.

Copeland: What a brutal main event we just witnessed two weeks before Lethal Lottery.

Cohen: Very true Seabass and with our boss on Meltdown clearly holding all the cards we could very well see these two competing for the WZCW Heavyweight Title at Kingdom Come.

Copeland: A scary thought indeed. Will Kurtesy defy the odds in two weeks and retain? Will anyone be able to prevent Ty Burna or any of the Apostles of Chaos form winning Lethal Lottery. Those questions will be answered at Lethal Lottery. From all of us at WZCW, Jack Cohen and Seabass Copeland saying goodnight.

Who wrote what:

Kermit: Wasabi Toyota vs. Action Saxton
Showtime: Dr. Alhazred vs. Chris Beckford; Ty Burna/Barbosa/Holmes vs. Gordito/Dragon/Kurtesy; Backstage
Numbers: Crimson vs. Chris K.O.; Backstage
Ty: Showtime vs. Constantine; Opening; Backstage

Sorry for the lateness of the show. Hope you guys enjoy it. Rep the guys for their work. Ascension hopefully will be up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back