• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 26 - Everest (c) vs Steamboat Ricky, WZCW World Heavyweight Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD266.jpg

At Civil Revolution, WZCW World Champion Steamboat Ricky defended his title against two men, Carmen Bratchny and Everest. The latter man, former world champion himself, captured the gold to become only WZCW's second man to hold the world title twice. This week, Steamboat Ricky enacts his rematch clause, live, as Meltdown's main event.

RP deadline is August 3rd 11:59 EST.

The scene opens up to a simple backstage area at this week’s Meltdown. It’s a plain hospital style cold hallway. There is a huge security entry door about 12 feet down the hallway that the camera is focused on. Some scuttlebutt can be heard from beyond the door and after several seconds the door swings open and WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, EVEREST enters. You can hear the boos radiating from the parking lot and the first image we see is of Everest tossing a Steamboat Ricky sign he obviously took from a fan into the nearby trash can. As the camera pans with Everest as he walks by we can hear that beautiful serene voice of WZCW interviewer, Becky Serra.

BECKY: Everest? Excuse me Everest?

Everest continues to walk past until he comes to a stop in front of his dressing room door. On the door we can all see the “Everest” sign, and then the second line of the plague comes into view. It says the most important thing of all

“WZCW WORLD CHAMPION”

Everest finally stops, turns to Becky who he has ignored this whole time and speaks as he points to the sign on his door.

EVEREST: That right there Becky. That right there says it all.

He smiles and enters his locker room, completely leaving Becky standing.

We cut to another spot in the backstage area. It is set up as a backstage interview area and again we see Becky standing there getting ready for an interview as she talks to one of the production guys.

BECKY: No actually, our World Champion, pretty much blew me off like I was some two bit hooker on the corner. Anyway not much I can do about it now, besides I better prepare for the interview with Steamboat Ricky. Lord knows these things can get strange.

With that Everest comes strutting around the corner, decked out like a World Champion should be. Designer shirt, High style khakis, $300 Alligator skin shoes and an expensive gold chain hangs from his neck, but the one thing that sparkles is the WORLD TITLE lying across his left shoulder. He stops right in front of Becky.

EVEREST: Well hello. My guess is you wanted an interview earlier, so let’s get it over with.

BECKY: Well, um I would but I’m about to tape a segment with Steamboat Ri…..

EVEREST: Hahahaha, that deckswabber. He’s not worth the filthy fifty cent shirt he wears around. You’ve got the World Champion standing here. You are standing approximately 2 feet from the Pinnacle of this place and you are worried about a pirate that would get thrown off his own boat if the damn parrot had a brain.

Now you’re going to tell me you don’t want this interview. I mean I hear Leon’s back or Jack Cohen, yeah he might like talking to a champion, seeing as how he gets stuck with that Lifetime channel want to be Sebastian Copeland.

BECKY: No, no I’d be, ahem, I’d be happy for the opportunity. First things first, at Civil Revolution you become World Heavyweight Champion for the ……

EVEREST: No Becky, I became THE World Heavyweight Champion. For the second time no less. You see Becky I told everyone before the Revolution that I was going to take back what was mine. I told everyone that I was bringing home the only thing that matters.

You know what Becky, I did it. Simple as that. I said it and I followed through. I finished the pirate and took all that the Russian had to offer and won the match.

BECKY: Well actually if memory serves me, I recall you didn’t do it alone.

Everest reaches over beside him, just out of view of the camera, and pulls out a steel chair for the camera.

EVEREST: Oh, Becky do you mean this.

Everest holds the chair up and two fairly large dents, one on each side of the chair, are easily visible. Everest points to the first one

EVEREST: You see this Bec, this one right here, this dent with the kind of odd shaped egg looking indentation? Yeah that’s from Ricky’s head trying to stop my swing. Look you can even see a little blood right there in the crease.

With that Everest plants a sticker of Steamboat Ricky’s face right on the chair. He then flips the chair around to see the back side.

EVEREST: Ah, then there is this monstrosity of a dent. Who know that Russian’s head was the size of Texas, but even he wasn’t stopping my personal tribute to Grady Sizemore. I have to admit that one felt good.

With that Everest does the same thing, this time plastering a Carmen Bratchney sticker right by the dent.

BECKY: Yeah but why use the chair at all?

EVEREST: You know what woman? There are only two people too blame for that Civil Revolution main event. It’s simple really. The only people you can blame are Carmen and Steamboat themselves. I told everyone who would listen; I told fans, interviewers, stupid rednecks who couldn’t find the exit to their doublewide unless they moved the mounds of Natural Light beer cans. I told them all, I told you, I told everyone I would get back what was mine, I preached it. I promised the world that MY World Title was coming home, come hell or high water, no matter what it took. At Civil Revolution I did exactly that! I took every opportunity, every cheap shot, every “bad guy move” I could think of and you know what I enjoyed every minute of it.

And before you ask Becky, I do know that tonight on Meltdown the pirate has invoked his rematch clause. Yes I do know that he and his legion of approximately 12 sweat soaked, parrot loving, deck swabbing fans are not happy at all at the outcome of Civil Revolution and they all plan on Steamboat taking out some frustrations on our beloved WORLD CHAMPION.

But guess what Becky? He’s not coming in World Champion and he damn sure isn’t leaving as one either. So Steamboat, I’m not issuing any warnings, I am not going to spout off or rant and rave about how I’m going to do this or that, or break your legs or anything like that. You know why? Because I don’t have to. You see, Steamboat Ricky’s been in the ring with me and he knows exactly what is coming and once again he won’t be able to stop it, plain and simple.

BECKY: Well are you saying that Steamboat has no shot at Meltdown.

EVEREST: Quite simply, NO he does not. Will that suffice?

BECKY: Yes, I guess it…….

With that Everest simply walks off, no thanks or see you laters. Becky is just disgusted as the camera fades to black.

*Steamboat Ricky is shown putting a VHS tape into his VCR. He turns on the TV, presses play, then stares at the TV intensely.*

Schony Tiavone: Ok, folks. The time has come for the most important match in the HISTORY of our sport. It's a RETURN MATCH from VVCVV (Vicariously Vicious Championship Vengeful Vermin) Scarrtrade for the World Heavyweight Championship between Bollywood Kulk Kogan and Tings.

Bichael Muffer: Lllllllllllllladies and Gentleman. It is time for the VVCVV Stupor Bawl VII main event of the evening. Bollwood Kulk Kogan will meet Tings for the vacant VVCVV Heavyweight Championship....OF THE WORLD. HAVE YOU PREPARED??????

*pause*

Wrestling fans.....HAVE.....YOU....PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPARED????!!!

Then for the thousands in attendance...and the MILLIONS watching AROUND THE WORLD...ladies and gentleman....Lllllllllllllllllllllllllet's get prepared to PARTYYYYYYYY!!!!!

*Steamboat Ricky watches as Kogan and Tings square off with one another in an epic battle. He is constantly reminded by Schony Tiavone that this is a RETURN MATCH, and Ricky seems to be ok with that. With his pad and paper in hand...Ricky avidly takes notes.*

Ricky: Yarrr! This "Tings" be looking like a pirate ghoul!!!

*As Ricky takes notes...a very old television with the screen removed starts wheeling in next to the other television. All of a sudden, music starts broadcasting from the set.*

[youtube]OLanWagsaM8[/youtube]

El Guerrero: We have a breaking news story: Ricky....what in Santa Maria are you doing gringo???!!!

Ricky: Yarrr...I be having a "Return Match" with Everest for the World Title. So, I be thinking I need to brush up on me knowledge of return matches. Yarrr...and who bein a better mentor than Schony Tiavone about "Return Matches"???

El Guerrero: Essa...Schony Tiavone DOES know his "Return Matches," bra, but broseph...you're Steamboat Ricky! "Big Poppa Average!" You are known for being the man with the most mediocre sized arms in professional wrestling, gringo! You are a former World Champion, essa...and that means that you got the smarts, bra.

Ricky: Yarrr...ye be right, ya land lubber. I didn't even get pinned to lose me belt...I beat Everest once....YARRRR!!! I be doin it again!!!!

El Guerrero: That's it, bra! You have better things to do than to watch Kogan and Tings! You gotta get geared up, homes!

Ricky: By swabbing the deck and battening down the hatches????

El Guerrero: NO!!! Gringo...by working out with a montage in the background!!!

Ricky: YARRRRR!!!!!

He's Torrrrrtuuuuuugiiiiiannnnnn....MAAAAAADE!!!!

Cut to Ricky doing arm curls with women's aerobics dumbells

*Deer neer neer neer neer neer NEER neer neer neer neer neer -boom boom chick- NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER....neer neer neer NEEEER neer neer neer neer neer neer neer neer*

He's got the skull and crossbones runnin through his veins!!!!

Ricky is shown on a rowing machine instructing El Guerrero to hang a Jolly Roger from it.

*Deer neer neer neer neeeeer neer neer*

He was born and raised on the isle of Tortug-eee-ay!!!

Ricky is shown eating a "Power Barrrrrrrr" (sustained-energy for active pirates).

He's got to be inspected he's got scurVY! If you mess with his parrot, then he's just going to pee!

Ricky pulls Polly through the streets on a Radio-Flyer.

He's Tortugian Made!

(Tortug-eee-ay!)

He's Tortugian Made!

(Tortug-eee-ay!)

He's Tortugian Made!

(Real Tortugian!)

He's Tortugian-tugian....MAY-ADE!!!

He's got the Jolly Roger runnin' through his veins!

Ricky crumples a picture of Everest

He was born and raised the Tortugian way!!

Ricky climbs up the main mast up to the crow's nest

He wears the heart of his country on his chest...if you walk in his room, then he might not be dressed!

He's Tortugian Made!

(Tortug-eee-ay!)

He's Tortugian Made!

(Tortug-eee-ay!)

He's Tortugian Made!

(Real Tortugian!)

He's Tortugian-tugian....MAY-ADE!!!

*Ricky (out of breath) stops running with El Guerrero at his side.*

Ricky: Land-lubber...I be ready for my "Return Match." Thanks, El Guerrero.

El Guerrero: I knew you would be...now...if you'll excuse me...I have more news to deliver...only this time...to fellow zombies.

*El Guerrero hops back in his TV and rolls away as [youtube]OLanWagsaM8[/youtube] plays in the background.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back