Meltdown 19: All American Challenge: U.S.A. v. Mighty NorCal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
All American Challenge: U.S.A. v. Mighty NorCal:

After a brutal match against Anthony Michaels, and a controversial ending with Daniel Stokes, it seems the Mighty NorCal is finally moving on into a new direction. Meanwhile, one of the new Superstars within the company, aptly named U.S.A., has challenged his fellow American in an All American Challenge.

Will NorCal answer the challenge of his fellow countryman? What is U.S.A.’s intent behind this open challenge? Find out on Meltdown!

ALL RP’s DUE BY 11:59 p.m. MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD, 2009: THIS THREAD MAY ONLY BE USED BY U.S.A. & MIGHTY NORCAL!

Another shot of USA at another military base.

Accomplished superpowers sometimes face challenges from up and comers. It's not always bad. The British imperialists faced a young up and comer in the USA, and after time, all wounds healed.

Shots of men in sweats doing pushups and running the obstacle course come on screen and soon the camera returns to USA

Now these powerful nations are on the same side. But there was a time......

We focus on the rifle range, where a well trained Marine shoots three bullets through the same hole in the bullseye.

There was a time when these two nations battled. The newer nation needed to emerge from a very giant shadow. This nation scrapped and clawed it's way to forge it's own path in the world.

Tight shot

NorCal, I have respect for you. I have watched you and seen you flourish here in WZCW. But none of that will matter at Meltdown. I need to forge my own path here. I need to step out of your shadow, everyone's shadow. But your's is first. Understand one thing, NorCal. A Marine will fight to the death for his country. In this All-American match, I will do the same. Whether they hang the flag above the ring, or if they make us try to rise before our opponent sings the National Anthem, or if they make us wrestle in fatigues, none of that will phase me.

The camera shows a drill sergeant chew on a youngen.

This man is being conditioned to do battle. Nothing will phase him. If he gets shot in the leg, he will hop into position to fire. If he gets shot in the arm, he will use the other. If he gets knocked out, he will kill you in his sleep. This is how I was trained. I was the best. I am the best at everything I do, and Meltdown will be where I prove it to you, NorCal. You have my respect, and at the end of the day, I will have yours. I made this challenge to you for one simple reason. America is the best nation in the world, and fighting you for the pride of my country is everything I need to assert myself as the ONLY superpower in WZCW.

The camera fixes in on a giant American flag and fades down to the saluting USA

NorCal, until we meet on the battlefield, Semper Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back