Meltdown 153

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
WZCW-MD-153.png

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

As the pyro goes off on the stage the camera focuses on Mark Keaton already in the ring with his music playing. He waits a few minutes for the crowd to die down and when he does he speaks with pent up anger in his voice.

Keaton: Before my match with Randy Studd there was something I had to get off my chest and that's the fact the my best friend isn't with me tonight. If you haven't been on WZCW.com lately let me show you why.

Without another word Keaton points to the 'tron and we see the secruity footage from the website.
embedded video of Quicken Loans arena security footage from WZCW.com said:
The camera comes into focus and we see Roady putting bags into the trunk of the car shared by him and Mark Keaton when out of nowhere he's slammed from behind by Gino Rizzoli. After the initial hit Gino picks Roady up off the ground and slams his head down into the open trunk when all of a sudden Mancini finally comes into the shot and slams the trunk lid hard on his head repeatedly until the sound of someone screaming causes them to quickly run in the opposite direction before fading out.
As the camera comes back to Keaton the anger that has been held in check is ready to boil over

Keaton: Attacked from behind by a couple cowards who don't have the balls to face a real man face to face. Roady isn't here tonight but he will be at R-Awakening. At the pay per view he's going to have a front row seat to Mancini's ass kicking because it's going to be the Remarkable One taking on the wannabe mobster Tony Mancini and Tony I hope you're watching because what I do to Studd tonight is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you when I get my hands on you.

With that announcement Keaton tosses the microphone down and stretches his upper body while he waits for his opponent.

Copeland: Did you hear that Jack?! At R-Awakening Mark Keaton and Tony Mancini will go one-on-one and Mark will finally get his hands on the man that sent his best friend to the hospital.

Cohen: I heard him Seabass but if Keaton isn't careful the same thing that happened to Roady will happen to him as well. Mancini has shown that he doesn't care about anyone's rules.

Last edited:
Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canda weighing in at 225 lbs Remarkable Mark Keaton!

Mark stops flexing and acknowledges the mix of boos and cheers coming from the audience.

Harrys: Introducing his opponent, residing in Venice, Italy weighing 240 pounds, The Ladies Man Randy Studd!

Randy studd steps out onto the stage and stands still for a few seconds before walking towards the ring. As he gets to the ring steps he takes a rose out of the pocket of his waistcoat and hands it to a clearly married woman with a smile and a wink. He then climbs the steps and gets into the ring where he slowly takes off his coat and hands it to a ringside worker.

Copeland: Keaton looking a bit like a fish out of water without Roady at his side.

Cohen: Keaton has always had someone to hide behind, be it Cooper, Constantine or his fat bodyguard. He doesn't know what to do out there by himself.

Studd & Keaton talk trash in the center of the ring but as Studd goes to tie up Keaton instead starts banging his head and playing air guitar while Studd flexes his biceps and swiveling his hips. When he sees this, Keaton breaks the air guitar over his knee and flexes his own biceps in an impromptu pose down.

Ref: Guys what are you doing? We need to start the match.

Both Keaton & Studd look at the ref and then each other before backing away to opposite sides of the ring so they can wait for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As soon as the bell rings both men come out of their corners but it's Keaton who is the first to connect with multiple jabs to the jaw of Studd that send hin reeling. As Studd is staggered Keaton hits a standing dropkick before going for the pin. 1.. quick kickout by Studd. Keaton argues with the ref a bit but quickly picks Studd up off the mat and whips him into the corner before laying into him with lefts and rights to the face and upper body.

Cohen: Don't hit Studd in the face he has a big date tonight. Ref get Mark out of there and check on Studd.

Copeland: Mark Keaton has been on fire since this match started. It's like Roady not being here has made him that much more of a beast inside the ring.

Cohen: Well if the beast isn't careful he's going to find himself disqualified.

With Mark still punching Studd the ref has to pull him out of the corner.

Ref: That's enough Mark, if you don't let Randy out of the corner I'll have no choice but to disqualify you.

Keaton scowls at the ref but stays back as he goes to check on Studd. Once the ref makes sure he's ok, Studd comes out of the corner and circles Keaton slowly waiting for him to do something. After a few more seconds Keaton rushes Studd only to get caught by a hip toss from Studd followed up by numerous knees to his downed opponent.

Cohen: I told you this would happen Seabass. Keaton is so fixated on Mancini and avenging is buddy he's overlooking a former two time Mayhem Champion.

Before Studd can land another knee, Keaton rolls out of the way and onto the apron. He lays there catching his breath only to be hit with a baseball slide that sends him crashing to the floor outside the ring. Studd goes to follow but before he can leave the ring the ref tells him to back off and to let him do his job.

Ref: 1…2…3.…4...5.

As the ref gets to five Keaton slowly gets to his feet.

Ref: 5...6…7.

At seven Keaton uses the barrier to get to his feet and quickly climbs back into the ring to break the count only to be met by a devestating DDT fron Studd who then quickly goes for the pin. 1…2.

At two and a half Keaton is able to kick out. Studd angrily picks him up by the hair and irish whips him hard into the corner. He then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle and starts punching Keaton in the face and head, grabbing his crotch every few punches. As Studd goes for the last few punches Keaton is able to lift his arms and rake Studd's eyes and push him off the turnbuckle.

Cohen: Come on ref that was a closed fist! Keaton should be disqualified.

Copeland: Keaton is looking to get back into the match with that one move but will Studd let him get his bearings?

Half blind Studd comes rushing at Keaton only to have him move out of the way, sending Studd crashing into the corner and down onto the canvas. Keaton takes a quick look at Studd and climbs the top rope, he poses for a second before jimping off and hitting a picture perfect elbow off the top rope. Instead of going for the pin however Keaton lifts Studd onto his shoulder and hits him with Form Voltron (Snake Eyes ) which is immediately followed up by The Voltron Suplex! (Jackhammer Suplex) with Keaton staying on top of Studd for the pin. 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winner of the match by pinfall, Remarkable Mark Keaton!

Copeland: I hope Tony Mancini is watching this because that's the man that he'll be facing at R-Awakening, an on fire and ready Remarkable Mark Keaton.

Cohen: If he can take out a behemoth like Big Bad Roady Mark Keaton isn't going to be a problem Seabass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Backstage, we see a man dressed in black with his back turned to the camera. His long, dark coat nearly obscuring him from view. A knock on the locker room door grabs his attention. He turns. It’s Stetson Hayes, dressed in his full ring gear. He grabs his cowboy hat and jams it down over his head. He exits, only to be greeted by Leon Kensworth. The demure, smaller man holds a microphone to the rookie’s face. Hayes doesn’t seem to be all that interested.

Leon: Mr. Hayes, do you have any comments on your match tonight?

Stetson begins to walk away towards the back of the arena, and motions for the interviewer to follow him.

Hayes: Keep walkin’ with me, Leon.

Kensworth lowers the microphones, but keeps it at chest level. Hayes clears his throat and begins to speak.

Hayes: It’s ironic, ain’t it? I asked for bigger competition, and the brass went and found me the biggest wrassler they got. Literally. I’ve thought about how I plan on fightin’ this guy, and I’ve got a few ideas. We’ll see how it goes. I may be a rookie based on my time here, but I ain’t stupid. Jabari’s big. And he’s mean and nasty, but he’s gotta have a weak spot. Every man gotta have one.

The two men walk past various workers, technicians, and stagehands. Leon begins to wonder where they are going.

Leon: What’s your goal here in WZCW, Mr. Hayes?

Stetson stops and glares at the smaller man. A small smirk crosses his lips. He starts to chuckle.

Hayes: I reckon my “goal” is the same as everyone’ else, to fight my way to the top and win the world championship. But lookin’ around, I see a lot of trash here. There’s plenty of wrasslers here that ain’t proper. I go out there and I wrassle. Sure, I can fight with the best of them. But I leave that part of me at the bar where it belongs. I don’t use my fists in that ring. If I wanna do that, I woulda become a boxer instead. Now all I see is a buncha clowns. These glorified trapeze artists doin’ flip after flip ‘cause they don’t know how to apply one hold. And people cheer that ‘cause they never saw real wrasslin’. Call me old fashioned, but my way of hookin’ gets the job done. Jabari, he’s a novelty act. He got his spot ‘cause he’s big. I suppose that’s important to the people makin’ money off him, but I don’t care. I’m here to win. And once I take care of bidness tonight, I’ll go onto something better.

They reach the backstage area, near the loading docks. A loud neigh catches Leon’s attention, as Stetson approaches a big brown quarter horse. He frees it from it’s stake, and mounts it. He secures his hat, and grabs the reigns, causing the horse to wheel towards Leon.

Hayes: Let this match serves as a warnin’ to all my future opponents. I like to laugh, and I like to have fun. But step into the ring with me, and yer bound to be seein’ stars as I tie you into knots.

Stetson cracks the reigns and the horse takes off towards the entrance tunnel and the ring.

We return from a commercial break where Stacey Madison is standing by, mic in hand.

Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight is a former Elite and EurAsian Champion. Please welcome, Triple X!

Xander: Actually, Stacey, it is just Xander now.

Madison: Why the change? Ever since your return to WZCW a few months ago you have been drastically different. First you turned on the fans, then your friends, and now, you have changed your name and ring gear.

Xander: Now that is a great question Stacey. I can see why they pay you the big bucks. You really know how to get right to the point. I appreciate that. No filler, all thriller. See, when I first came to WZCW many years ago, I was living a dream. I overcame so many obstacles, so many setbacks, but I finally became what I set out to be, a WZCW Superstar. All the guys who step foot in that ring are incredible athletes, but I was among the best. I lived off the energy of the crowd. The roar of the crowd, the adrenaline rush they gave me, that was my addiction. The louder they cheered, the crazier shit I tried. The fans pushed me further and further up that mountain, until one day, I fell. Instead of expressing sympathy or concern, they cheered the man who pushed me. That was the day I learned the fans don't give a damn about any of us beyond what they see in the ring. I risked life and limb for their entertainment, and they repaid me by cheering for Blade! BLADE! They cheered the most boring guy on planet Earth, because he strapped me to a stretcher and pushed me off a stage. He took years off my career, and the fans praised him. So that's why I say screw the fans, and screw anyone dumb enough to care about them.

Madison: So why the other changes? You were once one of the most promising talents in WZCW. Isn't it counter productive to change what made you such a hot commodity in the first place?

Xander: You aren't as dumb as you look Stacey, because when I first came back, I thought I could just pick up where I left off. That wasn't the case though. See WZCW officials, they offered me no help when I was on the shelf, but you bet your ass they came crawling back once they heard I was medically cleared. Offered me a nice spot in the Lethal Lottery. Then, nothing. They wanted the old Triple X, but I'm not that guy anymore. Triple X is dead, and Xander killed him. I've stripped away everything that made me Triple X. Now, just like the day I came into the world, I'm Xander. I will give the idiots in the audience and the mouth breathers behind the keyboards no reason to cheer me. They will hate me just as I hate them. Tonight, Xander makes his way back up the mountain, but this time, I'm going alone.

Harrys: This next contest is scheduled for a single fall!

The lights dim as the music plays. Bablawo leads the giant to the ring. The crowd stares in awe as the goliath, hulking mass of a man makes his way down the ramp. Babalawo circles the ring, and shouts at the man in Hausa. The massive human being steps over the top rope and walks to the center of the ring. The beast seems to be in awe of his surroundings. Taking in all the sights, all the people, until his handler directs his attention towards the front entrance.

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, accompanied by his handler, standing 7’3” and weighing 485 pounds, from Daura, “The Nigerian Giant” Jabari Kasim!

Copeland: The fans seem to be split on Jabari here tonight, Jack. It’s a warmer welcome than he usually gets.

Cohen: They’ll boo him, but yet they’re awfully quick to snap a few pics of the guy as he walks by, Seabass.

Copeland: Jabari as been nursing a slew of losses lately, including a count out loss following a hard-fought match against Batti Otaku at AS 128.

Cohen: Jabari is a novelty act. He always has been. He’s a throwback to the old days when carnival attractions and side show freaks used to rule the ring. Still, he’s a big test for anyone. They can’t teach you size and strength. It’s just something you’re born with.

As the music plays, the figure of a man riding a horse casts a shadow on the backstage area. The sound of four hooves pounding the concrete gets louder and louder as he enters riding a large brown quarter thoroughbred horse. He guides the horse onto the ramp and rides down to the ring. He rides around the ring, eying both the giant in the ring, and his handler on the outside. Stopping next to the apron, he unsaddles and walks up the steel steps and gets into the ring. He takes off his cowboy hat, and hangs it on the turnbuckle post to his left. He prepares himself for the fight ahead, as the referee checks both him and his massive opponent.

Harrys: And introducing the opponent, from Fort Worth, Texas, weight 238 pounds, Stetson Hayes!

Copeland: Not much is known about Stetson Hayes, as this is just his second match in WZCW, but he sounded pretty confident about beating Jabari here tonight.

Cohen: I’m not impressed. He beat a man that didn’t even show up. He wants a challenge, then there’s one standing right in front of him. Although, I will say that Hayes has good style.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Hayes appears to be hesitant to lock up with Jabari, as the giant dominates the center of the ring. The cowboy tests his massive opponent by feigning a takedown. Jabari lungs forward, shooting his arms out, but doesn’t move from his spot. Hayes smirks a bit, trying to figure out the big man’s range. The smaller man shoots forward, and gets behind Jabari. He grabs the giants left leg, and tries to knock him off balance, but the giant begins to bounce on one leg. Hayes abandons his strategy to take Jabri to the mat, and scurries away before finding himself locked in the behemoths clutches. Hayes feigns a collar and elbow tie up and backs away to the ropes. This time Jabri comes after him, but Hayes ducks underneath him. Jabari once again begins to dominate the center of the ring, matching the smaller man’s movements as Hayes circles him, trying to figure out a way to get behind him. Suddenly, the desperado shoots forward and slides underneath the giants legs. He gets to his feet and tries to take Jabari down, but the big man counters by dropping to his knees. Hayes looks stunned as Jabari hits him with a throat thrust. The giant grabs Stetson, and throws him halfway across the ring with a Biel throw! Hayes rolls and comes to rest by the turnbuckle. He has a look of pure shock in his eyes, as Jabari begins to bear down on him. The cowboy immediately rolls out of the ring to the floor. Jabari eyes him from inside the ring, as Hayes begins to look for a way back inside. He runs around to the other side of the ring, and slides in, but Jabari cuts him off. His long legs giving him such great strides that it allows him to practically be on top of the smaller man before he can get to his feet. Sensing the danger, Stetson rolls back out of the ring. The referee begins to count, as Jabari effectively has Hayes trapped on the outside. His handler encourages him from the outside, shouting at him to keep his eye on his opponent.

Copeland: What power by Jabari! He threw Mr. Hayes halfway across the ring.

Cohen: That rookie better be careful. One wrong step and it’s over. Jabari’ll crush him. But to his credit, he’s done well trying to find a weak spot in the giants defense.

Copeland: But look at Jabari keeping him at bay on the inside. He’s so tall that he can cross the ring in seconds!

Stetson gets on the apron to break the count, and Jabari is right on top of him in seconds. Hayes thrusts his body through the middle rope and plants his shoulder into Jabari’s gut, stunning the monster. The smaller man then reaches up and grabs the giant, and drags him down across the top rope, causing him to reel just a bit. Hayes slides into the ring and quickly delivers a chop block to the back of Jabari’s left knee. The shot looks effective, but the huge man doesn’t go down. Hayes eyes his target, before rushing in and hitting a second chop block. Jabari stumbles and begins wobbling, but still remains standing. The cowboy smiles at his massive opponent, and taunts him. The giant stares at the smaller man with rage in his eyes, and with a mighty war cry that shakes he arena, he charges forward with surprising speed. Hayes immediately ducks out of the larger man’s grasp, and finally succeeds in grounding him with a drop toe hold. Hayes begins to target Jabari’s knee, driving his full weight on top of it before wrenching it back with a knee bar. Jabari begins to scream in pain, and tries to kick the cowboy off, but Hayes is determined to keep the big man grounded. Hayes applies a half Boston Crab, as Jabri has no where to go. The giant tries to turn himself onto his back, but Stetson’s weight on his lower back prevents him from being able to move. Hayes lifts Jabari’s leg up into the air and drives his knee into the mat. Hayes tries to drag Jabari’s massive body over to the ropes, but finds that he can’t do it. The giant rolls to his back and kicks the smaller man away. Jabari slowly gets to his feet, struggling to put weight on his left knee. Stetson tries to knock the huge man off balance with a short-arm lariat, but can’t even budge him. Jabari grabs him, and whips the smaller man hard into the turnbuckle. Hayes looks to be stunned, as Jabari charges forward with a sudden burst of adrenaline, engulfing Stetson with an avalanche splash in the corner. The cowboy looks to be out of it. He slumps forward against Jabari’s body, but the giant picks him up like a bag of dirt. He walks around the ring, with Hayes high in the air, before slamming him down to the mat with a thunderous body slam. The crowd is clearly behind the wild man here, as Babalawo screams at him to keep up the assault. He runs towards the ropes as best he can with his bum knee and bounces off the ropes. He charges forward and leaps into the air, looking to flatten Hayes like a pancake. But the Texan moves at the last second, and Jabari eats the canvas.

Copeland: Looks like Hayes has found a way to ground Jabari. With all that damage inflicted upon his knee, the giant’s having trouble standing.

Cohen: He’s doing exactly what I would have done, Seabass. There’s only so many things you can try against a huge opponent like Jabari.

Copeland: But still, look how quick Jabari is Jack, even while limping around. He’s practically on one foot, and he’s still taking the fight to Hayes.

Cohen: I don’t think Jabari’s human. Hayes has hammered, and hammered away, but it doesn’t look like it’s been effective.

Copeland: Just how much will it take to beat this man?

Back in the ring, Stetson is working over Jabari’s knee once more. He drops his weight on it. Stomps on it. Leg-drops it. Drops an elbow on it, and yanks his leg in the opposite direction. Jabari screams in pain, and tries to swat the smaller man away. Hayes applies a kneebar, and the referee checks the giant man, but Jabari refuses to give up. Using his long reach, the wild man hits Hayes with a palm thrust, forcing him to break the hold. The crowd, who had been against Hayes in the beginning of the match, suddenly comes alive with support for him. They seem to split over the two men, as cheers of “Jabari” and “Stetson Hayes” echo through the arena. The cowboy smirks. He doesn’t really care what the crowd thinks at this point; he just wants to win. Both men get to their feet. Jabari rocks the smaller man with a forearm shot to the jaw. He grabs Hayes and whips him into the ropes as hard as he can. Stetson bounces off, but has nowhere to go but into the giants waiting arms. Jabari hits a flapjack, and Hayes is stunned. His handler shouts at him, as giant signals for the end, and raises his arm into the air. He goes for the Bumaye Chop, but Hayes ducks out of the way, drops to the mat, and chop blocks Jabari’s knee again. The giant falls to the canvas, as Stetson tries to lock in the Texas Cloverleaf. He’s unsuccessful, as Jabari kicks him away. Hayes is sent sprawling backwards into the ropes. He rights himself and approaches his huge opponent, but Jabari suddenly reaches out and grabs him by the throat with both hands. He lifts the smaller man up and drives him into the mat with a two handed chokeslam! Jabari covers him: 1…2… but Stetson gets the shoulder up! Jabari can’t believe it. And neither can Babalawo. The giant hoists the smaller man to his feet, and lifts him up into his arms once more. He tries to turn Hayes to slam him to the mat, but the cowboy slips from his grasp, and lands behind him! Hayes hits another drop toe hold, and Jabari finds himself intimately acquainted with the canvas once more. This time Hayes successfully manages to apply the Texas Cloverleaf, and Jabari has nowhere to go! The giant tries to pull himself towards the ropes, but he’s exhausted, and finds it difficult moving his massive frame with Stetson on top of him. After a valiant effort, the giant taps out.

Harrys: Here is your winner by submission, Stetson Hayes!

Copeland: And in the end, Jabari tapped out the Texas Cloverleaf. Hayes tried to apply it earlier, and I didn’t think that he could. Jabari took a little too much time trying to execute that body slam.

Cohen: Maybe he wanted to show off a little more, Seabass. The crowd was behind the big guy tonight. That doesn’t normally happen. Hats off the cowboy though; there’s not much you can do against a guy twice your size, but Hayes pulled it off.

Stetson celebrates in the ring, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd. He waves them off dismissively, as Jabari rolls out of the ring. Babalawo tries to console him, but the giant is close to going on a rampage. Ode runs down ramp and assists the handler in calming the giant down.

Footsteps can be heard walking down a hallway as a camera pans to a closed door. The camera pans up to reveal the door leads to the locker room of WZCW World Champion, Tyrone Blades. The footsteps grow louder as a man comes into frame, his face unseen. He knocks at the door. The voice of Tyrone can be heard from inside.

Tyrone: Who is it?

???: Rub and tug service! Man, who do you think it is? It's Jones fool!

A few seconds later, Tyrone opens the door and lightly chuckles at Jones as he walks inside. As the camera follows, Vega can be seen thumbing through the latest issue of Fighters Only. Jones takes a seat next to him and pulls a bottle from his bag.

Jones: I got this to celebrate when you win tonight. Plus a little no hard feelings for Tyrone beating that ass last week.

Tyrone: Don't tell me you stopped at some corner liquor store and got a cheap bottle of Jack.

Jones: Do I look basic? This is WhistlePig, some of the finest whiskey on the market. We both know JD is just for some country ass white folk who say they like whiskey but ain't really about that. You know me better than that mother fu...

Vega: I appreciate the gesture, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Flex and Eve won't be an easy task.

Jones: You act like my boy ain't already beat they ass on the reg.

Tyrone grabs the bottle and inspects it.

Tyrone: Aged fifteen years? This is top shelf shit. And don't worry, Eve and Flex are tough, but they are gonna be too busy fighting over who hurt whose feelings back in the day to coexist. Me and Vega, we squashed the issues from last week.

Tyrone tosses the bottle to Vega, who looks it over himself.

Vega: It is pretty impressive what you can accomplish over a few stiff drinks.

Vega and Tyrone nod at each other as Vega pulls a cigarette from his bag and lights it.

Jones: I ain't know we could smoke in here. In that case I got some shit in my bag we can enjoy. We are in Colorado after all.

Vega and Tyrone laugh a little as Jones is dead serious.

Vega: Maybe we save that bit for the after party.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Harrys: Introducing first from Easterhoose, Scotland. Weighing 221 pounds... PC Stevie Broon!

The former cop makes his way onto the stage. Ever vigilant, Stevie scans the crowd for any potential threats. Satisfied everything is safe....for now, he marches to the ring. The slaps a few hands before he sprints up the steps and into the ring. He hits the ropes a couple of times before he sees something in the crowd. He climbs the turnbuckle to get a better look, but it is just a man selling cotton candy.

Copeland: With all the evil in the world, it is nice to know that a man like Stevie Broon is out there, even if his methods are a bit unorthodox.

Cohen: I don't know how he ever got hired by WZCW, but he has racked up a number of wins since his debut. Tonight will be another stern test.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 210 pounds, this is Xander!

The former Triple X makes his return to WZCW, and the crowd welcomes him back from his short break with boos. Sporting a new look, Xander is his usual dickish self, antagonizing the fans with taunts and obscene gestures. He gets into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and points to the sky.

Cohen: Success is just around the corner for Xander. He doesn't care what these fans think and is his own man. These fans aren't going to win him titles, so good on him for ditching them.

Copeland: Xander has been going through a lot of changes since his return to WZCW a few months back. First he ditched the fans, and now he ditched his signature look. It will be interesting to see what other changes may have been made.

Referee Keith Morse checks both men and makes sure they both know the rules, wary of their reputations, and calls for the bell.

Xander stays on the outside, urging Broon to engage him. Broon tries to close the gap a few times, but each time, Xander retreats to the ropes. The crowd start to show their displeasure at the antics, but Xander seems to revel in it. Broon managed to get hold of a tie up, but Xander forces him back and into the turnbuckle. The ref tells them to break and Xander throws his hands up and backs away in a mocking tone, only for Broon to catch him with a stiff right hand. The impact sends Xander reeling to the ropes and begging the ref to keep Broon off him.

Copeland: Seems as though the early mind games by Xander have caught up to him.

Cohen: That was a clear cheap shot by Broon. He is unhinged.

The ref orders Xander to actually engage, and he reluctantly does so. Xander offers up a hand for a test of strength. Broon looks a little confused, as this was never a tactic Triple X used. Xander urges him on and Broon takes the hand. Stevie offers up his other hand, only for Xander to flip him off and laugh in his face. Broon, angered, uses the grip he has on Xander's other hand and pulls him into a vicious clothesline. He goes for a cover as the crowd cheers...1!...But one is all he gets as Xander kicks out.

Copeland: It seems Stevie Broon has had enough of Xander's tactics. A bone rattling clothesline in response to the latest show of disrespect.

Cohen: If that is how Broon handles a little disrespect, it is no surprise he was kicked off the force.

Broon tries to keep pressure on with a submission hold, but Xander kicks him away. Once back on his feet, the two tie up again, but Broon getting the upper hand. He backs Xander to the ropes, but Irish whips him across the ring before the referee can tell them to break. Off the rebound Stevie takes Xander down with a drop toe hold, dropping him face first to the mat. Broon is quick back to his feet and drops a knee into the back of Xander before he tries another cover...1!...But again Xander kicks out before two. Stevie grabs a handful of hair, the ref admonishing him, and lifts Xander to his feet. He uses a couple of right hands to soften him up before he Irish whips him into the corner. Stevie follows it up by running at Xander, but Xander ducks out of the corner. Stevie is able to stop his momentum before he crashes into the turnbuckle, but Xander connects with a low dropkick
to the back of Stevie's knee. This causes Stevie to drop to a knee and Xander follows up by throwing him to the outside. Xander grabs the top rope and teases a plancha. but instead drops to his back and rolls out of the ring and connects with a couple of punches to Broon once outside. The ref tells the two to return to the ring before he starts his ten count. Xander connects with a European uppercut before he follows up by slamming Stevie's head into the ring apron. He rolls him into the ring and slides in after him and slaps on a modified chin lock, but with Broon's arm trapped against his head. Through the entire hold, Xander is yelling at Stevie to quit.

Copeland: So far, a much less flashy style from Xander.

Cohen: Good. Leave that flippy stuff to gymnasts.

Stevie tries to fight, but Xander switches position to allow him to drive a knee into the back of his opponent. He then expertly switch the hold to an arm in sleeper and rolls to allow himself to wrap his legs around Broon, increasing the pain of the hold. The ref is in position as the light in Broon's eyes start to fade. The crowd tries to urge Broon on, but Xander has the hold cinched. As the crowd grows louder, Xander starts to look frustrated. Stevie uses what life he has left to roll and try to dislodge his foe. The crowd getting behind Broon seems to cause Xander to lose focus as he lets Broon slip his arm free and get on all fours. Broon powers to his feet with Xander on his back. He then rams Xander into the turnbuckle. The first time doesn't work, but the second time causes Xander to release the hold. Broon drops back to a knee to catch his wind, which also allows Xander to recover. By the time Broon stands and turns around, Xander has hopped to the second turnbuckle. He leaps and Stevie covers up in anticipation, but Xander simply lands on his feet before slapping Broon.

Cohen: HAHA! What a psyche out by Xander.

Copeland: It looks like that slap may have done more harm for Xander though.

Sure enough, Broon has a fire in his eyes. He fires off punches to his opponent, backing Xander into the corner. He keeps firing the piston like right hands as the ref starts the five count. Just as he gets to four, Stevie throws Xander across the ring to the far turnbuckle with a thunderous Irish whip. He then runs and connects with a vicious clothesline, crunching Xander in the corner. Stevie then grabs the top rope and begins to kick away at Xander until the ref as to pull Stevie away to avoid the DQ.

Cohen: See, this guy is a complete hothead.

Copeland: Indeed, Broon dangerously close to costing himself this match due to his temper.

Broon throws his hands up and walks away as Xander falls to a seated position in the corner. Keith Morse gives Broon a stern warning before Broon advances back upon Xander. Just as Stevie tries to grab Xander, he pulls Stevie face first into the turnbuckle. He then rolls Stevie up...1!...2!...3!...But wait! The ref waves off the pin as Xander had his feet on the ropes. Xander gets in the referee's face arguing, but the ref is having none of it. Xander slaps his hands together three times to signify that it was three, but the ref kicks the bottom rope and tells Xander the pin doesn't count. All the while, Stevie has gotten to his feet. Xander tells the ref off and turns back to Stevie, but he gets caught by The Glesga Kiss! The devastating headbutt knocks Xander to a seated position, clearly rocked. Stevie uses the ropes to gain momentum and connects with a soccer kick to Xander's chest to drop him flat. Stevie feels the crowd coming back alive as he pounces on Xander and fires off more punches. Xander tries to cover up, but Stevie is raining down power shots. Only the referee is able to save Xander as he just manages to get a fingertip on the bottom rope.

Cohen: Broon was dropping bombs like Hiroshima there. Xander with great ring awareness to find the ropes.

Copeland: Maybe not the most politically correct way to phrase that, but the damage on the face of Xander is evident.

Stevie is feeling the crowd, who are one hundred percent behind him. He calls for the end and urges Xander to his feet. The former Elite and EurAsian champ stumbles to his feet and Stevie grabs him and hoists him for Clean Up In Aisle Nine, his Olympic Slam finish, but Xander slips out and connects with the X-Rated Superkick! Stevie stumbles back and Xander runs and rolls him up with a running school boy...1!...Xander has a handful of tights, but the ref doesn't see this transgression...2!...3! The hand of the referee slaps the mat and he calls for the bell as Xander steals a victory.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Xander!

Copeland: An absolute robbery by Xander. Stevie Broon was robbed here tonight.

Cohen: It is only cheating if you get caught Seabass. Xander did a great job to slip out of Broon's home run shot and hit one of his own.

Copeland: Credit to him for avoiding Clean Up In Aisle Nine, as surely that would have ended the match, but still a rotten victory.

Xander is already halfway up the ramp, taunting Stevie. The former cop is livid, as surely this was the work of Shun the Gun paying off the referee to screw him over.

Eve Taylor and Flex are standing in the parking lot. Flex is talking on his phone while looking through the trunk of his rental car. His custom FlexAmerican World Title can be seen in the trunk, along with a FlexAmerican flag. Eve is growing impatient, urging Flex to wrap up the phone call. Finally Flex finishes the call.

Eve: Finally. You have been distracted all night. How do you plan on dealing with Tyrone and Vega? You know Tyrone will be out for blood after last week.

Flex walks past Eve, bumping her shoulder as he does.

Flex: Trust me. The King always has a plan. Just remember that.

Eve jogs to Flex and and grabs his shoulder and spins him around. She angrily stares him down.

Eve: If you think for one second that I trust you, you are mistaken. We may be partners tonight, but we are not friends. I'll be watching my back.

Flex: The King has no use for allies like yourself. Soon I will rule WZCW, and FlexAmerica will stand alone atop the mountain while you grovel at his feet.

Harry's: The following contest is the MAIN EVENT of the evening and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first.....

Harrys: ...... From Milan Italy, she is The Alternative, Eve Taylor!

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down. She slowly lifts her head, and slowly looks around the entire arena, before staring blankly towards the ring. She does her model strut towards the ring but in a careless manner.

As she hits the end of the ramp, she jumps onto the apron, and heads over to the closest turnbuckle. She ascends it Rocky-style, and once again the arena goes dim, with a bright light over Eve Taylor. Eve is seen standing atop the turnbuckles with her eyes closed and taking a deep breath. After a second, she opens her eyes before climbing down from the turnbuckle and preparing herself for the match, taking off her entrance attire and leaning back against the ropes.

Harrys: And introducing her tag team partner.....

Harrys: From Paris, France weighing in at 220 pounds, King Mussel!

King Mussel enters the arena with his FlexAmerican World Title and raises it high in the air as he throws fruit and protein shakes at the fans. A huge FlexAmerican flag rolls down behind him from the top of the tron to dominate the background. King Mussel then enters the ring and yells "Make America Healthy Again" at the crowd.

Copeland: Both of these hungry competitors are looking in prime condition tonight Jack, King Mussel and Eve Taylor....

Cohen: The Alternative!

Copeland: The Alternative Eve Taylor are creating all kinds of problems for our current world champion, Tyrone Blades.

Cohen: When you've got top level talent like this gunning for you, there's NO way Tyrone Blades can hold on to that belt for long!

Harrys: And introducing their opponents ......

Harrys: ....from New York City, weighing in at 175 pounds.....Vega and from Cleveland Ohio..he is the WZCW Heavyweight Champion, Tyrone Blades!

The crowds cheer as the Champion and Vega step onto the commentary table, Tyrone has the Title draped over one shoulder and a bat over his other shoulder. Vega gives him a look then jumps down, he slides in the ring and makes a V shape with his hand. Blades walks by Jones, who is walking around with an unlit cigar in his mouth. Tyrone slides in the ring and paces with Vega.

Copeland: What a big feel Main Event we having coming up in mere moments! The Champion has been waiting to get his hands on Eve and King Mussel all day. Now he has some backup in the form of Vega, both men are.....

Cohen: No, don't say it Seabass! I don't want to hear this sap story of redeeming the past and moving forward. This is just another roster member Tyrone is going to squeeze dry and discard! He keeps doing it so much we should start calling him Soul Sucking Blades!

Copeland: I'm sure to pass that right along to the champion and I'll make sure he knows who thought that name up.

Cohen: Hashtag, fake news!

Copeland: Give me a break!

Referee Akiyama has restored order, both teams have figured out who is going to start the match, Vega and Eve. The ref calls for the bell....

DING! DING! DING!

Vega lightly bounces on his toes and has his hands up ready to engage Eve, she cautiously makes her way across the ring. He jumps and does a roundhouse kick in a flash that misses her face by inches. Eve backs off and nods, she then mockingly claps at Vega's skills. They approach each other in the middle of the ring, Vega grabs Eve's head in a very fast Muay Thai Clutch and starts lunging knees at her but she blocks every one with her arms, she uses both hands to quickly pry away the clutch from her head then cracks Vega right across the face with a very hard slap at gets a long -oooohhhh- from the capacity crowd. Eve smirks and shakes her hand as she prances around her corner, King Flex nods at her. Vega furiously rubs the sting from his cheek and nods. He lightly bounces on his toes again, he motions for Eve to come and engage again. Eve takes a step, then makes a -pfft!- noise, she turns and tags in King Mussel. He climbs in the ring with confidence, he stretches his neck quickly and flexes his pecs as he walks towards Vega. King Flex is surprised as the former assassin has him locked up in a Muay Thai clutch instantly, he shoves Vega hard in the chest sending him to his back quickly. The King flexes both arms and yells FlexAmerica.

Copeland: Flex showing some early power in this match, pushing the smaller Vega to the canvas in a split second. Its pure speed vs power right now...OH! Vega is unleashing some vicious leg kicks here! Listen to those strikes!

Cohen: Vega's legs are like baseball bats!

King Mussel is having all kinds of problems now as Vega kicks away at his thighs and calves. The King throws a right but Vega quickly dodges then connects a spinning elbow to the jaw that drops Flex. The King slams his fist on the mat then jumps to his feet.
He absorbs two jabs from Vega to grab him in a bearhug, Flex throws Vega across the ring with a belly to belly suplex but Vega flips in the air and lands on his feet, he runs up the second rope and springboards off of the top ropes backwards towards Flex, he attempts what looks like a flying armbar that King Mussel blocks, he whips Vega in the opposite direction with a hard arm drag to the canvas. Vega kips up almost instantly, he jumps and nails a superman punch, a leg kick then a spinning heel kick to Flex's stomach that sends him through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring. The fans applaud Vega's fast offense.

Copeland: Flex is outside the ring trying to get air back into his lungs, Jack, what does Eve and Flex have to do to counter the incredible speed and agility from Vega? Its causing them all sorts of problems starting out here.

Cohen: They have to stick to their gameplan, they can't let Vega or Tyrone to get in their heads this early on. Vega is doing a really good job of that with his speed. Flex has to find a way to get inside and grapple with him.

Flex climbs in the ring and demands that Vega stop pulling his hair. Referee Akiyama ignores his request. Vega comes in quickly with more jabs but Flex counters with a hard knee to the stomach then a far gutwrench overhead throw that bounces Vega off the mat hard, Flex drops down and hooks the leg 1....2...Vega kicks out. Flex grabs his foot and drags him to his corner, he tags in Eve then applies a painful abdominal stretch with Vegas leg pulled way back! Eve starts kneeing Vega relentlessly in the hold, Tyrone comes charging in and clotheslines Eve over the top ropes! He punches Flex and hits him with a high knee, but Flex hooks Tyrone's knee and throws him over the top ropes! Flex grabs Vega and plants him with a German suplex. He rolls out of the ring and runs right over Tyrone with a clothesline over the announce table right in between Copeland and Cohen!

Copeland: Whoa! Look out! Tyrone was just sent flying over our announce table here!

Eve slides in the ring, she rakes her nails across Vega's back as he tries to make it to his feet. He let's out a scream and arches his back in pain. She pulls him up to his feet, she quickly reverses around to his back and hits a perfect northern lights suplex with a bridge...1....2...

Vega just kicks out. He barely makes it to his feet when Eve kicks him right in the knee bringing him to his knees, she snaps him down with a fast DDT! Eve stands up, she smiles when she sees Tyrone staggering to his feet in front of the commentary table. She bounces off of the ropes then runs fast, she launches herself over the top ropes at Tyrone with a suicide dive! She nails it perfectly, dropping the champion to the mats. She slides back in the ring, she hauls Vega to his feet, grabs him in a headlock then tags in Flex. They launch him off of the ropes, they hold hands for a clubbing double clothesline but Vega jumps and does a frontflip over it, he rolls then bounces off of the far ropes, Flex and Eve turn to receive a double flying knee each right to the face! They both drop quickly as the fans let out a cheer for Vega. He falls then rolls to his corner for the hot tag....but Tyrone is only getting to his feet on the outside. Vega gets nailed from behind with a clubbing double axe handle from Flex. Eve climbs out of the ring, she drops down and walks towards a recovering Tyrone, she takes him by the hair and nails his head right off of the steel steps! She then walks to booing fans in the front row who quickly start cheering, she keeps mouthing off to them, not noticing that the steel stairs shot had no effect on the champion! He's staring lasers at her now.

Copeland: Tyrone has had enough! He looks angrier than I've ever seen him!

Tyrone has snapped, he launches himself over the steel steps and nails Eve with a flying knee, sending her over the barricade into the crowds! Meanwhile, in the ring, Flex has had Vega in a verticle suplex the entire time and only now drops him. He sees Tyrone get to his corner, vibrating and screaming for a tag, Flex smirks, he hauls Vega to his feet then goes for the Mussel Bomb. Vega rolls over his back to his feet, but Flex turns and punches him in the face, he presses his hand into Vega's stomach and then hoists him in the air for a one handed gorilla press, he slams Vega down hard. He sees Eve make it to the canvas, he tags her in. He grabs Vega and hoists him up in an electric chair position, Eve climbs to the top ropes, Flex turns towards her, she jumps but Vega does a backflip catching her in the chin on the way down, sending her backwards and inadvertently kicking Flex in the face as well! All three are down as the fans cheer on Vega, he's exhausted and crawling around on his stomach, looking for Tyrone, he sees him and starts crawling...he's only a few feet away as Flex and Eve recover, they see him but it's too late....TAG!!

Copeland: This place is going bananas! Tyrone has the tag! The champion is raging!

Tyrone runs across the ring and drops both of them with a double clothesline! Flex and Eve quickly recover but Tyrone is on both of them, chops, elbows, lefts and rights, hook kick to Flex in the gut that bends him over, The Champion runs the ropes, springboard flash kick to Eve that spins her around to clash heads with Flex, she falls then rolls to a corner, Tyrone grabs Flex, puts his legs in the second ropes, holds his head in a reverse headlock then viciously drops him with Desolate Roads to a big pop from the crowd as he rolls out of the ring, Eve staggers to her feet, superkick by Tyrone followed by the Kinshasa Click Clack!!...

1....2...3!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Harrys: The winners of this match, Vega and WZCW Heavyweight Champion, Tyrone Blades!

Copeland: Just listen to this place explode Jack! Tyrone Blades was waiting all match and he finally got that tag, he just went wild with it!

Cohen:
Wow! He really did Seabass, but look at this, look at this! King Flex isn't finished with these two just yet!

Flex watches Tyrone celebrate with Vega as Eve rolls out of the ring. He stalks them, steel chair in hand. He slowly enters the ring. Vega turns in his celebration and Flex nails him in the face with the chair! Tyrone runs to help but Flex uses the chair end and drives it in Tyrone's gut, dropping him to the canvas. Flex throws the chair out of the ring then climbs the turnbuckle, he flexes his arms and demands everyone to bow down to him. The crowds cheer as Tyrone and Vega have quickly recovered behind him! Tyrone hauls Flex off of the turnbuckle and Vega chops him, Tyrone and Vega set up a perfectly timed opposite spinning back elbows to both sides of King Mussel's jaw that sends him flying over the top ropes! Flex lands hard and scrambles to his feet, he's trying to shake sense back into his brain as he watches Eve walk through the curtain to the back. He turns around to take another double punch combo from Tyrone and Vega! Flex falls and rolls backwards up the ramp, he gets to his feet again and Tyrone strikes him with a hard right hand, Flex staggers back more, out of the camera shot, Tyrone and Vega freeze in their tracks as the crowds react to something off camera....

Copeland: WAIT A MINUTE!! WAIT A MINUTE, IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS??!!

Cohen:
I can't believe it! That's Wasabi Toyota!!

The 550 pound behemoth is standing between King Flex and Tyrone Blades with his arms crossed. King Mussel smiles as he pats Toyota's arm, the camera pans to Tyrone's concerned expression as the WZCW logo appears in the corner to signal the end of the show.

Last edited:
Milenko - Intro, Studd v Keaton

Ech – Hayes segment, Hayes v Jabari

Yaz – Xander segment, Xander v Stevie Broon, Blades/Vega segment, Eve/Flex Segment

Jeff – Blades + Vega v Flex + Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back