• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 142 - Titus Avison versus Randy Studd (Non-Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The ever crafty Titus Avison looks to gain some more momentum after a solid win last week on his return to his show, Meltdown. After challenging Wren to a rematch, since she beat him previously, Titus revealed his secret weapon – it would be 2 out of 3 falls for their title match. Randy Studd is another man with a date at Gold Rush. He will face the Mayhem Champion, no matter who holds the belt, and is certainly looking to stay in the winning lane after an impressive win in a five man match last week.

Deadline for RPs is Monday 3rd July 23:59pm (Central)

Extensions are available on request.

4Th July 2017, 587 of the EurAvison era. Most of America are celebrating their independence day but for Titus Avison his focus is otherwise. Whilst Denver, Colorado is full of hustle and bustle the hall of famer has opted to go to a quiet mountain town some 45 miles away.

He's by a lake and is on his own. Dressed in a plain hoody, WZCW cap and no belt. You can see the town in the distance but the picturesque mountains allow the perfect silence.

Titus: After ten years I deserve a rest and today's the perfect day to do it. You've got the Canadians who have just had their day and the American's celebrating their freedom.

Freedom. There's that word. They love to throw it out there but it doesn't mean what they think it means.

Freedom allows a woman from, what I can only assume is Japan, to come to this fine country and wrestle.

Freedom, though, means that woman isn't a Vixen. She's someone who this week will be taking on the great Vis Imperium.

Freedom allows the woman to hide her face from the world. She wants to keep her past private for whatever reason.

Freedom, though, allows the Washington Post to show the 5 people who read the thing her face.

Freedom allows that woman to take a chance against the best wrestler in the companies history AND beat him.

Freedom, though, means that woman will have to beat me another two times to defeat me.

Titus is looking out over the lake and chuckles. His thoughts about Wren contrast with the serene environment.

Titus: She can't have it both ways. She thinks she's got a hurdle this week? Just wait until Gold Rush. Just wait.

In the distance fireworks are going off.

Titus: Ha. Freedom allows an illegal fireworks display to happen. I guess I could have stayed in my hotel in Denver. After all my years of wrestling here there's one thing that sticks with me. Is it that Meltdown when I defeated Grand Mystique? Or when I mounted my attack on Chris K.O.? Or that Aftershock when I announced that Everest would be joining the Hall of fame?

Another Titus Avison chuckle fills the air, mixed with the noise of fireworks. This chuckle is more friendlier in tone than his last one.

Titus: Nope. It's the fact that it has the nickname of the “mile high city”. That makes me laugh every time and makes it into a joke.

Though at least the nickname is relevant, it actually is a mile high. Could you imagine having a nickname that's not relevant to you? 'The Highlight' Aaron Craig, “Simply Incredible” Anthony Michaels. Then there's “The ladies man” Randy Studd.

Titus Avison clasps his hands and smiles. He then lets out a huge sigh. Titus pulls out a photo from the front pocket of his hoody.

19122454_820645301425366_767593024678002688_n.jpg

Titus: This, Randy, is more pussy than you've ever seen.

Titus laughs like a 15 year old kid telling the joke expecting a hi 5 from his best friend.

Titus: So you're in the mile high city trying to join the club that you failed to join on that flight.

Titus looks directly at the camera, and looks as though he's snapped out of whatever silly mood he was in.

Titus: You know, the thing with Randy Studd is he's making big waves already. I feel like he's got the spirit of former EurAsian champion Daddy Mack mixed with the desire of Garth Black. Mix the two and you have a lot in Randy Studd but can he defeat me?

He's already done things that I've never done in my 10 years here.

He's been in the Gold Rush. I haven't been.
He's lost in the Gild Rush. I haven't.
He's lost to Yemrez Reqonic. I haven't.

So Randy, buddy, if you want to make a name for yourself you've got your chance. Just think how many girls will flock to you if you can defeat the man in WZCW. Oh you're the man who pinned a five time Oscar winner? You out shone the Times man of the year 2006?

Titus smiles again and runs his fingers through his hair.

Titus: You won't though, that's the thing. There's reasons legends are written about me. Come and find out why.

Titus sits down looking at the fireworks as the screen fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back