• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 136: Titus Avision (c) vs ??? (EurAsian Championship match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
You've heard legends of that man but one thing you've not heard is his opponent. After passing the one year stage as EurAsian champion Titus Avison defends his title against the elusive '???'. Will he still be champion after Meltdown?

Deadline is Monday, December 5th, 11:59PM CST. Extensions available upon request.

Atlanta, Georgia. Home to such greats as Coca-Cola, CNN, that wrestling organisation that took the Z out of WZCW and Martin Luther King Jr. Wouldn't it be great if EurAsian Champion Titus Avison went on a parody about having a dream? Well that happened in Washington D.C. so that would be silly. Instead we're in the office of Meltdown's General Manager Vance Bateman. He's sat at his desk but opposite him is stood Titus.

The WZCW legend has clearly been ranting for some time as he is red in the face with anger. His belt is on the desk facing Bateman who has refused to even bat an eyelid.

Vance: Sit yourself down.

Bateman’s calm tone cuts right through and somehow gets to Titus, a bit like a child who knows he's in the wrong. Titus sits down. He puts his feet on the desk.

Vance: Feet.

Titus: I always proffered Chuck!

Vance: None preferred Chuck Myles.

Titus: I suppose.

Vance: So shall we start again? What were you ranting about? I switch off when people shout at me.

Titus: Well there's three things. Firstly I have held this title for over a year, surely I should get some recognition.

Vance: You will reach a year at Kingdom Come, assuming you last until then.

Titus: I managed a year on the 24th November. It's not my fault your PPV cycle doesn't match up to exactly a year.

Vance: Like I said, a year will happen if you last past Kingdom Come.

Titus: What a year it's been. Who can forget Vee's parents as their son had to move arena when they'd travelled all the way over? Or telling Flex that I'd been there done that? Remember when the belt was the thing that no one could hold onto? Now it's the one that everyone fails to get. The EurAvison era continues!

Vance still doesn't move, his calm collected voice calms down Titus once again.

Vance: Yes, for now.

Titus: Oh yes, for now. What's the deal with putting me in a match this week for the title?

Vance: That wasn't me.

Titus: You're the General Manager of Meltdown. How wasn't it you?

Vance: I guess it will be Mr. Banks.

Titus: Please. He's trying to calm the Hollow Ones down, do you honestly think he'll win against them by pissing off his number one asset? Surely you'll know who my opponent is.

Vance: I do not.

Titus: God dammit Vance. Just give me a bit of leeway here!

Bateman shakes his head as if to say no. Titus Avison stands up, grabs his belt and walks towards the door. He grabs the handle and turns back to look at the GM. Before the Oscar winner can mutter anything Vance Bateman stands up.

Vance: Before you leave, I need you to make a decision. Let's say, hypothetically, that you aren't facing Blackjack Theron this week and hypothetically you win. You need to decide by the end of Meltdown if you want to face him. If not I will pick your opponent.

Titus: Just like you're picking my opponent for Meltdown. Screw you Bateman. Screw you!

Titus storms out the office, Vance with a smile on his face. For all his years in WZCW, Bateman always enjoys getting the upper hand.

The scene cuts to the corridor, Titus walking past familiar faces as he's muttering to himself.

Titus: That man needs to stay out my life. I beat him when he was world champion yet he still wants it. I beat him for the EurAsian championship yet he still wants it. He's obsessed with Legends yet every night he sees the true legend. He wants people to hear legends of him but why would they when they have me?

It's like he's Percy Jackson and I'm Harry Potter.
It's like he's the Golden Compass and I'm Lord of the Rings.
It's like he's Aquaman and I'm Superman.
It's like he's Shawn Daggers and I'm Titus Avison.

Titus' intense look into the camera ends with him storming out of the arena. The scene suddenly cuts.

NB there is more to this RP which will be used as a backstage segment on Meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back