• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 118

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
???: Reckoning is upon us…. Russia.

The show starts cold with a dark red hue flooding the Otkrytie Arena in Moscow, Russia. The crowd is buzzing as a gothic throne sits in the center of the ring. On that throne is a hooded figure with a microphone. He speaks from under the hood.

???: But how can we expect change to flourish in this forgotten land if you people won’t let it happen. Who gave you the right play god?

The figure pauses for a moment.

???: Your fingers are grimy and riddled with disease. Everything you touch is soiled and decayed. At Unscripted, I will come face to face… with the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Tastic.

The crowd cheers for Tastic, but then boos as Slaughter pushes back the hood off his face.

Slaughter: And you people expect me to let you decide which arena I will shed blood in? You’ve already proven yourselves to be sheep that follow a false master. You’ve already proved your ignorant loyalty to a false idol in Matt Tastic. And the WZCW elect expect me to just sit by as you vote for a match type that favors the champion?

The crowd cheers.

Slaughter: No.

The crowd sours and turns to boos.

Slaughter: You people are too pathetic to have that power.

The crowd boos some more.

Slaughter: If the WZCW Management knew what was best for them, they would allow me to name the stipulation right here right now, but I know that they are weak. I know that they are men of greed who cater to the hand that feeds them. They are spineless. They are cowards. They are-

[YOUTUBE]MabuNr-wQkk[/YOUTUBE]​

For the first time in a long time, Vance Bateman actually gets some cheers, but boos still run rampant as he walks out on to the entrance stage with a microphone.

Bateman: Now, hold on. If it were up to me, Matt Tastic definitely wouldn’t be our WZCW Champion.

The crowd boos Bateman for his tasteless comments.

Bateman: But I sure as hell won’t be called spineless either.

The crowd cheers. Slaughter stands up from his throne and snarls at Bateman.

Bateman: The fans will decide at Unscripted on your match stipulation.

The crowd cheers.

Bateman: Also, tonight we continue the theme of providing samplings of what Unscripted will hold as Matt Tastic takes on the brand new rookie, Noah Ryder.

The crowd pops in anticipation.

Bateman: Oh, and I’ve decided that your match, Dorian, has been moved up from its later time slot. It will now take place right now.

Slaughter snarls some more as he looks infuriated in the ring. The crowd cheers at the announcement.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, we are in the great and mighty Russia for Meltdown 118! Bateman isn’t taking any lip tonight!

Cohen: I agree with Slaughter. We can’t let these idiots in the audience decide such an important aspect of a world title match.

Copeland: Bateman disagrees. Furthermore, we have Dorian Slaughter in action against Derek Jacobs coming up right after the break. Don’t go away! This is Meltdown!

9uWiUmJ.gif

[YOUTUBE]gTeZkAV-Zkw[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, he is Derek Jacobs!!

Jacobs stands on a corner of the ring with his arms crossed looking serious.

Copeland:
Welcome back, WZCW. Dorian Slaughter pushed the buttons of Vance Bateman before the break. Dorian wanted to be able to choose the match stipulation for the world title match at Unscripted, but Bateman said the fans would decide. That was before he also moved up Slaughter's match.

Cohen: How come Tastic gets to face a total rookie while Dorian has to face Derek Jacobs?

Copeland:
What's your point? Sounds pretty even to me.

[YOUTUBE]DgASEyey_KQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his opponent--

Dorian Slaughter is already in the ring as he rushes and starts attacking Derek.

Copeland: Slaughter like a caged animal!

Cohen:
Ah, Mr. Seabass. In Soviet Russia, match squash you.
* Ding Ding Ding *

Jacobs throws a punch, but it's blocked by Dorian. Throws 3 rights of his own to stagger his foe and whips him across the ring. He knees Jacobs as he comes back and hits the Hate Creation. He stomps on the off-guard Derek Jacobs several times and stands him up. Only to power him back down with the Black Plague. The referee argues for Dorian to cover. But the Angel Of Darkness refuses. Derek stands back up on his own. But Dorian kicks him. And hits Death Becomes You. He hooks the leg.

But he lets go at 2!!

Copeland:
You are kidding me. Dorian prolonging the inevitable. For no real reason.

Cohen: Because he can.

He turns Jacobs over and locks the Tomb Of The Mutilated. Jacobs does not tap. He passes out quickly and the ref calls for the bell.

Harrys: The winner of this match, by submission, Dorian Slaughter!!

Slaughter lets go and gets up to get his hand raised. But then pries it away. He goes back to attacking Derek Jacobs with stomps. The referees all try to stop him, but he intimidates them. Slaughter finally seems to be leaving the ring as he exits through the ropes. However, he pulls up the apron and pulls out a black crowbar! Slaughter gets back into the ring. The referees try to stop him, but he scares them away. Slaughter treats Jacobs like Jason Todd as he begins wailing on him with a crowbar. Blood begins splattering up from the body of Jacobs as Slaughter continues his assault!

Copeland:
Good god! Someone stop him!

Bateman: STOP! STOP! Slaughter, stop!

Bateman runs out on to the entrance stage with a microphone. Slaughter looks up from the bloody body of Jacobs and stares at Bateman up on the ramp. Bateman looks pissed, but he concedes.

Bateman: Fine, FINE! I can't let you pick THE stipulation, but I can let you choose one and let Matt choose one. The audience will then vote on which one they want to see come Unscripted. You have my word. Now, please. Stop this!

Slaughter looks back down at the damaged Jacobs. He looks like he is ready to quit, but then he starts beating him again.

Bateman: STOP! NO!

[YOUTUBE]baOJVOjgkz4[/YOUTUBE]​

Matt Tastic comes running down the ramp to electric energy. He slides into the ring to take down Slaughter. He goes for a clothesline, but Slaughter ducks it. Tastic turns around to a baseball swing with the crowbar. It hits him right in the ribs. Tastic grabs his side as he crumbles down. We see backstage officials running down from the ramp as Bateman ushers them out to the ring. They slide in and start pushing Slaughter away from Tastic. This time, the numbers are too much. Slaughter backs away and starts walking up the ramp with a sick grin on his face. Tastic grabs his ribs in pain as he nurses them on the ring mat. Meanwhile, medical personnel attend to Jacobs.

Copeland: I hope that bastard is happy! He got what he wants, but at what cost? Jacobs is nearly dead and Tastic is injured on the eve of a big match against the debuting rookie, Noah Ryder!

Cohen: This is Bateman's fault! Don't put this on Slaughter.

Copeland: How's Matt supposed to compete against Noah Ryder now?

Cohen: I don't know. But he's a "fighting champion". We'll see after the break.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]jRxgXzk_L0s[/YOUTUBE]​

Bruce comes out through the curtain and soaks in the crowd. He wears his shirt down to the ring. He slowly walks down with high fives to the crowd. He climbs in to the ring and takes his shirt off. He throws this to the crowd.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Erinsborough, Australia, weighing 275 pounds... "Crocodile" Bruce Irwin!

Copeland: The only confirmed challenger in the Fatal Four Way match for the Elite X championship. Not only does elegANT have to prepare for mystery opponents but Bruce Irwin as well.

Cohen: That's why tonight's match against a returning El Califa should be an interesting warm-up for him. A potential veteran could be making an appearance in the match for all he knows.

[YOUTUBE]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/YOUTUBE]​

As the music hits El Califa Dragón comes running from the back while nodding his head to the music. He bounces from one side of the stage to other before stopping at the top of the entrance ramp. He looks out at the crowd while nodding his head to the beat once more before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. He quickly runs over and hops up onto the second turnbuckle, tossing the hood of his robe off as he continues nodding to the music before pointing out to the crowd and yelling out to them.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Culiacan, Mexico, weighing 180 pounds... El Califa Dragón!

Cohen: Califa made his in-ring return in Cuba with much fanfare and a decisive victory to restart his career.

Copeland: Indeed. A win over Irwin tonight should catapult Irwin into the running for a championship opportunity at elegANT, wouldn't you say?

Referee Elizabeth Prince instructs both men to get ready for their match and meet in the center of the ring. She checks both men and signals the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Irwin goes for a traditional tie-up to start the match but Califa knows he won't win in a match of strength, keeping on his feet as well as separation with his opponent. Every time Irwin goes in, Califa hits him with a low kick. On the fourth attempt, Irwin grabs Califa's leg and pulls him in, going a military press slam. Califa manages to slide out of the move and runs the ropes, going for a spinning head scissors. Irwin transitions the move however, delivering a big tilt-a-whirl slam. He covers...

... 1
... kick-out by Califa.

Califa uses the ropes to get to his feet, looking to create some quick offense. Irwin zeros on but Califa gets his boots up, smacking Irwin in the face. He waits for Irwin to turn around, looking for a moonsault. Again, Irwin catches Califa with a scoop slam, planting him in the canvas. He covers...

... 1
... 2 and another kick-out.

Irwin locks in a chinlock with a knee to the back of Califa, keeping him down. Elizabeth Prince is in position, asking Califa if he is okay.

Copeland: So far, Bruce Irwin has had an answer for everything Califa's thrown at him.

Cohen: Why go fancy and take to the skies when you can just pick up your opponent and slam him into the mat repeatedly?

With the help from the crowd, Califa has managed to get to his feet and delivers a few elbows to Irwin to stop the submission. Califa runs the ropes and goes for a springboard sunset slip but again, Irwin catches him and delivers a standing back body drop. Califa holds his back as he gets up, turning around where Irwin grabs his legs, looking for the giant swing. The crowd cheers and counts loudly (in Russian) for the swing as Irwin spins...

... "1"... "2"... "3"... "4"... "5"... "6"... "7"... "8"... "9"... "10!"

Irwin lets go of Califa, tossing him towards the apron. Irwin is dizzy for a second, trying to keep Califa in the ring but the veteran rolls to the outside. Irwin takes a moment to catch his breath as Prince starts counting.

Cohen: Great move by Califa. Irwin can't pin him if he's outside.

Copeland: But he can still lose via count-out. I'm not sure if Califa has his bearings or balance after that big swing.

Cohen: Indeed. I'm dizzy after seeing that!

We get to a count of 6 when Califa gets on the apron and Irwin has recovered from his dizziness. Irwin goes over to Califa, setting him up for a vertical suplex. Irwin lifts him in the air, delaying it to keep the pressure on Califa. However, Califa uses his flexibility to knee Irwin in the face two times before countering into a small package...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by a surprised Irwin.

Irwin tries getting to his feet but Califa rolls him up with the La Magistral cradle...

... 1
... 2 and a kick-out by the big man.

Both men get up with Califa positioning himself near the turnbuckles. Irwin charges but Califa hits a low dropkick, knocking Irwin down to his knees and hitting his face on the second turnbuckle. Irwin stands up in the corner and Califa delivers a rolling liger kick, stunning the big man out of the corner. Califa climbs the same turnbuckles, hitting a top rope side thrust kick, knocking Irwin silly. He follows up with a leaping tornado DDT, planting Irwin into the canvas. He looks out to the crowd and points to the top rope.

Copeland: Califa is signalling for the end.

Califa climbs up and hits the Dragón de Vuelo onto Bruce Irwin. He covers...

... 1
... 2
... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner... El Califa Dragón!

Califa slowly gets to his feet and has his hand raised by Elizabeth Prince, who then proceeds to check on Bruce Irwin who is slowly recovering.

Copeland: Another victory for the Dragón. He's getting himself a bit of momentum heading into Unscripted.

Cohen: If El Califa isn't in the Elite X title match after that performance, I'm not sure what he needs to do.

Irwin stands up, holding his stomach and head. Califa turns, looking at the imposing figure. Irwin holds out his hand and the two shake hands to an applause from the crowd. They share a few words before Irwin gives Califa the ring to celebrate.

Copeland: Great sportsmanship from Irwin, taking the loss like a man.

Cohen: He's fighting for another day. He needs to save up as much energy as he can for the Elite X match at Unscripted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are backstage with Johnny Klamor, ready to interview Kagura Ohzora & Eve Taylor. Ohzora's manager Gozaburo stands behind the two, carefully watching the scene.

Klamor: Ladies, you two form an unlikely duo to take on the Eurasian champion Theron Daggershield and the number one contender to his title, Chris KO. How have the two of you prepared for this upcoming match?

Eve puts her index finger in the air, signalling she'll be answering the question.

Taylor: Let me clear something up, Johnny. Theron stole my championship from me and despite winning a number one contenders match, Chris stole my one-on-one re-match for the Eurasian title at Unscripted. I tried going through the proper channels to fix the situation but it has failed me. I'm left with no choice but to stomp a stiletto mudhole into their ugly faces and defeat Chris & Theron tonight, isn't that right Kagura?

Klamor looks for an answer by Kagura. She goes to nod but Gozaburo steps in.

Gozaburo: You need not worry about Kagura, Miss Taylor. Every single time she steps into the ring, she has the intention of winning. The only concerns I have are your obsessions with the Eurasian championship. It is never advised to walk into a match with such distractions.

Taylor laughs with a smirk.

Taylor: Obsessions? You listening to this guy, Johnny? I'm not obsessed with my Eurasian title. The only thing on my mind is this match. I'm ready. I just hope you haven't gotten in the head of Kagura. Despite a language barrier, we've talked strategy and we know what we're doing. We're the two best female fights in WZCW history, how can we lose?

Eve gives a hard sporting slap to Kagura's shoulder, catching her off-guard for a second before she smiles and follows suit. Gozaburo watches on.

We return from commercial to see El Califa Dragon inside the office of Vance Bateman.

Bateman: That was an impressive performance tonight. We still have two open slots for the Elite X Title match at Unscripted and I think you may have earned yourself a shot.

Califa stands in silence, nodding to Bateman in approval. Before he can speak however, James Howard storms into the office.

Howard: Where do you get off giving a shot to him? I've been in this company longer, have accomplished more, and nothing was handed to me. Not a single goddamn thing was ever given to me. I earned everything through hard work, and you want to give a title opportunity to some bloody tool who has just returned! I have a massive win over Chris K.O. at the last pay-per-view, and this time I have nothing lined up, yet you want to give the win to some coward who refuses to show his face!

Califa moves to confront Howard, each man in the face of the other until Bateman intervenes.

Bateman: You had your chance James, and you lost it. If you want a spot at Unscripted, you need to show me you deserve it. Make an impression on me. Now get out of my office, both of you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harrys: The following contest is set for one fall is a tag team match!

[YOUTUBE]TkUKyTLYQos[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy; "The Fabulous" Eve Taylor!

The former Eurasian champion makes her way to the ring not in her usual confident manner but this time almost in a determined trance. As she steps between the ropes she eagerly waits in the corner almost impatiently as she wants to hurry up the proceedings.

Copeland: The fashion model and third head of Cerberus has been quite on edge lately don’t you think?

Cohen: Well of course she’s been on the edge, the first female singles champion has to earn her rematch after an unfair match change.

[YOUTUBE]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And her partner, from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

As her music plays pink lights begin to swirl around the stage in a circular pattern, representing the petals of many cherry blossoms falling through the air. A fine mist appears on the stage. Kagura emerges and walks down the ramp through the mist. She carries a long wand with triangle shaped streamers called a “gohei” which she waves back and forth as to bless the audience and the facilities. She ascends the stairs and enters between the middle ropes. Afterwards she bows to the audience on each side of the ropes and places the wand aside and awaits her opponent.

Cohen: And on top of having to “earn” a rematch she’s now put in a glorified handicap match.

Copeland
: I hardly think that’s the case, both of these talented women were told they must earn rematches for their respective belts and it’s only in their best interest to work as a unit tonight and get the victory.

[YOUTUBE]FHSfyypZtag[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And their opponent, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing 232 pounds, Chris K.O.!

Chris K.O. walks out with a volley ball, Steve, tucked underneath one of his arms. He smiles and connects with fans at ringside before sliding into the ring. He talks to Steve before handing him over to an official at ringside, who places him in a seat next to the announcer's booth. After that, Chris works the turnbuckle and plays up to the crowd.

Copeland: This man has earned himself a title shot by defeating James Howard and now has a date with the Eurasian Champion Theron Daggershield at Unscripted.

Cohen: Chris K.O. is a glorified line jumper and he should have to face the winner of a Theron/Taylor rematch, not the other way around.

[YOUTUBE]X9qc3YbusfQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his partner, from Stephenville, Texas, he is the Eurasian Champion, "The Warblade of Mystra, Theron Daggershield!"

The Warblade appears onstage to a great ovation as he holds his championship high in the air. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses while pyro goes off. He then walks to the ring and rolls his d20 before entering, jumps into the ring, takes off his trenchcoat and sunglasses before striking another pose, and is ready for his match.

Copeland
: It’s definitely a case of strange bedfellows tonight as opponents join as partners in this tag team contest.

Cohen: Blasphemy I tell you.

The bell rings and after a bit of bickering Eve Taylor demands that she starts off the match for her team. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring KO and Theron respectfully come to the agreement that Chris will start off the match. The two lock up with an aggravated Eve getting the upper hand. She powers Chris into the corner and puts him in a foot choke until the ref gets to a four count where she’s forced to let go. She then begins multiple knife edge chops and Irish whips Chris into the opposite corner and charges at him only to be met with a European Uppercut. He then plants her with a scoop slam and goes for a cover 1…2...Eve kicks out. He then drags her back to his corner where he tags in Theron. The champ attempts to stay on the offensive but is quickly met with a knee lift to the guy by Eve and quickly scurries to tag in Kagura before getting on the outside to take a breather.

Copeland: Doesn’t seem like Eve wants any of Theron tonight.

Cohen: While I’m sure Eve could have easily disposed of him she’s being a gracious partner by allowing Kagura to get in there, look good, and potentially earn her rematch.

Ozhora enters the ring and immediately locks up with Theron. The champ maneuvers her into an armbar but she counters with repeated elbow strikes that leave Theron dazed. Kagura takes advantage and hits a saito suplex and hooks the leg for the cover 1..2…KO breaks up the pin.

Copeland
: Interesting that KO would break up the pin and help his future opponent.

Cohen: It would be logical to let Theron be pinned tonight and lesson his momentum but Chris is obviously not a logical individual.

Ozhora immediately goes to deliver repeated strikes to a down Theron before picking him up looking to hit a Judo throw but Theron reveres into a Northern Lights Suplex. With both competitors down KO clamors on the apron for his partner to tag him while Eve yells at Kagura to get up and tag her in. While Theron is receptive to the idea of help and slowly begins making his way to his partner Kagura takes offense to Eve barking orders and instead refuses to tag in Eve. Theron gets the tag and a fired up KO looks to get the win for his team only to be met with a Shuffle side kick in the face from Kagura! The impact and sound shuffles from throughout the arena and Ozhora looks to setup for her Amaterasu Omikami but Eve blind tags herself in!

Copeland: Why would she do that? Ozhora had victory in hand!

Cohen: Kagura was being a show off and attention hog. Eve did the right thing!

After a bit of arguing Kagura drops exits the ring and Eve turns around right into a Coconut Strike! He hooks the leg for the cover as Kagura does nothing to break up the pin 1...2…3!

Harrys: And here are your winners, Chris KO and Theron Daggershield!

Cohen
: Kagura did nothing to try save her partner!

Copeland
: Why would she after Eve tagged herself in?

Theron and Chris celebrate and shake hands out of a mutual sign of respect while a disappointed Kagura shakes her head at Eve and walks up the ramp leaving the former Eurasian champion once again frustrated and distraught in the ring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut backstage and see a medical personnel holding ice against Tastic's ribs on his left side.

Medic: If I were you, I would take the night off. You shouldn't expect any extended time off, but you need a few days to let them heal.

Tastic laughs as he winces in pain.

Tastic: You don't know me very well, do you doc? Tonight I promised a debuting rookie a shot at the champ. What am I if I don't keep my world? Even if a psychopath like Slaughter tries to take me down. That's what he wants, for me crumble from the inside. But I'm not going to play his game. I am competing tonight.

The crowd from within the arena cheer at Tastic's declaration.

Tastic: Now, do you have any Pepsi to go with this ice?

We come back from commercial to see Stacey Madison standing by with Noah Ryder.

Stacey: Noah, you are just mere moments away from your first WZCW match. How are you feeling about going up against our reigning WZCW World Heavyweight Champion?

Noah starts to speak, but then pauses. He looks confused.

Noah: I think you need to do your homework, Stacey. I am going up against Matt Tastic tonight. Look, I know that Matt is making his way up the card, but he isn't so far up that me winning tonight should be seen as such a huge upset. However, I am honored that we somehow got to main event show. I can't wait to go out there and show the WZCW Universe what I can bring to the table. Who knows, maybe Matt and I will even be competing for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title at Kingdom Come IV.

Stacey looks dumbfounded.

Noah: Or maybe it will be the Mayhem, haha. Anyway, I think I need to run.

Noah starts to leave, but he sees an Unscripted 2015 poster on the wall behind them. He looks at it and then looks at Stacey.

Noah: You guys should probably let someone know about this typo. Pretty embarrassing.

Noah pats Stacey on the shoulder and walks out of the camera view, leaving Stacey behind with a confused look.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We cut to ringside to see Sebastian Copeland and Jack Cohen at the announcer's booth.

Copeland: Well, I have exciting news for all of you tuning in to Ascension 93 when it airs. We have just gotten word that two-time former Tag Team and EurAsian champion, Mikey Stormrage, will be joining the announce team for special guest commentary! I can't wait to hear his insights on the matches and especially that Tag Team Title match Ascension will have in its main event.

Cohen: The only thing Mikey Stormrage will add to the Ascension announce team is about 300 pounds.

Copeland: Just last round, Mikey Stormrage issued his open challenge that will be at Unscripted. If you have a problem with Mikey, maybe you should answer that challenge, Jack?

Cohen: Look, I don't need to prove anything in the ring against Mikey. He proves it against himself every time he steps foot in it.

Copeland: Well, I certainly look forward to hearing him on commentary. Anything to help you, Jack.

Cohen: I'm calling it right now. Lowest rated show of all year. Just wait.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The camera quickly cuts backstage to see two men brawling in the parking lot. As the cameraman sprints to get a better view, it becomes obvious that James Howard is using a crowbar to beat down El Califa Dragon. He then lifts him and throws him into a nearby bus, leaving a sizeable dent in the side of the bus. With Califa sitting next to the bus, Howard swings for the head, but Califa just manages to duck the swing. The impact makes a sickening noise as Califa tries to crawl away, but Howard kicks him in the gut before lifting him and connecting with the TKO on the concrete floor. He makes his over to the camera man and grabs the camera.

Howard: How's that for an impact!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We see General Manager Vance Bateman in his office doing paperwork when Eve Taylor barges into the room, still hurting and sweaty from her previous tag team match. Bateman looks up with an unamused look on his face whilst Eve looks frustrated and angry.

Bateman: Ever heard of knocking?

Taylor: Ever heard of oppression?! I demand that I have my title re-match next week! Better yet, you should strip that fraud of a champion and re-instate me as the rightful Eurasian champion!

Vance calmly puts his pen down.

Bateman: Mr. Banks has been over this with you. Theron won the title, Chris earned his shot and you've done nothing to show us why you deserve a shot. Hell, you were the one who got pinned tonight!

Taylor: I would've had the win if it wasn't for you pairing my up with some loser!

Bateman: You seemed pretty confident in your interview that you two could get the job done... but I digress. I can see that your obsession with the Eurasian title is going away so I'll give you one - just one - opportunity to show me you deserve a title shot. At Unscripted, you will face your partner from tonight Kagura Ohzora in singles competition where the winner will get a title shot.

Eve looks slightly relieved and a smile begins forming on her face.

Taylor: Than-

Bateman: However, the title shot will be determined by fan voting!

Taylor: What?!

Bateman: The fans can choose to give you a Eurasian title re-match or Kagura Ohzora an Elite X title re-match should either of you win the match... or they can spice it up and give the winner of the match a championship opportunity for the opposite belt so potentially, you could end up challenging the Elite X champion or Kagura challenging for the Eurasian title. Pretty neat, right?

Eve looks shocked as Vance stands up.

Bateman: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend.

Vance leaves the room, leaving Eve in his office who is just about to explode as the scene fades.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!

Noah walks out pounding his chest. He gets a decent welcome from the crowd on his debut night. They are a little unsure of him, but are anticipating his debut after watching his hype video last week.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 222 lbs, "The Unforgettable" Noah Ryder!

He cups his hands over his mouth and calls out the two opening lines to the chorus before eagerly hopping his way down to the ring, clapping the hands of many of the fans he sees along the way.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, Noah Ryder is here! After a beautiful video package last round, we are finally getting to see the exciting superstar make his in-ring debut against the WZCW World Heavyweight Champ no less.

Cohen: He is biting off more than he can chew, Seabass. Don’t get me wrong, I think Tastic is about as paper as a champion comes, but something just seems off with this Noah guy.

Copeland: I will admit that the interviews he has had so far leading up this match have been… outdated. But that hasn’t stopped Matt Tastic from offering this young superstar a real chance to showcase himself here tonight.

He slides into the ring and runs to the nearest corner, two stepping his way to the top rope where he raises both arms up.

The crowd goes crazy as Matt Tastic gingerly walks out from the gorilla position. He has the WZCW World Heavyweight Title clinched in one hand while he uses his other to hold his ribs. However, Tastic seems more pumped than ever as he thrust the belt high into the hair. The crowd pops at the gesture.

Harrys: And the challenger, from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, "The Invincible" Matt Tastic!

The crowd re-surges with a pop at his introduction.

Copeland: This of course is a non-title match, but there is a lot at stake here. If Noah Ryder wins, he will begin his WZCW career with a monumental victory under his belt. Meanwhile, a loss for Matt Tastic could very well disturb the incredible momentum and rhythm that he has been able to retain over the course of the last year.

Cohen: I think what you are trying to say here is that Matt Tastic has everything to lose. If you are Noah Ryder, you all already rubbing elbows with the main eventers. Even a decent showing gets Noah Ryder on the map here tonight.

We see Tastic now in the ring. He raises his belt once more before handing it off to a ringside official. He then walks over and shakes Noah’s hand. After that, he backs up into his corner. The crowd buzzes as the referee sees both men are ready to go.

*Ding ding ding*

They both pounce out of their respective corners and begin circling the center of the ring. They quickly each go for an upper grapple that puts them into a lock. They struggle for a moment before Tastic overpowers Ryder and breaks out of the hold. The break sends Ryder stumbling back just a little bit, but that is just what Tastic wants. Tastic steps forward and jumps up to plant himself in a sitting position on the shoulders of Ryder. He pulls back quickly for a huricanrana! Ryder lands and then rolls to a recovering position a few feet away. Tastic returns to his feet, but favors his ribs after the maneuver.

Tastic runs over to Ryder, who is climbing to his feet, and grabs one of his arms. He pulls Ryder up and whips him to the other side of the ring. Ryder’s momentum carries him into the ropes and bouncing off as he returns to Tastic. Tastic wraps him up as they stand belly-to-belly. Tastic grunts as he lifts up and tries to perform an overhead belly-to-belly, but something doesn’t look right as Noah somehow finds himself landing on his feet behind Tastic.

Tastic drops to one knee and grips his ribs.

Copeland: That blow from the crowbar earlier to Tastic’s ribs seems to be bothering him quite a bit. He can’t even seem to perform some of the basic moves in his arsenal!

Cohen: Blood in the water, Seabass! Blood in the water!

After wincing in pain, Tastic turns his head while still on one knee to see Noah standing. Noah responds by sending the most rice crispy sounding kick to the head of the champion. Tastic eats it and crumbles onto his back. Noah jumps on him for the cover,

KICK OUT!

Noah rises to his knees off the failed pin attempt. He maneuvers himself near the head of the Tastic and lifts up his upper torso to lock in a sleeperhold! Tastic is wise as he pushes himself off his butt and forces the move into a standing sleeper. Tastic sends back some elbows into the midsection of Noah, but Ryder responds by maneuvering himself in front of Tastic with the headlock still locked in. Once in front, Ryder flips Tastic over him for a headlock takedown!

Noah charges at the downed champion, but Tastic quickly recovers and takes him by surprise when he pulls the feet out from underneath the debuting superstar. Noah falls back first on to the ring mat. Tastic quickly climbs to his feet and moves to the side of Ryder. Tastic jumps up and-

Copeland: HOLY S***!

Tastic hits a beautiful standing SCREW ATTACK!

Cohen: What in the hell was that!??!?

Tastic stays on for the cover as the camera shows the crowd holding their heads in shock as a chant breaks out.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

The referee slides in for the sudden cover,

3!

NO! Noah got his shoulder up just in time as the crowd is absolutely shocked at what just happened.

Copeland: Matt Tastic, perhaps realizing that his bruised ribs have severely cut down his move list, just performed an on-the-fly version of his finisher, Screw Attack!

Cohen: If that wasn’t impressive enough, Noah Ryder kicked out of it!

Matt groans in pain as he lies on the ring mat next to the breathless Ryder. Tastic swallows his pain as he finally rolls over and climbs to his feet. He walks over to Noah and lifts him up by the hair. He carries the rookie over to a turnbuckle and pushes him in back-first. Tastic then begins delivering a series of chops and punches. For every knife chop to the chest, Noah gets a set of knuckles to his jaw. Tastic delivers about a dozen of each before the last blow sends Noah slumping back in the turnbuckle in a daze. Tastic backs up to the center of the ring. He charges Noah and leaps and spins for a guillotine wheel kick! Noah drops down at the last second and Tastic eats the turnbuckle. The impact sends him falling into a sitting position in the corner. Tastic grabs his ribs once again.

Meanwhile, Noah crawls a little bit past the center of the ring before climbing to his feet. He stumbles a little bit before snapping out of his daze. He looks over to see Tastic sitting in the corner. Noah runs towards the corner and nails a dropkick to the upper-torso of Tastic. The blow actually sends the angled Tastic through the bottom and middle rope. Tastic slowly crumbles over the apron and drops to the outside mat.

Noah gets to one knee inside the ring as the referee begins to count.

1!

The crowd at ringside yell at Tastic to get up and recover.

2!

Noah rises to his feet inside the ring.

3!

4!

Noah exits through the ropes near Tastic. Noah grabs the slumped Tastic against the apron and pushes him under the ropes and back into the ring. Noah follows after him. As Noah enters the ring, Tastic has now made it to his feet in a bent-over position as he nurses his ribs. Noah runs at him and swings as he grabs the neck of Tastic. He nails a swinging neckbreaker, and then quickly makes the cover,

KICK OUT!

Noah claps his hands after the failed pin attempt. He pushes himself up to his feet.

Copeland: The champ is hurting. It is clear by the wincing of pain on his face. The ribs on his left side are bruised with purple. Noah Ryder is in prime position to make a name for himself tonight.

Noah reaches down and grabs Tastic by the hair. He slowly pulls Tastic up to his feet. Tastic greets him with a tough kick to the gut! Tastic grapples the head of Ryder and grips some tights. He groans and lifts Noah up for a vertical suplex! However, it is clearly evident that the suplex was bad idea. Tastic cannot complete the move in his condition. The move collapses and Noah falls to land on Tastic’s stomach for an impromptu pin attempt!

KICK OUT!

Tastic pushes Noah off his stomach. The two men quickly recover on respective sides of the ring. They each charge at each other in the center, and the rookie delivers the first strike. Tastic eats a fist to the face, but he only staggers back a little bit. He returns with a punch to Noah’s face. Noah eats it and staggers a little himself. He finally returns with his own blow back at Tastic. Tastic responds with a blow of his own. BACK AND FORTH! BACK AND FORTH! BACK AND NO! Tastic catches a punch from Noah with his forearm. Tastic uses his other hand to punch Noah in the gut once, twice, three times! Tastic then executes a baseball slide at the feet of Noah. The slide sends Noah falling forward, but Tastic sends a vomit-inducing blow to the gut of Ryder. Noah grabs at his stomach as he stumbles backwards. Tastic follows him as he falls back against some ropes. Noah almost seems to fall out of the ring, but he catches himself and bounces back in for a pendulum clothesline OUTTA NO WHERE!

Cohen: Woah!

Noah drops for the cover as the referee drops for the count,

KICK OUT!

Tastic isn’t done yet.

Copeland: Look at the tenacity of our champion, Jack! This is the type of man I want representing our company!

Cohen: I’ll give you this, he is a fighting champion.

The crowd suddenly starts booing vehemently. The camera shows why as we see Dorian Slaughter stalk his way out from the gorilla position and out on to the entrance stage. He has that black crowbar from earlier. He stares dementedly at the ring as he walks down the ramp. Noah takes notice from him as he stands up from the failed pin attempt. He has the look of, “Who the hell is that?” Slaughter stops at ringside and grows a demented smile. Noah shakes his head out of confusion. He doesn’t know what else to do, but continue the match. Noah goes over to Tastic to pick him up, but Tastic has recovered enough to push Ryder off. Tastic spins his body as he delivers a back elbow that catches Noah in the chest. The blow sends him stumbling back into a nearby turnbuckle.

Tastic prepares to charge at Noah, but he finally realizes that Slaughter is outside the ring. He runs over to the side of the ring and yells at Slaughter. Slaughter starts backing up the ramp. Tastic returns to Noah and pulls him out of the turnbuckle. He lifts him on his shoulder for his finisher, Headache Driver! The crowd goes into a frenzy, but Noah kicks his legs until landing on his feet behind Tastic. He flips Tastic around and grapples his head. He drops Tastic for his finisher, BLACK OUT!

The crowd is stunned!

Cohen: I don’t believe it!

Noah flips Tastic over on to his back to hook the leg for a cover,

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The referee calls for the bell as the crowd is stunned. They don't know whether to cheer or not.

Cohen: UPSET ALERT! UPSET ALERT! Matt Tastic just got beat clean by Noah Ryder!

Copeland: I don't want to take anything away from Noah Ryder, but Dorian- LOOK OUT!

As Noah, shocked and giddy over his win, rises from the champion, he immediately finds himself being hit right between the shoulder blades with a crowbar! The referee tries to intervene, but Dorian Slaughter uses his hand to shove the ref by the face down on to the ring mat. Noah grabs at his back on the ring mat as Slaughter kicks him to the ropes and out of the ring.

Copeland: What a fiend! He damn well injured Tastic, and then he doesn't even let Noah Ryder celebrate after putting on a show, injury to the champ or not!

Slaughter takes the crowbar and swings it at the grounded Tastic. It lands right on the side of his bad ribs. Tastic yells out in pain as the crowd boos. Dorian follows up by stomping at the bruised area. Tastic tries to crawl away, but Dorian drops the crowbar and picks Matt up. He takes the champion and throws him through the ropes on the announcer booth side of the ring.

Dorian jumps out and paces on the outside as the crowd boos. He then turns his attention to the announcer booth. Copeland and Cohen barely get out of the way as Dorian flips the table. He then leans down and starts pulling back a part of the outside mat. He unveils an area of hard concrete. Slaughter pushes back the sweaty hair from his brow. He grabs Tastic and lifts him up. Slaughter climbs the nearby apron and pulls Tastic up with him. He grabs Tastic as he stands on the outside apron. He screams out, "THIS IS YOUR FALSE IDOL!"

Slaughter heaves Tastic up and then drops him down on his bruised ribs on the concrete. Tastic hits the ground hard and immediately grabs his side in pain. Slaughter, with a demented look on his face, steps down from the apron. He walks over to the destroyed announcer booth and grabs a microphone near it. He then kneels down next to Tastic as he grabs a handful of the champion's hair.

Slaughter: Matt, if you somehow make it to Unscripted, I will be waiting with MY choice of stipulation. A Street Fight!

Slaughter pushes Tastic's head down as he stands up from the destroyed hero. His music begins to play as he makes his way to the back. The copyright appears at the bottom of the screen and we fade out on medical personnel checking on the champion.

Who Wrote What:

Dynamite - Tag Team match
FalK - Irwin vs. Califa + segments
Kermit - Opening, Ryder vs. Tastic, Slaughter/Jacobs post-match, Ending + segments
Killjoy - Slaughter vs. Jacobs
Yaz - segments

Ascension should be done shortly. Double show day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back