• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megadeth Singer- Obama 'Staged' Aurora Shooting Massacre

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/15/megadeth-singer-obama-staged-aurora-shooting-massacre/

...Well, now I'm glad I missed this assholes show. Really fucking wish musicians, actors, & pretty much anyone in the entertainment industry would just STFU & go back to entertaining.:disappointed:

My favorite line:

"With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

In your case, incredibly stupid.

Man. I like Megadeth, too. Well, I can enjoy a Benoit match, and I guess being a murderer is worse than being a Republican...

Though just barely.

Man. I like Megadeth, too. Well, I can enjoy a Benoit match, and I guess being a murderer is worse than being a Republican...

Though just barely.

Depends. Are we talking pre-presidential run McCain or presidential run McCain?

And we care about this mans political beliefs WHY?

This is identical to the Chick-Fil-A situation. Who gives a fuck what the guy says. It was fucking stupid and controversial. Shut up and play your fucking music.

Dave Mustain is known for saying ridiculous shit. He told african women to "put a plug in it" last year, to stop aids and over population.

But hell, i only pay attention to the guy cause his musics ok, and thats still the only thing i care about or if needs be, have to justify.

The only Megadeth song I believe I've ever listened to more than once is the song they performed for WCW. I don't remember anything about the song now, but I'm pretty certain there was a Megadeth song on WCW.

Looks like somebody reads Natural News. [LINK] I'll always be one of the first to say that the US government has done some pretty fucked up shit in the past. Hell, they probably do some pretty fucked up shit now, that we'll probably never be aware of. But whenever we have a democrat in the White House the far right crazies call "foul play" on their opponents and the conspiracy theorists come out. Same thing happens on the left side when a Republican is President. You're always going to have crazy people; you're always going to have shitty government too. And when you have those things, you're going to have celebrities talk about things they shouldn't talk about. Things they're not qualified to talk about, but do so with an unearned authority.

In other "news", NN is the worst piece-of-shit pseudo-journalism conspiracy theorist propaganda I've ever read. They correlate A-B, B-C, C-D, D-E...and eventually they think that means they can correlate A-Y and everything works out perfectly. It's like playing 7 Degrees of Separation, and taking out the degrees of separation when you're done.

Wait, so the Patriot Act didn't get us closer to Nazi America than Obama's complete silence on gun control?

Glad I torrented the Megadeth discography instead of paying for it now.

Wait, so the Patriot Act didn't get us closer to Nazi America than Obama's complete silence on gun control?

Glad I torrented the Megadeth discography instead of paying for it now.

That doesn't count. A white Republican did that so it's ok. Also it was in the name of national security so it's ok.

This just in, Mitt Romney behind Aurora shooting massacre in an attempt to convince people Obama wants gun control legislation.

Source

If Bush can get away with all the nonsense that he and Chaney pulled, I wouldn't be shocked if some hardcore right wing nut would try to validate that what you said was ok.

The only Megadeth song I believe I've ever listened to more than once is the song they performed for WCW. I don't remember anything about the song now, but I'm pretty certain there was a Megadeth song on WCW.

It was "Crush 'Em", off the album Risk. Don't let Risk be your impression of Megadeth, as all their other CD's are wonderful if you're a metal fan.

On MegaDave's comments, I don't know what to say much other than he has always had an anti-establishment attitude. A few songs off his recent album are good examples of it. But this seems a little bit loony to say, even as far as his standards go.

Still plays deadly tunes, though.

I like Megadeth, and this report does nothing for me. My musical tastes aren't influenced by a band or musician's personal life.

Was this cat high on PCP when he said this? Like Bomani Jones would say, BEATEMDOWN!

I really like Megadeth, but Dave has weird views on stuff. I mean would the govt. really stage something like that. Sometimes I just wonder how people come up with stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back