• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD78: Titus vs. Steamboat Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Angel will accompany Titus to the ring.
Joe Mason will accompany Steamboat Ricky to ring.​

Old school fans will be getting themselves pumped for this clash of legends as Titus takes on Ricky in an exhibition match, featuring two out of the 8 mentors for the new Mentorship Program that has taken affect. Although there is a lot of history between these two men, this match will be a prime display for their mentees in understanding how to combat an opponent who is well-versed against themselves.

Deadline: Wednesday, 5th of September (11:59pm Central Time)

We're backstage with Leon Kensworth who's stood looking at his watch.

Leon: He's late, I hate it when people are late.

Leon looks to his left and his right and then shrugs his shoulders.

Leon: I hate it when they do this, no one ever turns up on time.

The camera pans out to show Titus is stood next to Leon Kensworth.

Titus: Seriously being late is my major annoyance. Shall we just start without him?

Leon: Sure thing. So you're here once again against an opponent you have fought countless times before. What is going through your mind?

Titus: Where would you even start with that?

Titus sighs and puts his heads on his hands for a couple of seconds. He then lets out another sigh as he puts the hands on his waist.

Titus: It's kind of like, you know, in a movie where the main characters life flashes before their eyes?

Leon: Yeah I do.

Titus: It's like that. Images with us teaming followed by images of us ripping each other to shreds. The rage in the ring as I pin him. His quest to get the world title from me. The moment I defeated him for the 'real' world title. Throwing his compass belt in the sea. The |Ricky World Order. Their attempts to destroy me and my attempts to fighting back. Lethal Lottery. Cages. Chairs. Tables. Ladders. Blood. Sweat. Toil. Tears. The crowd going nuts. That's how I feel about Steamboat Ricky.

Leon: A lot has changed since then though, Ricky almost seems like a new person.

Titus nods in agreement.

Titus: It's amazing what a shower, shave and a haircut can do to you. Add into that a cut down on Rum and going to Tortuga for the best food in the world. He's lost a ton of weight and that's not a bad thing.

Leon: I guess it would seem like you're facing a brand new person.

Titus: Spot on. He has a rather serious attitude which is something very few people have had to deal with add into that his new physique and yeah it is like I'm facing someone new. That will not only be exciting for myself, but exciting for the fans.

Leon: Yet this week is not all about you and Ricky. You're now part of the mentorship programme which is something else that's new for you.

Titus smiles but seems agitated at the same time.

Titus: I think it's great. When I went to Hollywood I didn't have a mentor. When I came to WZCW I didn't have a mentor. When I was saving the day as Red Mask I didn't have a mentor. It took me months to get settled and make a name for myself and I thought if I can help someone on their way then I guess it's not a bad thing.

Leon: They could have worse people to learn from.

Titus laughs at this.

Titus: Thanks, but my reputation proceeds me. It takes the fundamentals to build up but they need to grow into their own person and have fun with it, if not then what's the point?

Leon: So what would you say the key components are?

Titus: There are two key principles in my life.

Leon: They are?

Just then Angel walks into the shot and is talking on his cellphone. Before he can talk to Titus the actor grabs the cellphone from Angel and throws it across the room.

Titus: The first is to never be late for a scheduled interview. The second is not to use your phone when the camera's are rolling. Who will it be? Bateman telling you what your match is? If you don't know what your match is before you're in front of the camera's you have a problem.

Titus then turns to Angel.

Titus: We've got a lot to go through it would seem, let's go.

They walk off leaving Leon by himself.

The following RP is brought to you by:

gasparrrrrri_logo.jpg

Have you recently lost a significant amount of weight? Are you involved with a professional wrestling organization where it might be possible for the announcers to forget that you are no longer a fat slob? If you find yourself in this predicament, look no further than Gasparrrrrri Nutrition to find a solution for you! Introducing:

enduroxgasparrrrrri.jpg

This breakthrough formula not only helps to keep you hydrated during an intense match, but it also contains little pieces of Steamboat Ricky to help you be more like him. Furthermore, this exciting concoction contains the scientifically based ingredient VISILEAN®, a multi-bonded amino-acid structure that influences those around you (such as play-by-play commentators) to better notice the fat loss that you've achieved.

Get yours at better retailers today!!!

*Steamboat Ricky is shown walking into the arena, carrying a backpack and sipping some red drink out of his shaker bottle. Leon Kensworth is shown following Ricky.*

Hey Ricky, what are you drinking there?

Oh, hey Leon! You know...just my knew product, Eundurox Ricky. I've got my big match with Titus tonight and well...I don't want Cohen thinking that I'm fat and out of shape, you know? *wink*

Were you at all surprised about being placed in this matchup tonight?

Well, admittedly I was. I mean, three years ago...this very well could have been the main event at Kingdom Come. Three years later...they just want to give it away on free television? Ok, I guess. I mean...I understand why they are doing it. Two mentors showing two mentees how to make it in the business. It's as simple as that.

But it's also a former world champion versus another former world champion.

Right...so it's also very complicated. Are you confused, Leon? Do you need some Gasparrrrri Nutrition ANALgesic Buttpaste?

No, but your mentee, Joe Mason very well may need some considering the punishment that he has received throughout his time here in WZCW. How has it been working with him, thus far?

I mean, let's be honest...what has the kid really done since he debuted? He touts that he is a master of submissions...and he has yet to make anyone tap out. Heck, he hasn't even won a match yet. He's just a punk kid who is still trying to figure out what it takes to make it in this business. And well, he's got one of the most seasoned guys around showing him the ropes. He and Angel should both be fortunate to be a part of such an amazing new program for such an amazing company like WZCW.

So, being that it is an exhibition, what's your focus for the match?

Focus? To win! Remember that I told you last week that my ultimate goal is to once again become WZCW Champion, and this mentorship program is just one more step in that process. You're going to see me give it my best effort out there, and I would expect nothing less from Titus. To improve in this business, you have to study the vets and see how they do what they do. I'm going to bring everything I have tonight. In fact, you'll see me a lot more focused this week than last, as, well, I don't really swing that way, Leon. *wink*

Yes, Ricky...I noticed that nothing really ever happened between you and Celeste. How are you handling it?

Well, I was kind of sad...she seemed pretty pissed that I won. I should have let her win, right?

That's my experience yes.

Well, there's always next time. Anyways, I've got more to talk to you about. Come walk with me again?

*Ricky and Leon Kensworth walk away together, exiting toward the locker room.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back