• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD77: Celeste Crimson vs. Steamboat Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some men may like to fish and drink beer to relieve stress, others like to gamble and some like to be active by playing sports. Most women on the other hand prefer the quiet lifestyle; and nothing beat the sensation of the spa. Three women are seen sprawled out on deep cushy chairs wearing fluffy bathrobes, looking out on to the beautiful mountain scenery in front of them. Celeste had to agree; it was an amazing way to spend a weekend.

In an attempt to extend the olive branch of friendship, she took Becky Serra and Stacy Madison to one of the most luxurious spas in Silicon Valley. A day filled with manicures, pedicures, sand baths, saunas, and full body massages. It was the perfect way to rejuvenate her batteries and her tired aching muscles and joints after months of time spent in the ring.

“Isn’t this just the best,” stated Becky. The blond would have turned to look at her companions, but the cucumbers covering her eyes prevented any mundane movement.

“It was just what I needed after that train wreck that was All Stars,” responded Stacy.

“Train wreck? I thought it was a great show,” Celeste replied.

“You showed up completely plastered, Celeste. I doubt you had any vivid memories of the show at all. And you didn’t work the event Becky; after an entire day of brown nosing a bunch of Indy wrestlers it made me look forward to interviewing Barbosa or Steven Holmes again.”

“Sorry I asked-“

“Hey,” interjected the California native. “Just because I was drunk doesn’t mean I don’t remember anything; I remember the hours leading up to the event, and I vaguely remember waking up afterward.”

Her All Stars match and pre interview had become somewhat of an internet sensation. Not since “The Snake” had a wrestler gotten wasted and completely made a fool of themselves so handedly.

“I’m not proud of what happened, but I don’t regret my actions.”

Many of the members of the WZCW internet wrestling community had likened Celeste’s match to finding those old videos that supposedly didn’t exist of one’s mother on the internet back when she was younger and trying to make it as an ‘actress.’ Laxus had laughed his ass off the entire time; glad to know that his wife wasn’t still trying to take life too seriously.

“Neither do we; it was hilarious,” said Becky. “But I’ve got to say I was touched by our speech towards the end of the promo. Coming in to work to perform for the fans; not because it’s your job, but because you love to do it… that just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.”

“I wanted to apologize to the both if of you for the way I acted weeks ago; I was frustrated, and I didn’t know what to do-”

“It’s water under the bridge at this point,” she said. Becky was still reeling from the hunkasaurus that had given her a massage earlier. It was those types of moments that made life worth living.

“So what’s next for you Celeste?” asked Stacy. “Now that the Apostles of Chaos have broken up, are you still going to go after the WZCW title?”

She sighed; she had given some thought to her WZCW career, and she had come to the realization that while titles were important, and prestigious, she didn’t think that was her only mission. She had discovered something more important…

“I’ve been chasing the WZCW title for months now; I unwilling developed an obsession that nearly destroyed my friendships with Sandy and Steven, as well as the two of you,” she replied solemnly.

“After I was beaten at Redemption, I realized that I was happy just to be on the card. After feuding with SHIT and seeing what the Apostles transformed him into I felt that compassion that I had for the other superstars when I made my return all those months ago,” she explained.

“But I thought becoming a champion is what you desired most?” asked Becky. “You’ve said plenty of times that wearing gold is a mark of being one of the best in the company.”

“That’s true, and I still believe that my friend,” she said. “But I also feel life is better spent trying to love other people then hating them; I want to try and help those that haven’t had my success. Even though I haven’t had a single title reign I know that after interacting with many of my fans, I know that I am just as beloved as the top names in this company’s history-"

She chuckled as she remembered a few of her fondest memories with her fans, “Men like me because I’m really a tomboy at heart. I like to get physical and roughhouse; and my views are so down to earth they’ve told me I’m easy to connect with. Women like me because they say that I empower them; it’s no real secret that I have broken barriers in this company. I’ve been called a role model to little girls, and boys like me because-”

She paused, “Because my full size posters sell,” she shrugged.

“I still feel like that I am destined for a title run of some sort in the future, so that I can break down one more barrier as I stamp my name in the history books forever.”

“So you don’t hold any grudges against SHIT at all?” asked Stacy.

“Why should I? I did my best to show him that he doesn’t have to continue down his path of destruction; but if that’s the path he wants to take, then who am I to stop him? Down the road if our paths ever cross again, my compassion for him may still be strong, but my desire to win will be stronger.”

“You’ve had an amazing career Celeste,” said Becky. “No one will deny that; you’ve defeated former WZCW champions, tag champions, as well as the current Eurasian champion in the past. In some way it’s almost as if you’ve held those titles as well. You were good enough to win.”

Stacy smiled and turned her head, “And you’ve got another opportunity to extend your career even further-”

“That’s right!” she exclaimed. “You’ve got a match with Ricky next.”

Celeste chuckled, “It’s odd that after all this time I’m just now getting the chance to face all of the members of my era that are still around in one on one matches. My match with Ty should have happened ages ago, and it’s equally baffling that I never once crossed paths with Titus until about a month ago. But Ricky’s different; there is history between us, even though we’ve never faced off one on one.”

“Deep history if I recall,” said Stacy.

She nodded, “Years ago Downward Spiral hired me as a mercenary to help him take out Big Will; the two of us ran roughshod through the company. Our rivalry with Will got so bad that Ricky intervened on his behalf, but it wasn’t enough. That didn’t stop me from solidifying myself as the most dangerous person on the roster when I made Will tap out.”

“I wonder if Ricky still holds a grudge against you when you nearly bashed his head in with a steel pipe,” she wondered.

“Ricky is a jovial and playful guy, but he’s tough as nails. He’s knows me well enough to know what I am capable of; I can imagine him sitting in the captain quarters of his ship, but instead of chatting to the ghost of El Guerrero regaling the tales of long lost adventures, I’m sure he’s going to be taking this seriously. And that’s because he respects me, and the feelings mutual.”

“I’ve always wondered how you’d do in the Mayhem division Celeste,” said Becky. “Years ago you’d have been perfect for it.”

She laughed, “I’d of had to change my name to the Terminatrix.”

“A woman that doesn’t feel pain has got to be Ricky’s greatest sexual fantasy,” Stacy teased. “The man’s a total sadist.”

“We know each other well, that’s why this match is going to be one for the ages,” said Celeste.

Becky and Stacy had both been around nearly as long as she had; they had seen the business rise and fall and eventually evolve into the monolithic company that it was today. Like the fans that remained loyal, they’ve seen superstars come and go. Some were cocky and others were blowhards, there were those that were humble and full of hopes and yielding dreams. But rarely were there superstars like herself and Ricky; two superstars with the respect they shared for each other and the fans, to lay everything they had in the ring, and not for titles or bragging rights…

…but because they loved the business that much.

The following RP is brought to you by:

gasparrrrrri_logo.jpg

*Do you have splinters in your ass as a result of a 20 foot drop and a subsequent crash landing into an ethnic commentary booth? Gasparrrrri Nutrition has just the product you're looking for:

buttpaste.jpg

Gasparrrrrri's ANALgesic Butt Paste is a cream made specifically for the anus, an anus that is filled with little bits of high quality lumber. Apply this topical agent directly to where the wood is stuck, and watch the cream literally force the splinter out of the buttocks. In addition, ANALgesic Butt Cream is filled with a patent pending antiseptic, ASSloe Vera, that specifically disinfects and moisturizes the rear.

Pick up your bottle at any fine retailer today!*

Steamboat Ricky is shown walking into the arena carrying a book bag over a single should many hours before the start time of Meltdown. Leon Kensworth rushes to approach Ricky, seemingly for an interview.

Hey Ricky, could we get an interview?

Hey Leon! Of course. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Well, yes...I suppose it has been...

You used to be the only guy I would use to conduct my interviews, and if you don't mind, I think I'll probably exploit you some more from now on. How's that sound? Good. Now, what's on your mind?

Er...well, no one has heard from you since your devastating loss to Alex Bowen at Redemption. A lot of people have been worried about you and wondering how you have been.

Woah...loss? "Devastating" loss? I'm not sure what match you or anyone else was watching...but if you recall, I ultimately chose the outcome of the match. If you recall, I was standing atop the Stairway, looking down on Bowen, yet knowing that all that I had to do was walk over, grab the scepter, and claim my "throne" as the greatest hardcore wrestler of all-time. But then, I thought a little bit. Yes. I thought...and then I thought again...and then I thought some more.

What did you think about?

I thought about the fact that there was a man laying on top of the Spanish Announce Table...and that a true "King of Hardcore Wrestling" would not pass up an opportunity to lay it all on the line and smash the ever-living shit out of a guy. I took the risk, I flew, and he moved out of the way. Sure, Bowen has the scepter. But fans are always going to remember that match for the fact that I flew off of the cage and made their night special. That's what hardcore wrestling is all about...and no scepter can change that. I feel sorry for whoever went after us...and I say whoever...because I don't remember. I'm a bit woozy. I feel sorry because it would be mighty hard to top that spot.

Well, what's next for Ricky then? It seems as though Bowen has moved on.

Well, I'll tell you what, Leon. I've got a LOT of stuff coming up soon, and I get to share all of it with you guys. I'm sure you've heard about the new Gasparrrri Nutrition product, "ANALgesic Butt Paste," the KEY to helping me recover from that bump. That just released.

And you have a match with Celeste?

YEAH! I do, actually. It should be a lot of fun. Celeste and I have had our pasts...both being on opposite sides and then on the same team at Kingdom Come. Throughout all of our time together, there's been one constant with Celeste...

And what might that be?

Are you kidding me? She's a 10, Leon. She's hot, she wrestles, she's got muscles, AND she has the most exotic name of all-time. Don't get me wrong...I have so much admiration and respect for Celeste. She competes in a male-dominated industry and has been around WZCW for as long as I have been. This is truly a classic matchup that's going to happen. I just also happen to REALLY want to um, well...I'm going to have to take EXTRA Gasparrrrrri Nutrition supplements to focus during this match.

And what else is on tap for you?

Well, Leon. When I first started in this business, I was very successful very quickly. I became World Heavyweight Champion during my first year in WZCW. Some say that it was a fluke...as I haven't held a recognized title since. What do I say? I say that I didn't know what to do with the success that had fallen into my lap. Right now, I'm on a journey to show everyone that I am, indeed, championship caliber...and I'm not going to stop until I once again become WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. I expect it to be quite a challenge, but that's what I love the most about this business.

Well, we don't want to take up any more of your time, Ricky...good luck tonight against Celeste.

Thanks Leon! And wish me luck on trying to get her to go out with me after the show!

*Leon begins to walk away, but Ricky grabs Leon by the shoulder.*

Oh wait, Leon. Come talk with me...there IS something else that is on the plate for me coming up. Walk with me and we will talk about it...

*End*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back