MD67/AS42/AF3: Armando Paradyse vs. Justin Cooper (Mayhem Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Armando Paradyse shocked the world at All or Nothing by capturing the Mayhem Title from Alex Bowen. Armando faces his first test immediately in Justin Cooper. Cooper won this opportunity at the very first Aftershock, and now looks to cash in on the opportunity. However, both men will need to be prepared for anything. While the opponent is known, the stipulations are not. The draw will determine in what type of match these two will battle in for the Mayhem Title. Who walks out with the Mayhem Title? Will Armando prove not to be a 1 hit wonder? Or is Justin Cooper primed to bring glory to his name, and the Mayhem Title?

Deadline is Tuesday, January 10th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

Static comes across the screen with a buzzing sound in the background. It’s dark with a no image peering through. Suddenly the static begins to fade away and from behind appears a man standing motionless. The static takes its leave and the man is revealed to be Justin Cooper. With head turned down toward the ground Justin stands in front of a black back drop. He begins to lift his head up slowly, with his eyes peering into the camera like he can see the audience watching him. Cooper stares intently toward the camera and he motions for the people to listen up. Now Cooper brings the microphone up to his lips and runs his left hand through his hair.

Justin Cooper: How things are changing here in this company. It was just last year that Armando Paradyse didn’t even have a job. Now look at him. Now he’s a champion, he’s the man as they say. But who are they? I’ve always pondered that question and nobody seems to have an answer. Last year people saw Armando as a joke, a laughing stalk of the company. However today he is a role model for the children. He’s the new loveable character in WZCW that all the little kiddies love to cheer for. I’ve never been a good guy, I’m mean. I don’t pander to the fools that fill the WZCW arena each night. I find no satisfaction in having the insolent fans of this company like me. I know that I’m great and I have people who truly respect me. I find it sad that Armando needs these people to love him, I find it pathetic that they want to love him. Even though they’re only a minority who support this fool, it still shows how ignorant the fans are.

Cooper once again runs his hand through his hair this time pulling it a little.

Justin Cooper: He’s a champion of a division that I made relevant again. Not since the early years of the mayhem division has the spotlight shined brighter than it was when I competed in the title matches. I had people talking about the division, I did. Not one title defence after I was gone made headlines like the masterpiece that was my match at Kingdom Come 3. I stole the show by taking mayhem to another extreme and nobody has done it better or even come close since that night. Not one man has been able to take Alex Bowen to the limit like I did. While Armando Paradyse did “beat” Alex he defeated a weak man. He was fighting a battle that was winless because Alex had nothing more to do in the division.

Quickly Cooper drops to his knee and scratches the side of his face, like fingernails on a blackboard style.

Justin Cooper: Fear of me caused Alex to lose the title. He didn’t want to give me my rematch that I deserve. I wanted to beat Alex Bowen but he was afraid to do battle once again. He ran away from the fight and left me with a coward. I’m left to face Armando Paradyse, a man who isn’t on my level. I’ve never been a fan of jokes so Armando never earned my respect. He’s a fluke champion, he’s a one hit wonder whatever you want to call it. All that needs to be known is that after this week Armando isn’t going to have a title to hold. I will. I’m going to defeat Armando Paradyse because I’m the better man. I know what it is like to be at the top because I’ve been there. I competed at Kingdom Come and I was under pressure to win. If I couldn’t do it, what chance does Armando have?

Small pause from Cooper.

Justin Cooper: Pressure can get the better of the best of us and we all know Armando isn’t the best, he isn’t even in the worthy of being in this company. I know that this week Armando is going to break under pressure and I’ll take advantage of that. He can talk about finally grabbing the brass ring all he wants but it means nothing if you can’t hold onto it. Not only will I take his title but I rip that brass ring straight out of his hand and smack him across the face with it. If my society has taught me anything it is that when greedy people get what they want they let their guard down. Armando is a greed man who’s dreams have just been fulfilled. His mind isn’t going to be focused on the match, he’ll be focused on partying with women who want some attention from a low life like him. His dream of being a champion are achieved, his dream of being successful are not. It means nothing to win the title and not defend it against a worthy opponent. I am the only man that deserves a title match and I am the man that will win the Mayhem Championship this week. I’ve worked too hard to get back into this position and I will not let this joke take my spotlight. Victory will be mine, anything less is unacceptable.

Cooper moves his left hand over his face and then raises it up in the air.

Justin Cooper: Whether it is chairs, tables, ladders, a cage, fire, it really doesn’t matter to me. I’ll break Armando with everything that is placed at my feet. I’ll use a chair to smash his skull into little pieces like candy. I’ll slam him through a table and watch as the wood spikes into his back causing him unbearable pain. I’ll allow Armando to climb a ladder and then when he reaches the top I’ll push it over. Just like his dreams Armando will come crashing down and he will not get up. No matter what type of match Armando will suffer worse than he ever has before. All the pain that I have stored inside of me finally has a chance to break out and go onto someone else. No longer will I have dreams of my defeat at Kingdom Come, now I will dream about my victory this week.

Slowly Cooper gets off his knees and sits down on the ground with the camera using a high angle shot. With his legs crossed Cooper stares up at the camera with a somewhat crazed look in his eyes. He has self-inflicted scratch marks down his face from earlier in segment and now those marks turn red as skin is broken and a small amount of blood tries to break through onto his face.

Justin Cooper: I want you to hear me Armando Paradyse. I want you to understand what I’m saying to you. This match isn’t any normal title defence; this is your first and only title defence. Believe me Armando, enjoy it while it lasts. But when the time comes you better hand that title over to me. I’m have been waiting too long to get my hands on gold and now my chance is staring me in the face. The sensation has taken over me Armando and I will stop at nothing to take the title from you. I need it, I must have the Mayhem Championship. It’s something I have been working towards since I arrived in this company and my climax is finally here. This is your only time in the spotlight Armando; you are the talk of the town. However after this week I’ll be the champion and you’ll go back to being the afterthought.

After talking for so long Cooper goes quiet and drops the microphone on the ground. He stays sitting down on the ground as the camera pulls background and the scene fades to black.

The scene opens to Armando Paradyse laying on his hotel bed in Los Angeles, California. His newly won Mayhem title is lying on his stomach. Ariana Hart can be heard from the bathroom humming, while doing her makeup. Suddenly the humming stops and she pops her head through the bathroom door.

Hey? You have an hour until your autograph signing starts at the arena. Are you going to get ready or what?

Armando looks down at his watch and then glares at Ariana.

Yes I know what time it is. I'm not a woman Ariana, It won't take me an hour to get ready.

Asshole...

She goes back to doing her makeup. A loud knock on the door makes Armando jump. He shakes his head and gets up, grabs his Mayhem title, and limps to the door. He is still sore from his All-or-Nothing match against Sean Cruz and Alex Bowen. He looks through the hole in the door to see who it is and lets out a sigh of disappointment as standing in his doorway is Leon Kensworth. Sadden by this he slowly opens the door.

Armando!

What are you doing here, Leon?

Didn't Chuck Myles tell you that we are doing a Autograph signing today?

He told me I was. He failed to mention to me that you would be tagging along.

You ok? You don't sound too good. Worried about your match coming up against Justin Cooper?

Armando slightly chuckles.

Worried? Not even a little. That pothead is not a threat to me.

Leon looks at Armando with a confused look.

Pothead?

Si. He's the leader of some teen club called the "High Society" right?The groups name gives it away. It's kind of obvious what they pass in their meetings. Anyways, I'm not worried at all. He lost to Bowen, who I made pass out, at Kingdom Come III. Then went on a leave of absence because he was too embarrassed to be seen in the locker room. He lost and ran away like a scared puppy. I'm surprised the kid is still here actually. It's one thing to lose to the second greatest Mayhem Champion but another to lose to a jobber like S.H.I.T.

Leon looks down at his watch and begins to freak

Holy potatoes! We have fourty-five minutes to get to the arena now! Come on. I'll drive.

Leon runs down the hall, not waiting for Armando.

Ariana, Leon is driving me to the signing. I'll be back later tonight after I'm done with these brats so we can go clubbing.

He walks out the door and catches up with Leon and the two take off towards the other side of town. The scene fades out then back in as the two are driving on the highway, almost to the arena. There is an awkward silence as the two drive along. Leon takes a deep breath and decides to break it.

Did you catch all those things Justin Cooper said about you a while back?

Of course I did. It didn't seem to bother me too much though. The man is jealous of me. I did something he could not. I dethroned a King and took my rightful place at the top. I don't care if he thinks I'm a fluke. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a fluke. I earned the right to call myself champion and that's something he has never been called. He has been her for a years and hasn't done crap with his career. That poor bastard don't know what he has gotten himself into.

But you don't even know what you are getting into. You have no idea what kind of match it will be.

Why I don't know the exact match, I do know that it will have a gimmick. This title I have guarantees it. The Mayhem title has to be defended under an extreme ruling. Which means I'm allowed to use Barbra.

Barbra?

My pipe. I'm still working on the name. My pipe is all I need. He won't be able to climb a ladder if I shatter his kneecap, can he? He won't be able to crawl up a cage if I break each and ever bone in his hand. He won't be able to hit a Remix if his damn skull is cracked! Basically, what I'm saying is that I'm going to beat the shit out of Justin Cooper. I'm going to put him on a permanent "vacation" and make sure he never comes back. At one of the three Roulette shows, I'm going to make sure that match will be his...."Final Verse".

The car comes to a stop as the two finally arrived at the arena and the two get out. Armando holds the Mayhem title up to his face and kisses it. He starts singing his theme song as he walks up to the building. The scene fades to black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back