MD57: Chris Beckford vs. Steven Holmes

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Steven Holmes is becoming a dangerous man, having turned on his former ally Dr. Steven Kurtesy last week, he is looking to set his mark higher by taking on the former EurAsian Champion Chris Beckford, who himself has been having an interesting month with his re-match with Blade soon upon him. Will this match be seen through like gentleman or will outside factors draw attention to this bout?

Deadline is Tuesday 24th May 23:59 EST

Holmes: It’s time for a change...

We open with a shot of the back of a leather chair. We pan up to reveal that it’s a barber’s chair, and sat in it is Steven Holmes. Stood to his side is none other than Ojos Sandaza. Both are reflected in a large mirror. Holmes has a black sheet cover most of his body along with several tissues tucked into his neck area. Holmes grins as he looks at his hair, soon to be changed.

Holmes: It’s time for me to finally shed every last shred of the Crashin Movement and ascend beyond the weakness that is Kurtesy and Crashin. I am the real breakout star and I’m going to show the entire world in the coming days, weeks and months.

Holmes’ grin remains as Sandaza chuckles slightly.

Sandaza: I must say it is a real pleasure to see you in such high spirits once again Holmes.

Holmes: The combination of the chat we had and the match against Paradyse Cruz has opened my eyes to the truth; I was looking at the past and not towards the future. Kurtesy was my friend. He was my partner. But that’s the past; I need to focus on the future and only doing that shall set me apart from the Movement. Only that will showcase that I am the next big thing in professional wrestling. Only that will make people like Chris Beckford stand up and take notice of the ability I have.

The Barber walks towards Holmes. He rubs his hands together, almost relishing the opportunity to cut Holmes’ hair.

Barber: The old look Mr. Holmes?

Holmes: Indeed.

The Barber turns Holmes chair so it faces away from the mirror and tilts his chair backwards. The Barber grabs a tube of brightly coloured shampoo, and begins to squeeze out the contents, before applying them to the hair of Holmes.

Holmes: This is what someone in my position should have, class, dignity and the finest things possible. I deserve this, and I should never forget that. I am known as ‘The Elite’ for a reason. I am the only one on the WZCW roster that deserves this treatment.

Sandaza: Your spirit seems to be rejuvenated since the match at Meltdown. It’s truly a magnificent thing to see.

Holmes: Exactly. I am not only well aware of just who I am, but also what I’m capable of. My fighting spirit has been reignited as I look to prove to everyone across the wide WZCW demographic that I am a force to be reckoned with. Kurtesy has now felt that force, and soon Chris Beckford will feel it too.

The Barber turns on a showerhead, using it to wash Holmes’ hair.

Sandaza: I assume you’re aware that Kurtesy won’t let this go away?

Holmes: Oh I have no doubt. Kurtesy is stuck in the past as I once was. He’s trapped there and it will be his ultimate demise should he continue to live there. If he comes after me then he’s going to get the beating of a lifetime. I’m the real star of the Crashin Movement. I’m the real main eventer, the real brains of that group. It was my plot that brought us together. It was I who got the pin that won us the tag team championships.

The Barber stops the showerhead tilts Holmes’ chair upwards and spins it around. The Barber then takes out a pair of scissors, going to work on Holmes’ wet hair.

Sandaza: And Beckford?

Holmes: Chris Beckford is the first true test for me following my post-Movement era. Chris Beckford is a former EurAsian champion. However, he’s another troglodyte living in the past as he clings to his past glory as EurAsian Champion, but looking back will only bring him pain, misery and ultimately, suffering.

He’s someone I respect talent wise, even if I do believe he is nothing but a mere pleb. He’s a common man with talent that’s got him to the big times. I can understand why fans cheer that, it’s very admirable, but it shan’t save him from my ruthless aggression. I will release the real Steven Holmes in the ring from now on. Not only is the real Steven Holmes an incredible wrestler, but he’s a disturbingly violent man, and Beckford will be the first to witness that.

Sandaza nods, impressed by what he hears. The Barber stops cutting Holmes’ hair and blow-dries it, dispelling of the water that remains and any excess hair. He holds up a mirror to show Holmes the back of his head, as Holmes observes, before chuckling, pleased with what he sees.

Barber: The verdict?

Holmes: Your best work yet.

The man Steven Holmes is looking at in the mirror is a familiar sight. The man is the real Steven Holmes.

Sandaza: You’re a new man then?

Holmes: No...

Holmes stands up and takes the black sheet off, allowing it to crumple to the floor.

Holmes: ...I’m the man I always knew I was. I’m the true Steven Holmes. I’m the man who’s going to take WZCW and the entire wrestling world by storm.

Holmes chuckles as we fade-out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back