• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD42: Chris Beckford vs. Mr. Baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Both men lost out in their respective championship matches at Apocalypse and will be looking to gain some momentum again. However, Baller has seemingly turned aggressive after turning on his partner James Baker, injurying him and has his mind focused on Jordan Lights, will this give Beckford the advantage or will he be a target?

Deadline is Monday 12th July 23:59 EST

*Scene opens with the camera pointing towards a stool in a dark room. There is a white light shining on the stool making it stand out from the darkness around it. There is a bottle of water at the foot of the stool and a towel seemingly covering something on a table. After a few seconds we see Chris Beckford walk into shot. Beckford is wearing blue jeans and a white T-Shirt. Beckford looks at the towel before taking a drink of the water and replacing it at the foot of the stool. Beckford sits down with his face looking at the floor. He begins to speak.*

Beckford:
What must I do to become Elite X Champion?

*A few seconds pass, Beckford, still looking at the floor, remains silent... after about 30 seconds he continues*

Beckford: Redemption and Apocalypse both ended in my failure to capture the Elite X Championship despite coming close. Is that who I am? Am I the guy who can never win the big match when it matters? I gave it my all at Apocalypse. I gave it all for the fans, I put my body on the line with a Cross Country through the announce table, I kicked out of not one but two of Austin Reynolds' signature maneuver's and what do I have to show for it? I have this...

*Beckford stands up and removes his shirt, we can see Beckford’s mid section is heavily bandaged and on Beckford’s face we see he has a black eye and tape over his nose. Beckford takes a drink of water before sitting back down and looking straight at the camera.*

Beckford: Why can't I win this championship? Every match I have I bring the fight to the opponent, I give blood, sweat and tears in everything that I do. So why can't I win this championship? Austin Reynolds, I have to give you credit, you came out on top after a fantastic match up and even if you don't care about the fans, you have to admit we put on a great showing for them. Austin, you came out on top after I gave everything I had. You beat me fair and square and deserve to be Elite X Champion but don't forget it took two Ratings Killers to put me away. When we meet again. And we WILL meet again somewhere down the line... I'll bring the same fight and desire I have brought throughout my career and it will be a different outcome, I guarantee it.

*Beckford glances at the towel on the table next to the stool before looking back and taking another drink of the water.*

Beckford:
Now all that business with Austin Reynolds is behind me, I'd like to talk about my opponent this week on Meltdown. When we last saw my opponent he was losing his Tag Team Championship to the Pride of Toyota, afterwards we all saw how he cowardly attacked his tag team partner James Baker. Now Mr Baller when you first started out here in WZCW you were a joke, just look back to Lethal Lottery 2 when you tried to pin Phoenix. James Baker came along and took you under his wing; he made you a somewhat considerable force.... You wouldn't be where you are now if it wasn't for him. So for you to attack him when he was already injured is downright disgusting. I'll make you pay for that.

Jordan Lights, I give you a lot of respect for coming down to help Baker out and getting a piece of Baller at Apocalypse but this week on Meltdown I get to take my frustrations out on him, I don't want to see you costing me the match up, bide your time you will get your chance. As for you Baller...This week you face a man who should be fully healed. You face a man who will fight back with passion. Mr Baller, this week you face a man who is seriously pissed off...

*The scene fades*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back