MD31 - Kyle Christensen vs. Milenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD314.jpg

After their close tag team encounter on Ascension, Milenko and Kyle Christensen meet again one on one as they look to gain some momentum going into the Lethal Lottery.

RP Deadline is Monday November 2nd, 23:59 EST.

The camera turns on and we see Cory and Dave working out in Dave's gym in preparation for the matches on Meltdown and Ascension. After a bit Cory stops and motions for Dave to stop as well.

Cory: Dave we need to talk about our matches we got coming up this week so we're prepared for them. I know we won our tag match last week but we need to look to the future.

Dave wipes himself down with a towel as he looks at Cory with a look in his eyes.

Dave: I don't see why we need to talk about it, not only do we have singles matches they're on different shows.

Cory sighs and looks at Dave as he shakes his head.

Cory: That may be true but we're still a team and as a team we need to discuss strategy for both our matches. Remember they guy you're facing is the guy I pinned last week on Ascension so I can give you some advice on how to beat him.

Cory motions Dave closer and then whispers in his ear for a few minutes.

Dave: OK that's all well and good but what about they guy you're facing, Kyle Christensen? He almost pinned me last week so who's to say he won't get the best of you this week?

Cory gets a thoughtful look on his face as he thinks about what Dave said.

Cory: That may be true Kyle is pretty good and he may win this match but while the two of you were in the ring together I was watching every move he made so I will know what he's going to do before he does it.

Dave gets a smile on his face and nods his head as Cory continues to talk

Cory: With what I told you about Chambers and what I know about Christensen there is no way we can lose our matches.

With that Cory and Dave go back to working out so they can be in peak physical condition for there matches coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back