MD20; Steamboat Ricky v Manzo No 1 contenders match

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
When Steamboat Ricky returned to WZCW last month, he said he had one goal, that was the WZCW title, well he has a chance to become number 1 contender in a match against none other than Manzo at Meltdown.

RP DEADLINE IS MONDAY 9TH MARCH AT 23:59 EST. THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO BE USED BY MATCH PARTICIPANTS. USING LEON WILL RESULT IN A YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOSING THE MATCH.

*An old, old wooden ship is shown floating in a gigantic pool of water being towed on a trailer pulled by a semi-truck. The ship "sails" down the road of what seems to be a fairly upscale neighborhood. Suddenly the ship sails to a halt. A shadowy figure above throws down a massive anchor, creating a massive pothole in pavement below. He hoists a rope over to latch on onto a large metal gate surround a mansion. Using a pulley, the shadowy figure zips down the rope and lands over the massive gate. The shadowy figure pulls out his walkie talkie.*

Yarrrr...I be over.

Check...BRAAACK!...Roger Roger!

*A tropical looking bird emerges from behind the building, perching himself on the shadowy figure's shoulder. The figure tiptoes and army crawls the distance between the gate and the building, and he approaches the front door where there is a fingerprint scanner.*

ACCESS DENIED

BLIMEY! Polley, you try.

*The bird tries.*

ACCESS DENIED. PLEASE PLACE HUMAN FINGER ON SCANNER. BIRD FEATHERS ARE NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATIVE.

Yarrrr...looks like we be needing a new plan.

*All of a sudden, a guard is spotted. To avoid him, the duo dives into some bushes.*

Yarrr...be needin to reconvene and come up with a fresh strategy!

Brrrrack! ACCESS DENIED ACCESS DENIED Brrack!

RIIIIIIIIIICKY!!!!

*A mystical blue El Guerrero shows up in the bush.*

Yarrrr...El Guerrero! Can you help us break into the mansion? We be wantin to get our hands on Manzo 'fore we swab decks in the ring!

Ricky...Only locos use that approach, Essa! You don't want to physically assault Manzo before the match, homes. The key to winning the #1 contender's match is not necessarily to defeat Manzo in and of himself, but you must take Magnus out of el ecuación. You must get inside his cabeza, gringo! What I am about to tell you...you must do...not for El Guerrero, not for Steamboat Ricky, not even for treasure, rather...for sheer hilarity.

*Scene cuts to Ricky grabbing a paper bag, stuffing it in his pocket. Ricky and Polley then run to the backyard of the neighbors' house where their dog Spike just left a fresh pile of terds.*

Yarrr! Kibbles 'n Bits!

*Ricky then scoops the poop and places it into the paper bag.*

Brrrrack! What about Magnus...what about Magnus? Brrrack!

El Guerrero said he was going to take out the butler. Yarrrrr...Magnus have to be answering the door!!!

*At this point, Ricky tiptoes up to Magnus' front door. He pulls out a box of mini, self-igniting Spanish Announce tables and lights one...he puts it on the bag...and then runs behind a bush...giggling like a little cabin boy.*

[youtube]EwjYVIve0o8[/youtube]

*After Magnus stomps out the poop, he storms back into his mansion, extremely ticked at how he got ribbed.*

Yarrr!!! Twas a good thought, El Guerrero!

Of course, essa! Now you are ready por el partido con Manzo, homes! Do me proud, and win, gringo!

*El Guerrero fades back into Immortality Land, while Ricky and Polley grab their stuff and sneak back outside the gate, where the ship on the trailer is waiting for them. Ricky then climbs up the boat, takes his position to steer, and gets ready to move out.*

Now give me that horizon.......

*Ricky looks around, humming a tune.*

...and really bad eggs....drink up me hearties yo COUGH COUGH....I means....YARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

[youtube]ttQjm-8OITE[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back