MD 70: Ty Burna vs. Celeste Crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Celeste Crimson, the woman who returned to pursue the crusade of destroying the Chaos from within, has challenged the General Manager of Meltdown Ty Burna, the head of the biggest alliance known to WZCW, to a singles contest on his own show. Revenge is on the mind of Crimson, trying to take down the Master of Chaos for everything he and his followers have done to her. Will she be able to get retribution or will Ty dominate on his own show?

Deadline is Tuesday, March 20th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

I was standing beneath a moonless sky March 5, 2012… everything was turned upside down

Beep…beep… beep​

I could hear the sounds of a breathing machine next to me as I regained consciousness. The room itself wasn’t much; the walls were washed with a pale white paint and the floors were polished granite. Sitting up I removed the IV attached to my arm and flung back the sheets. I had no clue where I was, aside from the obvious. I walked to the only window in the room; there wasn’t much lighting for my taste, but something was better than nothing. Peering out I watched the residents come and go; I began to wonder if my family was here waiting on me to recover.

Beep…beep… beep​

The machine was still on despite the fact that I was no longer hooked to it; it was annoying, it felt like a nail against a chalkboard to my hypersensitive ears. I wondered vaguely if I would get in trouble for turning the blasted thing off. Turning around I was shocked at what lay in front of me…

…I saw myself, still lying there in the bed. Shocked I gave myself a quick glancing over; it was as if I had floated up and away from my body, but at the same time everything felt so vividly real. It was a strange sensation that I hadn’t felt since taking LSD back in high school. I took a step forward, reaching out to touch my sleeping body, to wake myself up from whatever trance I might have been in. And then everything went black…

I was surprised to find myself no longer inside the hospital looking down at my own body; instead I found myself floating above a giant lake under a moonless sky. I landed on a cliff overlooking the center; the waters were so pristine and clear I could see almost to the bottom, even in the darkness. The only light source seemed to be pouring in from the sky itself in pale waves of light; as if the scenery was just some enormous picture painted upon a canvas and the artist had turned on a lamp. The still waters began to churn; slowly at first, but gradually picking up momentum.

From my perch on the cliff I could see an image taking shape from within the waters; it was me, competing at the Lethal Lottery. Suddenly I could see; I had been attacked by some unknown force. My memory from the Lottery was still very fuzzy, and I still could not remember all the details. But instinctively I knew that the culprit was Ty Burna and his associates. Ty had me taken out of the Lottery because he was afraid… afraid that I knew too much about him. However, knowing what I know about the man now things are going to be even harder.

“How can I stand up to such a force?”

“I am just one person; even though I love this company I do not what to be put in a position where I had to choose between my livelihood and my family’s comfort.”

However, from a realistic standpoint, I figured Ty Burna to be a businessman. If he had bought a portion of the company, then he would ultimately have to cater to what the fans wanted in order to stay in business. It was my guess that Burna would either make himself champion of his own company, or hand pick someone to do so. Unfortunately this would mean that only those that were in his good graces would ever get title opportunities; the rest of us that did not agree with the way he did business or his moral character would be sent packing… permanently.

It was a scary thing to think about… I personally would not to be a champion of this company if it meant representing the chaos that Ty Burna has embraced.

“The only way that I know how to combat this situation without digging the grave of my career is to somehow convince the other superstars that do not want to see Ty Burna as GM to form a union with me. Perhaps together we can force Ty to relinquish his position as GM. I don’t have a problem with him being an owner of this company as long as I don’t have to change for him.”

Suddenly the sun appears over the edge of the horizon. I watch as the glowing golden orb rose rapidly in the sky, vanquishing all the gloomy shadows as it went. I began to watch in amusement as the temperature around me began to rise and the waters inside the lake began to boil. I felt a tugging sensation on my arm, and I looked down to find that flames had engulfed me! My body was now being consumed by flames!

I smile as the sensation of fire rejuvenated my broken body. I feel no pain, no suffering, I feel reborn… alive once again.

Beep…beep…beep​

Celeste’s eyes began to flutter open as she finds herself back inside the hospital room. She turns when she hears a voice calling out her name; she turns to her side and sees her husband and her son waiting in the bedside chair next to her… waiting on her to regain consciousness. She smiles…

“You gave us quite a scare babe,” said her husband.

“How long have I been out?” she asks as she raises her body into a sitting position.

“For a couple of days; Jesus, when you get knocked out, you stay out.”

He leans forward and plants a kiss on her dry lips, invigorating her even further. The two lovers stay locked in a tight embrace before Laxus breaks away.

“Momma!”

Celeste smiles as her son wraps his arms around her. She reaches down and picks up the preschooler and places him in the bed next to her.

“I was worried momma, daddy said you were hurt.”

“I was hurt; but I promise that I’ll never get hurt again,” she says as she strokes the little boy’s hair.

“I’m like one of those superheroes that you see on television.”

The little boy’s eyes widen, “Really?”

“Absolutely! Someone like me and the things that I stand for can never be defeated; I want you to remember that.”

The little boy smiles from ear to ear and nods his head vigorously up and down, “I Will!”

“Momma, daddy says that when you get hurt you go someplace to feel better?”

“You mean here, like a hospital?”

“He says that you go inside of your head.”

Celeste ponders on this; she wasn’t sure exactly what to tell the little boy. Whenever she got hurt it was emotional pain, not physical pain. Her body would naturally shut itself down whenever she received copious amounts of physical damage. Emotional pain required intense mediation in order to fix; over the years she has found that she could mediate even unconsciously, which was not an easy thing to do.

“W-well the thing is that mommy can’t feel physical pain; it’s one of her superpowers. Whenever I do get hurt it’s because my feelings have gotten hurt. In order to fix this I have to go inside my head to give myself medicine.”

“Give yourself medicine?”

“That’s right; you take medicine whenever you get sick right? Well, mommy can only give herself medicine through meditation.”

“Meditation, what is that?”

She laughs, “Perhaps when you’re a little older I will teach you.”

Celeste turns and looks at her husband, “I think I’m ready to go home now.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

It has been almost a week since Celeste returned home since recovering from her injuries sustained at the Lethal Lottery. A wise man had once told her that only those with a life left to live should be the one’s living. Following that advice, she decided to take a mini vacation for herself.

“I don’t know if I feel comfortable wearing this, Mei-Mei” Celeste said.

“Don’t be such a sourpuss, I bet you look sexy and hot.”

Celeste opens the door to her bathroom and steps out. She couldn’t believe that a woman her age was going to be going out in public wearing… whatever it was that she was currently wearing. Even though her good friend was a few years younger than her, Celeste thought she was still way too fucking old to be doing this.

“Wow that costume looks amazing Celeste!”

Celeste had met Mei-Mei “Patricia” Kageyami years ago when both were on the professional fighter’s circuit. Celeste had gone to Japan to fight in the All Japan Judo Champions where she and Mei-Mei fought several times. On top of being one of the toughest women that she had ever fought, her friend was also a hardcore otaku… a trait that anyone who didn’t know the professional fighter would have found absolutely bizarre. Celeste herself had sampled some manga and anime years before and while she found some series to be rather cool, she found others to be way too weird for her tastes.

“You think so?”

Mei-Mei’s idea of a relaxing vacation was to drag her to the anime and manga convention in San Jose; but she wanted them to both dress up as characters, just to have a little fun. Her friend had chosen costumes for two characters from the video game Street Fighter; Mei- Mei was currently dressed up as Sakura, while she had chosen Rainbow Mika for Celeste.

“Hell yeah, you look just like Rainbow Mika!”

Based on the research she had done she really liked this Mika character; they had the same blond hair, the same tall voluptuous figure, and awesomely enough they were both professional wrestlers. The only thing that Celeste didn’t like was her outfit… now she stares at herself in her mirror looking at her frilly blue cut off singlet that was constantly giving her an eternal wedgie. She sighs, and places a hand on the backside of her ass.

“I guess I don’t look too bad; imagine me wrestling in WZCW like this.”

“That would be hilarious! Imagine you beating up your opponents using the ass attack.”

Celeste cracks a smile; she could always count on Mei-Mei to break her out of her shell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Celeste stares in awe at the sight of the convention center in San Jose; she had never in her life seen so many men, women, and children dressed up in her life. And it wasn’t even Halloween.

“This is ridiculous; there are so many people here.”

“This is nothing; you should see Tokyo’s anime conventions.”

Celeste sweats just thinking about such a monstrosity, “I-I think I’ll pass.”

Parking was easier that Celeste had anticipated with plenty of paid parking venues. The two friends get out and walk to the convention center, with Celeste getting plenty of catcalls along the way.

“Hey they really like you Celeste,” said Mei-Mei as she elbows her.

“Did you ever consider doing some sexy photo shoots for WZCW? You are the only female wrestler there right?”

“Yes, but there are other women there besides me…”

“I got it! Why don’t you pose for Playboy; that way when you beat someone you can be all like ‘Gah, you got your ass kicked by a Playboy Bunny!’”

Celeste buries her face into her hands but at the same time she can’t stop herself from laughing, “You have way too vivid of an imagination…”

The morning continues to fly by, as Celeste slowly begins to break out of the rest of her shell and starts to really enjoy the convention. She poses for several photos, while Mei-Mei gets several of other cosplayers. They saw a live action play of a series called Sailor Moon, which Celeste really enjoyed. The two of them even got to eat lunch with the voice actress of the lead character in Mei-Mei’s favorite series; as it turned out, the actress was also a huge fan of Celeste’s from WZCW.

It was about midway through the afternoon when Celeste excuses herself. She walks down to one of the private areas on the convention, and takes out her cell phone from her purse. She plops down into one of the nearby chairs and dials…

“Are you here?”

“I’m here; I cannot believe you chose the anime convention in San Jose of all places to meet.”

“I hope it wasn’t a bother for you.”

“Oh not at all; I am actually enjoying myself.”

“I am in the private area of the convention center. I will see you soon.”

“Right.”

Celeste hangs up the phone and begins to wait. About five minutes later she sees someone looking around inside of the area. She was obviously out of place. Celeste stands and watches as the women walks right to her. Both women just stop and stare at each other; she smirks as the other woman begins to laugh.

“That’s a nice getup you’ve got there Celeste; Rainbow Mika really suits you.”

“You laugh, but have you seen yourself? Just what are you supposed to be anyway?”

The woman was dressed up as a very kiddyish looking orange pony with a cowboy hat and matching vest; a blond wig topped off the whole ensemble…

“I’m Applejack, from My Little Pony.”

Celeste’s face contorts with more laughter as she can barely contain herself. “I never took you as someone that would watch something like this, Sandy.”

The woman shrugs, “I’m not; but the Professor made me watch the series after he picked it up from Drake Callahan. What can I say? It was strangely addicting.”

She smiles, “Let’s go someplace more private so we can talk. Thank you again for coming all the way down here.”

“You’ve never struck me as someone who would enjoy anime conventions.”

“This is the first time I’ve ever been to one; I can actually say it’s pretty entertaining.”

Celeste leads Sandy into an unused room and shuts the door, “Thank you for the information you gave me last time involving Ty Burna and the Apostles; it proved to be very helpful.”

“Obviously not helpful enough if the Apostles took you out of the Lottery.”

“It’s because they acknowledge that I’m a threat to them. Ty knows I won’t stop until I get what I want.”

“And what is that?”

‘Surely she doesn’t want the world title,’ Sandy thinks precociously. ‘At least not as long as Steven has it.’

“I don’t want Ty to be the GM any longer; he’s already been abusing his power, but there’s still so much he could do. He has the power to make it so only his lackeys and cronies get title shots. Saxton, Gordito, Sabotaur, and I will never receive title shots in the future because we don’t agree with his moral fiber and the way he conducts business…”

“…and in the future neither will Steven; once he loses the title that is.”

Sandy frowns, “What do you mean once he loses the title?”

“It’s only a matter of time before Ty takes the title for himself or strips him of it; he has the power to do this.”

She sighs with a forlorn look in her eyes, “I know, I know but there’s nothing that we can do.”

“Yes there is…”

“What, what can we do? Even if we can predict where Burna’s going we can’t stop him.”

“I think we can; I have a plan.”

“What kind of plan?”

“If we all formed a union; those of use that don’t want to see Ty as the GM any longer. I think we can take him on.”

Sandy looks stunned, “I think you’ve officially lost it Celeste.”

“I’m serious! This week I have to face him alone, and my chances are slim. He has so many allies, and so many resources; things just look impossible in a one on one confrontation. I’ve come to the realization that I can’t take down the Apostles by myself… I need help… Even if I had just one other person, we could accomplish more than what I could on my own.”

“Let’s say we did join forces with you, Steven and I; what’s to say you don’t backstab us? It’s obvious that you do want the world championship for yourself.”

Celeste nods, “And while that may be true, I would never put my own dreams over those of my allies. I am not the same woman as I was before; I have severed all my attachments to my anger, arrogance, and pride. I only want what’s best for the company, and that’s Ty Burna gone as general manager.”

Sandy smiles, “Perhaps we can be allies in the future, Celeste. When I return I will pass this information along to the Professor and see what he says.”

“Thank you Sandy; I hope when I’m facing off against him here within the next few days, and the inevitable happens, I hope to have some allies of my own watching my back.”

“You take care Celeste… and enjoy the rest of the convention.”

Celeste nods, “I will.”

The scene opens to Serafina standing in front of tall dark oak double doors. Gold handles curve out adorning the doors, with various designs carved into the wood. She wears a heavy black cloak, her raven locks cascading down around her face and shoulders, yet there is a heaviness to her eyes as she looks down towards the ground. Her violet eyes have a sadness shining from them as she leans her head against the door. A deep sigh expands her chest slightly before she exhales, almost hoping to be noticed by whoever may be behind the doors. She waits for a response, yet there is nothing, just the eerie silence surrounding her, keeping her thoughts running rampant in her mind. She lifts her head slightly as Chris K.O. walks up suddenly, her eyes studying him intently, attempting to decrypt his intentions. He nods his head to her and looks towards the door and she shakes her head before rapping her knuckles across the solid oak a few times. A sudden shattering of glass can be heard behind the doors, causing Chris and Serafina to jump slightly. She opens her mouth to speak, but hesitates, contemplating what to say to the one she cares most for, a man that has remained unseen ever since his victory. Finally her voice rings out as she calls for him.

Serafina: Master......please will you come out of the room. Chris wishes to speak to you.

No response once more, though one can hear the shuffling of feet inside the room, almost as if he is pacing back and forth inside the room. Serafina looks up at Chris and she shakes her head again, a single lock of hair falling in front of her eye, her lip slightly pouting from being ignored. Chris gazes down at her for some time before turning back towards the door and begins lifting his hand up to knock when suddenly the doors fly open and Ty Burna leans his head out, his eyes wide and manic looking. His hair is unkept, his usual perfectly cared locks now frizzed up and hanging wildly around him. His eyes are glowing red and a wide sinister smile spread across his face. As he takes Chris into focus, his grin fades into a sneer as he gazes at his chosen heir. His voice is haggard, and his words almost purely inane rambling.

Ty: What is it you want!?! Are you here to lie down and give up once more Chris? Well? Are you?

Ty leans his head forward, just mere inches from Chris' from which the Apostle doesn't flinch or move, yet there is a slight flash in his eyes, a look of fear briefly crossing across his face before the returning to a stern look, staring at his leader in the face. The tension is thick as Serafina seems to shrink away from the two men, her arms held to her chest and her eyes cast down towards the floor. Her hands absentmindedly grab hold of the end of her hair in front of her eye, twisting the ends as the uncomfortable atmosphere continues. Ty stares down Chris, the sneer still on his face until turning towards Serafina, though his gaze does not soften, not even for his closest associate.

I want to speak to none of you. I told you specifically Serafina I had no time for the Apostles. Not now, not while I have total control within my grasp! There is much to be planned, and I do not have time for your trivial issues Chris. You have your own worries, and....

Ty suddenly snaps his head back towards Chris, the red glow swirling around as he studies his protege.

If you disappoint me again and let that idiot Black Dragon keep the Eurasian title, then you are not the one worthy of my kingdom! Do you understand me?!

Chris remains stoic as best he can in the face of Ty's madness, a deep breath follows, though not of fear, but almost of restraint from striking the Harbinger. Not wishing to anger him further, Chris simply nods his head slowly, which doesn't seem to have an effect on Ty. He stares Chris down for a few more moments before turning and walking back into the, scrolls and parchment suddenly flying around Ty as a glowing Chaos symbol can be seen drawn onto the ground, Ty standing perfectly in the center. Serafina and Chris hesitantly following suit. Ty stops and looks over his shoulder, his voice suddenly rising.

I said I do not have time for any of you!

The lights suddenly go out, remaining so for a few moments before returning, the vile Chaos Symbol now gone and the paper and scrolls lying all over. Ty can no longer be seen as Serafina and Chris take in the office once more. Various items are broken, one of note being the window directly behind Ty's desk. Fragments of glass are spilled over on the chair and desk. The two look towards each other as the scene slowly melts into a different environment. The sky has fallen to dusk, only a few stray rays of sunlight flicker through the ominous clouds hanging overhead. As the stars begin to take their place on the stage, the camera lowers down to reveal a broken down neighborhood, more specifically a towering building in the center of it all. A sign hangs by just one support on the crumbling brick wall, part of the sign seemingly ripped off, leaving only the word "asylum" visible. Tall trees stripped of their leaves stand in the yard in front of the building, their branches seemingly reaching out and grabbing hold of the sky itself, twisting and contorting around it. As the camera moves through the yard it comes up on Ty standing in front of the thick security doors. Double paned windows at the top of the door can be seen shattered, glass covering the ground in front. Ty's head is lowered in deep thought, though one would not be able to discern his thoughts or emotions. Suddenly his head snaps up as he walks up to the door, pulling it open with ease and entering the building. He walks through the lower lobby before settling on the lone remaining chair sitting in the center of the room. As he sits, his hands clasp in his lap in front of him as his head lowers once more. His voice is dark and deep, his cadence slow and melodic as he begins speaking.

The Lethal Lottery, I was destined to win the Lethal Lottery that evening. As the vain attempts of those around me slowly subsided, it was I and I alone that stood in the center of the ring, victorious. Despite the best efforts of all involved, even the unexpected actions of Barbosa, they could not stop me. You would believe me to be ecstatic over these results, that I would be gloating over my victory against the odds placed in front of me. The truth is...

Ty lifts his head slowly, his mane of unkept hair framing his face as his eyes seem to stare through the camera, at what one would be unable to explain. His hands remained folded in his lap as he leans slightly forward before rocking back and forth in his chair.

My victory signifies the beginning of the great war. As the forces of Chaos gather stronger, there too will be the forces that oppose us gathering, those that oppose the greater change that I have championed and have begun to set into motion. Do you not see it? Do you not see the revulsion in their eyes, even my own allies do not understand just exactly this all means. They cannot comprehend the magnitude of this coming moment. Kingdom Come.....

His words trail off as his head lowers once more before lifting his body back up. He keeps his head lowered as he walks past the check in station. One can see past the paned glass to see various medical instruments set out neatly across the counter, needles filled with sedatives, but most ominously is a weathered straight jacket hanging from the wall, prepared to restrain those of ill mind and uncontrollable urges. Ty pays no mind to such items as he strolls past, his mood almost lethargic in nature, yet a certain aura of focus seems to surround him. He stops in front of one of the doors, gazing inside as he sees a bed, the straps still tied to the sides of the bed, though loosened, as if prepared for it's next victim. Ty walks slowly over to the bed before sitting on it, and then finally laying down. Almost naturally his arms fall directly into the harnesses as he hangs his head to the side, his hair covering most of his face.

The apex of this battle will reach it's critical stage, as the Apostles lose faith in their leader, and those representing what WZCW once was doubting their ability to stop the tidal wave from crashing down over them, wondering if it was wise to fight against the inevitable, or to run and find a small part of the new world I will usher in. What is the right path? It is a question we all ask ourselves everyday, is it perhaps to join the very wave of Chaos, ensuring that their reward will be to help rule over this new dominion, or is it to stand up for their ideals, to protect what they consider sacred? The likes of Steven Kurtesy and Celeste Crimson......they have chosen their paths. They stand in front of the army I have created, their passion burning brightly as they hope to dismantle what I am slowly creating. My warriors are strong, yet.....

Ty sits up from the bed once more, his knees angled up as he places his forehead to them, his eyes closing as he lets the silence of the abandoned ward surround him, the faint glow of moonlight illuminating just enough of him to be seen. He remains in this position for a few moments before lifting his head, staring directly at the camera.

They grow weak in their resolve. Some will wish for the glory that is awaiting me all for their own, others fear the power I am creating within them, the power to change everything. The power to decimate their enemies and to stand tall just as I do. The inevitable will come, but for now they remain bonded under the banner that I hold high above my head, knowing that while they may doubt their intentions, they know that the consequences of failure will come crashing down around them no matter what. What remains true in their mind, is while they question their belief in me, they do not question the nature of rewards or punishment. To fail is to die. Perhaps not physically but they will never recover, nothing will bring them this close to the greatest victory ever again. And for a warrior, without victory there is nothing. They know this better then anyone else. But to be victorious, that shall bring to them the greatest treasures, the greatest opportunities. This is what binds them to me. That promise, that opportunity to take hold of the world, and twist it into their own vision. It is that want, that desire that will lead them to victory in whatever battle I put them in.... And so the question is Celeste, what is your inspiration? You gain nothing by opposing me. Not even my rival Vance Bateman has given you any sort of support, yet I commend you. You stand up in my domain, in my very realm of control, and hold your head high and face your opponent with steel resolve. However....

A sinister laughter begins to echo throughout the room as Ty's body begins to shake. He throws his head back and his hair falls down behind and around his shoulders, creating the vision of only his face being surrounded completely by darkness. So many memories this asylum seems to bring forth, yet it reminds him of where he once came from, the resolve to never allow someone to overtake him ever again. He brings his head forward as he slowly slides off the bed, standing tall in the center of the room. His arms rise up around him, palms to the ceiling as he lifts his head to stare up at the ceiling, his eyes dancing from each broken pattern of tile upon it.

It is not enough Celeste. You know full well what power I have to offer, and the power Chaos infuses in me. To destroy, only to build. I must destroy this monolith known as WZCW, to tear it down and even the foundation it was built upon. And that includes you Celeste. You were chosen so long ago to be the first Apostle, you knew it was your moment to be by my side in creating the vision we both shared then, and you threw it away. And for what? What reason did you throw away that opportunity Celeste? It was because of your hesitance that the Apostles did not become so until now. You have grown soft, weaker in your time away from WZCW.

He lowers his head again, the red glow swirling in his eyes as his face focuses directly into the camera, a spark of red energy beginning to come to life behind him slowly tracing a circle in the darkness around him. The energy crackles and lashes outwards, striking against the barren and shambles of the walls, plaster dropping to the ground as it continues to strike against it.

You have chosen your fate Celeste, you chose so long ago when I first tried to bring forth this gathering of souls that I have now, and you have reaffirmed your decision by influencing my heir apparent. Your influence is no longer acceptable by Chaos! You poison the very warrior I hand picked to become the next King of Darkness, and so you shall receive your punishment. You walk into my hell, and you will not escape. Chris will see what happens to those that scorn me and the power I offer, and if he so chooses to do the same, he will know the suffering that will follow. I will hold his eyes wide open as you writhe on the ground in agony, begging for his help, but there will be none.

The wicked smile returns to Ty's face, almost as if he can imagine these very events playing out in front of him, a sick joy surrounding him as the red energy has completely encircled Ty, the arrows for the remaining part of the Chaos symbol slowly extending outward as his body shakes with laughter again.

There will be none Celeste because he will paralyzed! He will understand then, and his soul will become cold, the very darkness becoming one with him as he truly begins to understand what it means to become the King of Darkness! I will peel his eyes open, forcing him to watch as I dissect that passion of yours, and soon the golden light that you project, will stifle and perish. This has been a long time coming Celeste, at Meltdown you will face the very thing that you hate, the very thing that deep down you know you fear among anything else, that insanity, that madness that is slowly eating away inside you. You fear the schizophrenia creeping back into your mind, knowing full well the consequences of losing control of your own mental capabilities. To give into the savage beast that lies dormant within you, I will be the one to awaken that Celeste, and I will be the one to put it down for good. This is the first step, as Chaos tightens it's hold on WZCW, and you will be the first stone of it's foundation to crumble under it's sheer power.

The chaos symbol fully forms behind him, the energy becoming more erratic as it strikes out all around the room, tearing down any hangings remaining on the walls. Ty throws his head back as he lifts his arms up higher as the energy begins to surround him, the scene completely filling with the red energy as it begins to envelope Ty. Soon all that remains is the violent red energy, yet where the Chaos symbol formed the energy glows brightest.

Chaos, soon your Harbinger will deliver unto the masses your finest destruction, and from the ashes your citadel will be built in your highest honor! I offer onto you, the soon to be broken body of Celeste Crimson!

The energy strikes out and the scene suddenly goes black as the feed cuts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back