MD 70: Action Saxton and Saboteur vs. Mister Alhazred and S.H.I.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
The odd couple pairing of Saxton & Saboteur team up once again to take on the Apostles of Chaos, this time facing off against the mad scientist (who has donned the mask of the infamous Mister) and his newest innovation, the dangerous robot S.H.I.T.. Can the crime-fighting duo be able to subdue another team of villians or will the Chaos continue to show their wrath?

Deadline is Tuesday, March 20th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

Saboteur is sitting at his kitchen table with four boxes of Fruity Pebbles laid out in front of him. Fred Flintstone is flashing his jolly grin on the cover of every box, but this is hardly a jolly moment for Saboteur. There are piles of cheap, plastic spoons featuring the faces of Flintstone characters strewn across the kitchen table, and the floor of his kitchen is covered in colorful cereal pieces that have piled no less than 3 feet high in some places.

Saboteur picks up each box, rips out the plastic bag of cereal, rips it open, and pulls out the souvenir spoon before pushing the cereal to the ground around him. He’s been at this process for hours.

Saboteur: Fred… Betty… Fred… WILMAAAAAAAA!?

Saboteur flips the kitchen table over in frustration and puts his hand on his head.

Saboteur: I just looked through every box of Fruity Pebbles in the New York metropolitan area… and there wasn’t a Single Bam-Bam spoon to be found! This is bologna!

Garrett peeks over the couch in the living room area, separated from the kitchen only by the piles of cereal that surround the area.

Garrett: No, it’s cereal.

The usually humorous Garrett chuckles to himself thanks to his well made joke, but it only provokes the ire of Saboteur. The masked maniac wades through the pool of Fruity Pebbles and pulls Garrett up by the collar.

Saboteur: Do you think this is funny? Do ya? Do you have any idea how much 12,569 boxes of Fruity Pebbles costs?

Garrett: Well 4 times 12.5 comes out to about…

Saboteur: A lot of freakin’ money! I spent my entire Leathal Lottery check on this crap!

Garrett: Say, shouldn’t we talk about the Lethal Lottery? I mean, you had a pretty good showing for a while until you and Saxton started going at it. What happened?

Saboteur is too focused on the task at hand to discuss such meaningless things as his job. He frantically continues his calculations.

Saboteur: I mean, let’s think about this… there are 7 different spoons: Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Dino, Barney, Betty, Bam Bam. Let’s assume they’re evenly distributed, that means I have a 1 in 7 chance of getting a Bam Bam spoon every time I open the box of Fruity Pebbles. That means, if I open 12,569 boxes of cereal, I should statistically get around 1,800 Bam Bam spoons… and I got zero… ZERO!

Garrett: Uh… when did you learn how to do math?

Saboteur: The likelihood of me getting ZERO Bam Bam spoons is miniscule! Irrelevant to talk about! How does this happen?!

Garrett: Maybe they didn’t make a Bam Bam spoon?

Saboteur once again pulls Garrett’s face to his own.

Saboteur: The commercial said Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Dino, Barney, Betty, and BAM BAM! BAM! BAM!

Garrett: Well maybe you should just give up? Cut your losses, you know?

Saboteur: But the commercial said, “collect them all!”

Garrett: You know you don’t have to do that the commercial says, right?

Saboteur: But maybe there’s a prize if I collect them all?

Garrett: Saboteur, this addiction of yours... it’s getting unhealthy. Let’s talk about your match on Saturday.

Saboteur: No, what’s unhealthy is the conspiracy going on here! Something is afoot. Nobody buys 12,569 boxes of Fruity Pebbles cereal with souvenir Flintstone spoons and doesn’t get a single Bam-Bam. No, something very strange is going on here…

Garrett: You’re facing the Apostles of Chaos! You know how much you hate those guys…

Saboteur: There must be some way of finding out where all the Bam-Bam spoons have gone. Maybe Wasabi Toyota ate them all when he was pouring the cereal straight into his big fat yapper.

Garrett: You know, you’re facing two former enemies: Alhazred and S.H.I.T.

The mention of these two names is enough to break Saboteur’s concentration.

Saboteur: Doctor Alhazred? I remember fighting him… I remember fighting him all too well. Meltdown 65… I trained for it by learning to take a punch from Bald Bull…

Garrett: You won… but by DQ when another Apostle interfered with the match.

Saboteur: But the last laugh was mine! I got my revenge on those two clowns the next week when Saxton and I beat them in a tag team match, and then took out the entire crew of Apostles at All or Nothing!

Yes, Alhazred… I’ve scouted him first hand in the ring, and dealt with him thoroughly every time. I’m 3-0 against the not-so-good doctor, and…

Garrett: Actually… he’s not a doctor anymore. He’s going by Mister Alheazred now.

Saboteur: What, did he lose his license to practice medicine? Can’t say I’m surprised. Getting a prostate exam from him and his power glove sounds just about as appealing as… well, I can’t actually think of anything quite as awful as that. So he’s not a doctor anymore? Good, that means he’ll have even less confidence when I’m beating him for the fourth time! Now who is the other guy I’m facing?

Garrett: The robot, S.H.I.T.

Saboteur: Oh… poor S.H.I.T., we had such great times together. We wrestled our first WZCW match together at All Stars, and then there was that time he and I talked in the hall… oh, such wonderful fond memories.

Saboteur takes a moment to enjoy the memories, but quickly clenches his fists in rage.

Saboteur: But then the Apostles took our S.H.I.T. and they messed with our S.H.I.T., and now S.H.I.T.’s gone crazy! But I beat S.H.I.T. once, and I’ll beat him again, but this time, I’ll beat some sense into his robo-brain. Once the match is over and the bell has rang, he’ll remember that he’s not a humanity-hating robot.

Garrett: He’s gotten a lot better since you last wrestled. Are you sure you can take him?

Saboteur is annoyed by Garrett’s lack of faith.

Saboteur: Of course I can take him! I’ve got my buddy Action Saxton by my side, and you know what happens when Action Saxton and Saboteur team up? We win. I bring the speed, he brings the power, and together, we bring the pain. We’ve faced teams thrown at us by the Apostles twice now, and both times we dominated. This time will be no different than the last time! Or the time before that. Or the time before that.

Garrett: So… now you give a heroic speech?

Saboteur takes a deep breath, puffs out his chest, and speaks in a superheroic voice.

Saboteur: Spring has sprung, and so has the road to Kingdom Come: a road that is just beginning for the likes of Saboteur, but a road that will be coming to a dead holt for the likes of the Apostles of Chaos. This Saturday, on Meltdown, Saboteur and his trusty friend Action Saxton will end the Apostle’s quest to continue their reign of terror by laying a beat down on them so terrifying it will make even Ty Burna’s blood boil.

Garrett: Excellent! And now we fade to black?

Saboteur breaks from his heroic character…

Saboteur: No! For business is not yet finished!

Garrett: What do you…

Before Garrett can finish his sentence, Saboteur has jumped over the coach in one large leap and dives into the pool of Fruity Pebbles in the kitchen.

Saboteur: Maybe I accidentally pushed it onto the floor! There HAS to be a Bam Bam spoon in here somewhere, there just HAS to be.

Garrett: Face it Saboteur! There are no Bam Bam spoons! You’ll never find one.

Saboteur pops his head out of the Fruity Pebbles with a sad, forlorn look on his face.

Saboteur: I… I suppose you’re right Garrett. I guess I’ll just have to accept the fact that I’ll never be able to find a Bam Bam spoon in a box of Fruity Pebbles.

Garrett: Thank you! Now let’s clean this mess up and move on.

Saboteur: But!

Garrett: Oh God…

Saboteur: I will be able to find one when we break into the Post Cereal Headquarters! Fetch me my grappling hook Garrett, it’s time for an adventure!

The camera fades to black with Saboteur doing backstrokes in his pool of cereal, Garrett looking on mortified.

Alhazred just sits there, S.H.I.T is not sure how much time has passed, but it waits patiently while it's Master, Mister Alhazred sits in front of his TV, which isn’t even on, just staring at the black screen. S.H.I.T watches intently as Alhazred seems to get excited (he shifts position) to almost solemn (he remains still) possibly he is going through the whole range of the organic emotions. Or he is just festering on his couch.

After a while Alhazred stirs, before eventually getting up and pacing the room to his project, the one he had spent so very long trying to get right.

“There you are, my beauty, my finest achievement.”

Alhazred positively beams as he surveys the robot, a near manic glint in his eyes which are just visible through the holes in his mask. His meditation is over, he had been thinking in solitude for quite sometime, with S.H.I.T merely observing in the background, its eyes intent on its new master, waiting only for the next command. This is what it lives for.

Alhazred starts to circumnavigate S.H.I.T. Looking the robot up and down, observing the machine from all possible angles, all the while adjusting and readjusting his famous Power Glove.

“Between this wonderful thing” he indicates the glove “and you, S.H.I.T. I have assembled the two greatest pieces of destructive technology the world has ever seen.”

Alhazred pauses, a faint look of regret seems to pass over the former Doctors face. The robot remains still “this is what I have replaced my best friend with?” He looks over the machine again “a cold, calculating tool of destruction” he sighs “at least James King was good for conversation.”

S.H.I.T looks up at Alhazred but still says nothing, the now Mister Alhazred begins to pace in front of it, the machines head follows his movements, but still it is silent.

“Ty Burna had James King kicked out of the Apostles to make room for that giant lump Toyota” Alhazred stops pacing, he just looks straight at S.H.I.T “and Mister. . . Mister is dead. . . All that I am left with, is you.” He says, pointing at S.H.I.T.

“Well? What have you got to say?”

Both parties stare at each other for a long while, neither moving. Finally S.H.I.T breaks the silence.

What is your wish. . . Master?

Alhazred’s manic beam suddenly returns.

“What do I wish?” He chuckles “I wish to play some Halo!”
------------ ---------------------------------------------------- -----------------

In Alhazred's home, a blaring noise of gunfire can be heard, this is because of the two figures sat in front of a huge flat screen television, which is displaying people in various guises and colours finding new and inventive ways to kill each other.

This game is a waste of resources!

S.H.I.T and Alhazred are sat in beanbag chairs in front of a games Console, both holding controls, Alhazred’s fingers moving frantically as he tries to do the workload of two men, S.H.I.T just holds it’s control, staring blankly at the screen.

This game is a waste of resources! It repeats itself stupidly.

Finally acknowledging his projects words, Alhazred turns his head to face the robot, a look of outright disgust on his face.

“A waste. . . A waste of resources?” He cried, barely able to fathom the words, let alone make a sentence out of them.

Affirmative. You are leaking clear, odious fluid from your pours, a sign of exhaustion, you are physically and mentally tiring yourself ahead of our impending conflict with Saxton and Saboteur!

The look of disgust remains on Alhazreds face but he replies nonetheless. “What do you do before matches then?” S.H.I.T moves to answer, but Alhazred cuts it off “no wait, don’t tell me. You stand in that crate waiting don’t you?”

No reply.

“I liberated you from that crate! ME! I gave you your true purpose, you’d just stand there, until it was time to climb into the ring. I got you out of there, I got you to physically dismantle Jack O’Lantern before that match, leaving only Triple X as opposition, which more or less guaranteed you entrance into the Lethal Lottery so that we could both help Ty win it. Which he did I might add!”

“What will you do when we’ve finished playing Halo? Go back to that crate! Hmm?”

No reply.

“Well, no, not anymore, we are a team, we need to bond, like me and James King, the once greatest tag team in WZCW! We accomplished our goals built on a foundation of Halo and Super Smash Bros!”

S.H.I.T is not James King! Was the only reply from the occupier of the other chair.

“No. . .” Alhazred conceded.

A long silence, broken only by the tap, tap, tapping of Alhazred frantically hitting the buttons on his control, soon it is joined by another, both controls making a chorus of glorious gaming sounds, recognising the new noise himself, Alhazred looks to his right, to see his new companion curiously pressing buttons in an apparently random order. He should be glad to see his project make an effort.

“YOUR DOING IT WRONG!” He blurts out “THAT ISNT THE SHOOT BUTTON YOU INFERNAL CONTRAPTION!”

S.H.I.T looks back at its new master, and continues to helplessly press buttons on the control. A previously angry Alhazred can only looks amused as S.H.I.T struggles lamely to get to grips with what is going on.

“I guess your ability to hurt people doesn’t translate well to the virtual world, my mechanical friend.”

S.H.I.T will learn!

“Good” said Alhazred “soon I want you to be able to do to The Covenant what we will do to Action Saxton and Saboteur!”

Action Saxton and Saboteur must be destroyed?

“Yes S.H.I.T! The Master has willed it, and we always do what the Master wills” Alhazred adds, almost bitterly.

Then it will be done! Comes the cool, emotionless reply.

"Just like that?"

Affirmative!

"It must be nice, to be able to do what you have to do without a second thought."

It is what it is. . . The reply this time was slower and more deliberate. Why are we still playing this simulation? Gustav never played games as match preparation!

"Well, I am not Gustav" said Alhazred.

A pause follows, slightly too long for comfort.

No. . .

He is gone and you are here!

The Weapon and The Soldier, doing the bidding of the leader, making his goals possible with our tireless effort, never thinking, or questioning, just doing.

Alhazred just stares blankly at a moment of insight from the husk.

One takes the order and pulls the trigger, the other strikes the blow, not knowing any better. . . Alhazred moves to say something, but as he does so, his character is violently killed much to his disgust and annoyance.

Much the same as your virtual simulation Alhazred, drop your guard for but a moment and you will be punished.

"I do not take orders from him. . . I just. . ."

Just what? Human!

"I owe him a lot, without him I'd still be considered a joke. Alhazred's face hardens "I dont need to explain myself to you! Your just a machine, a weapon. . . or something, all you do is sit about on your mechanical ass and wait for someone to tell you to beat someone else up!" Alhazred pauses and takes a deep breath "it just so happens, S.H.I.T. that the person who tells you who to beat up, is me. Not Ty Burna! Not Chris K.O! ME! You are MY project and MY achievement!"

Seemingly beaten down, S.H.I.T looks to the ground.

What is your wish. . . Master? It says as emotionless as before.

"My wish" said Alhazred grinning again "my wish is for you and I to go out there at Meltdown and completely obliterate Action Saxton and Saboteur. Understand?"

It will be done!

Just like that?

Affirmative!

Alhazred grins faintly. S.H.I.T just stares back blankly.

A faint beeping sound breaks the silence, the source is soon located in Alhazred’s pocket, he takes out the offending device and sighs faintly.

“I’ve got somewhere to be, you just, you just stay here and get to grips with that game” the former Dr. turns and leaves the room, leaving S.H.I.T alone.

After a while it shuffles over and picks up Alhazred’s fallen control.

After a few minutes of more random button mashing the Machine accepts defeat and simply drops the control on the floor.

Waste of resources! It said resources better put to use in the annihilation Action Saxton and Saboteur!

Signal Panic, Inc. presents:
Action Saxton
in
"Writers Blocked"

Action Saxton looks through his silverware drawer. He needs a suitable spoon to eat a large bowl of his favorite cereal: Super Wheaties Arcade Edition X Turbo (Real Men Eat The Breakfast of Champions That Melts In Your Mouth And Not In Your Hand™!). He opens his silverware drawer and has a look.

"Ah, my large collection of different kinds of spoons I have collected from around the world." he says. "Let's see, I have my diamond-encrusted one, my gold-plated one, my one shaped like various European countries, my Bam-Bam spoon...

Ah, perfect!
"

He holds up his official Action Saxton spoon, available only on WZCWShop.com. He grabs his cereal and sits on the couch in the living room of his penthouse apartment, turning the TV on and digging in. He flips the channels, finally settling on a show about robots fighting each other.

"Hell yeah, I love robots. I love fighting. This looks worth my time.

I don't always like robots, though. I'm facing a robot in my next match. That sucka's going to be hard to slam. Harder than usual, that is. Of course, others' hard is my easy. Everything comes easy to Action Saxton. Except eating green beans. Those suckas are nasty.

I'm teaming with Saboteur. My brother. My masked, sitcom-watching, not-related-to-me brother. We work well together. Everyone works well with Action Saxton. But he and I, we work together really well. I haven't worked this well with someone since Kung Fu Jones, my other brother who is not related to me but is similarly smooth and badass.
"

The show is now a terrible kid's show involving a video game coming to life.

"My other opponent is Mr. Alhazred. Now I have run in with that sucka multiple times and I have come out on top each time. I remember when he was a mad doctor. That sucka was greasy. That sucka was goofy. Now he's still greasy and goofy but also insane. That is not a good combination. I need to stop him and smack the taste out of his mouth.

Goddamn, this cereal is delicious.
"

He looks at the clock on his coffee table. His blood runs cold. He drops the empty cereal bowl and stands up. The world starts spinning, faster and faster as the realization dawns on him.

"Aw HELL no!" he gasps. "I had an interview scheduled for two hours ago!"

He turns back to the TV. It's now showing reruns of The Cosby Show. Action Saxton looks back at the kitchen, cereal box still on the table. He shrugs his shoulders.

"It don't matter," he says. "I can do my talking in the ring when I pound Alhazred's SHIT to bits."

He pours himself another bowl of Super Wheaties Arcade Edition X Turbo and prepares for a relaxing day at home.​

Leon Kensworth is standing in front of a small sound stage. Behind him is a large picture of a unicorn flying over a rainbow. In front of that picture Mister Alhazred is talking to S.H.I.T. glaring back at Leon and the camera to make sure their not listening to the conversation. Alhazred is in his ring gear with a Forgotten Powers shirt over it; his mask is looking a little ragged as is his Power Glove as usual. He pats S.H.I.T. on the back and shuts him down before walking towards Leon.

Leon Kensworth: Ladies and Gentleman; I’m standing here with the newly christened Mister Alhazred.

Alhazred: Sup.

Leon Kensworth: Well Mister Alhazred the Lottery is over and the leader of the Apostles of Chaos stands as its winner and will headline Kingdom Come. You set a goal as a group and you achieved it, how does that feel?

Alhazred: It feels wonderful Leon, absolutely wonderful. It’s as if a giant weight has been lifted off of our shoulders. We survived the Lottery intact, with no visible scars. I have a slight pain in my neck after Barbosa tossed me over but that pain will fade in a few days. As for Barbosa his pain has just begun, his betrayal will have many repercussions. He now has to deal with the lingering pain that he failed at defeating Kurtesy and even though he dominated the Lethal Lottery; he still did not win, Ty did. The pain of that loss will linger in his body and many minds for years to come I’m sure. But the goal of Ty winning the Lottery is not the true goal; it is simply a rung on the ladder to the promised land to which Ty shall lead us all. You see winning the Lottery is just one step in Ty’s master plan; the greater goal has still not been achieved. So we celebrated after the win but not for long for we know that there is still more that must be done.

Leon Kensworth: And what is Ty’s master plan?

Alhazred shrugs.

Alhazred: I don’t know man, but I’m sure it’s awesome.

Leon Kensworth: O.K. well are you disappointed that you yourself did not win the Lottery match? You performed well but you were eliminated midway.

Alhazred: I’ll be honest, a little part of me wanted to win the match and main even Kingdom Come. But after a lot of thinking I came to the conclusion that this is for the greater good. I wasn’t ready for that win and I’m not ready to head to face the Final Boss just yet. There are still many levels to go through and many mini-bosses to destroy. In the end, Ty’s win will help us all after he wins the WZCW World Title and takes over the entire company. Life will be pretty sweet for me and old S.H.I.T. when that goes down.

Leon Kensworth: Speaking of S.H.I.T., how have you two been getting along since you gained control of him? You face a tough first challenge in Saboteur and Saxton this week.

Alhazred: It’s going well between us at the moment. We had a bit of a tough time for the first few days but I think we patched out. I taught him the importance of a Kill/Death ratio and he’s grasping the concept of video games pretty well. We’ve gotten closer and closer after spending the past few days alone together. Very close.

Alhazred winks at S.H.I.T. and sends it a small kiss before realizing he’s still on camera.

Alhazred: But yes, yes back to the issue at hand. The important thing in our days of bonding is that we are a team now. If I’m standing on the edge of war ready to take on the entire roster, I know that he will be standing in front of me, shielding me and clearing a path of destruction while I dance in the glory. We haven’t actually gotten to a ring yet and trained together but I mean he’s a badass robot; you don’t really need to worry about in-ring chemistry and having cool tag team moves when your partner will just chop the poop out of your opponents. Right S.H.I.T.?

Alhazred looks back at S.H.I.T. expecting a response.

Alhazred: Right S.H.I.T.?

Nothing…

Alhazred: Oh that’s right I turned him off.

Leon Kensworth: So you and S.H.I.T. are confident heading into your match with Saxton and Saboteur then?

Alhazred: Oh yeah, extremely confident. We got this in the bag no sweat. I mean sure I’ve lost to them a bunch of times and they seem to be the only guys I have a real problem beating but I’m not worried. S.H.I.T. knows their offense down to a T and after all the matches I’ve had with them, I know what it will take to take those fools down for the three count. Then after we win S.H.I.T. will do the robot and I’ll do a sweet jig in honor of St. Patrick’s Day over their lifeless bodies. Dancing in the glory and such.

Leon Kensworth: I take it that the unicorn and the rainbow back there is a symbol for a new Alhazred eh? You seemed to be slipping on us over the past few months, has the mask of Mister brought out the best of you?

Alhazred: Oh it’s the quite the opposite Leon, quite the opposite. If anything this mask has made me worse. I feel like I’m getting angrier and angrier as the days go by. The longer I wear this mask the more I feel all the pain that Mister bared. All his anguish and rage is just building up in a little ball in my brain and spinning right next to it is my own little black ball of pain and hatred. They are spinning separately from one another at the moment but as the minutes pass I feel them slowly inching closer and closer together. I have no idea what will be unleashed inside me and more importantly what I will unleash on everyone else once they merge together. But for now, I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the pretty picture.

Alhazred looks back at the picture and smiles.

Leon Kensworth: Well that was actually a pretty good interview, you didn’t call me Kittensworth, I didn’t have to call you the smartest man in the universe and I’m going to leave here with out any bodily harm. I think you’re being too hard on yourself Mister Alhazred, there’s some good in you and it’s coming out.

Alhazred: No it’s not.

Alhazred snaps his fingers and S.H.I.T. wakes up. Leon drops the microphone in terror.

Alhazred: S.H.I.T.! ULTIMATE WEDGIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!

Leon Kensworth screams in fear as S.H.I.T. quickly move towards him and reaches his hands into the back of his pants. He pulls on Leon’s underwear and stretches them high over his head until Leon is hanging by his underwear. S.H.I.T. continually shakes him, wrenching the underwear higher and higher into Leon.

Alhazred: Oh and one last little thing for my old pal Saboteur. I never paid you back for what you did to Mister. Allow me to do so now.

Alhazred pulls a Bam Bam Flinstones toy from his pocket and snaps it in half. He throws on the ground and sets it on fire. He strips off his Forgotten Powers shirt and tosses it onto the flames and begins to dance. S.H.I.T. finally drops Leon and begins to dance around the flames as well as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back