MD 28 - Murfish vs William Teach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD285.jpg

One of WZCW's newest makes his debut against the oceanic monster, Murfish.

RP Deadline is September 7, 11:59 EST.

(The camera zooms in on a bamboo sign in Little Tokyo, written all in Japanese characters. Subtitles come on the screen, showing the establishment to be called “The Blue Dragon” Johnny Klamour walks in, the camera following him until he finds William Teach seated at the sushi bar, chopsticks in hand.)

JK: What in the blue hell is wrong with you kid? You’re out eatin’ some foreign food in Chinatown instead of preparing for your match!

(William Teach looks over to Johnny with a smile on his proverbial dial, and shows his slab of sashimi to the camera)

WT: But, Johnny, I AM getting ready for my match. Thought I’d try a bit of Murfish! (Teach laughs and tells Johnny to join him)

JK: Oh yeah kid, that’s real cute, but you might forget that Murfish ain’t no slimy piece of halibut. He’s 7 foot tall, god damn near 400 pounds. You think that’s going to be funny?

(Teach slams down his chopsticks with so much force it spills his soda and gets the attention of all the patrons as well as the staff)

WT: You think I don’t know that, Mister Klamour? (Teach speaks coldly, condescendingly, nothing like his usual friendly persona, before he quickly recovers a cheerful smile) Yikes. I think I might have scared some people! (Teach looks around the restaurant sheepishly and apologizes) Go me na sai

JK: These censored racist remark will be the last thing you’ll have to worry about when you wrestle that monster on Ascension

WT: Heh, Johnny, you make it sound like I would be scared of Murfish? No, no no! Au Contraire, I’m relishing this. This is a chance to truly show my talents. I’ll admit, facing other generic wrestlers is boring, this is truly going to be a bloodrush isn’t it? And maybe, just maybe, I’ll be able to see how far I can push myself. See what happens when William Teach gets face to face with a real monster…(Teach smiles his spiel off and reaches around in a bag by his feet)

JK: What the heck are you doing kid?

WT: Don’t worry Johnny, you’re going to love this. (Teach pulls out a Murfish action figure) Ta Da. I’ve bought myself one of these. Turns out some kids make them in a factory up the road. Anyways, I wanted to get to know Murfish a little better. There’s only so many Murfish autobiographies you can read and tapes you can watch. Oh and I can’t forget (Teach pulls out what is quite obviously an Everest action figure, replete with championship belt. A picture of Teach’s face has been taped over Everest’s) Boom! Cool or what?

(Klamour shakes his head at the camera. After a few suplexes, Teach gets bored and throws the figures away.)

WT: Well that got boring pretty quick. It’s going to be absolutely nothing compared to the excitement I’ll feel on my first ever Meltdown. I’m positively giddy in the stomach at the thought. Or maybe that was the Murfish. The fact of the matter is, that my match with this oceanic monster is going to be thrilling, I can promise you that!

(The camera pans out to a japanese man looking positively pissed at the drowning Murfish in his Miso soup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back