• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD 21 James Baker v USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Vance Bateman also announced the return of the tag titles at Unscripted, with that in mind three matches have been made. First off will be the qualifier for the final place with our four new contract winners TM & Cougar v Big Dave & Ace. With Phoenix injured and Garth Black facing off against Red Mask that leaves James Baker to take on USA and Chief Anoki taking on Kyle Christiansen.

RP Deadline is Tuesday 24th March at 23:59...using Leon Kensworth in your RP will mean you will automatically lose your match.

The setting is at James Baker's house in Compton, California where Becky Serra comes to interview James Baker.

Becky- Hello James. Do you have the time to do the interview?

James- Yeah for sure. So what's on your mind girl?

Becky- Well after losing a tag team match against USA & Chief Anoki. You will be facing USA in singles competition Your thoughts on this?

James- Yeah I lost last week but I ain't gonna piss & moan about it like other wrestlers do. Na it gonna be like that so instead of bitching & complaining, i'm gonna move the fuck on & address my upcoming opponent.

James & Becky then move to the front porch area.

James- You see USA. All my life I have had to fight for everything I have & I have been looked down upon by lots of people. I killed people who deserved to get killed & people who didn't deserve to get killed, I hustled, I sold drugs & I stole a bunch of shit just to survive in this world. I was told by many people that I wouldn't graduate high school but I did graduate. You on the other hand was probably spoiled by your parents & besides WZCW & the miltiary you probably never worked a damn day in your life. You can bitch & complain about me & the thugs supposedly ruining this country all you want but the fact is is that me & all the thugs will not back down from you & your butt buddies. I don't need weapons to beat you like a bitch. I got my fists to do that for me. Just know this, you may have great wrestling ability & you can have the marine core stand behind you & fuck you up the ass all you want but it does not change the fact that I will beat you on Meltdown 21 & rise one step closer to being a champion here in WZCW.

Becky- Oh one last thing James. Can you please tell me who you were talking to on the phone a few weeks ago?

James- Didn't you ask me this question last week? Well I can't say his name yet on account that it's a suprise.

Becky- Fair enough.

James then kisses Becky.

Becky- What was that for?

James- Think of it as a token good luck for you & a little reminder of how good looking you are.

Camera then goes away as James & Becky go their separate ways.

We are at the front gate of a military base, the blockade is down. USA is riding shotgun in a Hummer, the camera pans left and Becky is driving.

Becky:Baker had some pretty harsh words for you earlier.

Tape runs, shows the interview from earlier.

USA:I like how he says that he sold drugs, and then questions a Marine's work ethic. That is laughable at best. Look, Baker can talk about killing all he wants, but the difference between him and me is that I kill with honor, for a purpose. He kills with malice. I bet that coward does drive by's and shoots people in the back.

He says I was spoiled by the military. Will someone tell me how that is possible? Was I spoiled by being woken up at 4:30 every morning? Was I spoiled by the three mile runs in full gear? Maybe I was spoiled by the drill sergeant's constant berating of me. I joined the Marines to make a difference in the world. I wanted my children to grow up in a safe world, so I decided to destroy everything that made it unsafe. Guess what Baker, you're next!!!!!!

Becky: Those are some pretty strong words USA.

USA:Baler is trash. He is the worst kind of trash. Instead of fluttering in the wind, he pollutes other people. He pollutes their minds with his drugs, and he pollutes their neighborhoods with his friends. He pollutes this nation by just being alive. I'm not in Iraq anymore, I can't kill. But what I can do is beat him so badly in the ring that he never, and I mean never pollute the cities of Compton, or anywhere again.

Now, Rebecca, let me ask you a question. Why did you let him kiss you?

Becky: I, um, well, he just kind of did it.

USA: Did you like it? Or would you like to be kissed by a real man, a true hero of this country?

Becky: Well.....

Becky smiles, puckers, and closes her eyes. USA tells her to get ready, and he motions off camera. One of the guards from the base walks over, and brings a dog. USA runs his hand through Becky's hair. From behind, USA, a military drug dog jumps in and starts licking Becky. With her eyes still closed Becky says,

Becky: Ulysses, you animal.

USA: You have no idea.

Becky opens her eyes and jumps back. The smile on her face shows that she appreciates the joke.

USA: (yelling to the guard) Open it up!

Becky: Where are we going?

USA jumps out of the Hummer, and jumps in a Jeep with another Marine

USA (yells to Becky) I don't know where you're going, but I've got some training to do. Goodbye!!!!

Becky smiles and waves, her eyes fixated on USA the whole time

Becky:Bye!! whispersand good luck, stud!

Becky suddenly realizes the camera is still on her. She looks embarassed, but eventually turns back to look at USA ride off into a sunset.

The setting is in the gym where James is working out while listening to his I-Pod with the volume all the way up. WZCW Interviewer Becky Serra enters the gym.

Becky- James! James! James!

Becky then taps on James' shoulder.

James- Oh my bad. When did you get here?

Becky- I just got here. Anyways what are your thoughts on what USA said about you?

James- My thoughts! My thoughts are why in the green hell would you pick a big ass german sheppard drug dog to make out with the girl who's interviewing me. I mean come on you couldn't man the fuck up & kiss her yourself. Geez your really something else but to be real about all this, it really doesn't matter to me. I like how you say that i'm trash & how I pollute other people with my drugs. Really well at least I don't shove thug life down people's throat unlike your people who shove the military down millions of peoples throats each & every day. I too do kill with honor but the difference is that I kill on my own terms where as you killed when you were told to just like a little puppet.

Becky's standing there looking all confused.

James- You see man I don't attack people from behind like you say I do. Na man I do it the old fashioned way. I do it face to face, man to man cause I don't need to gain an extra advantage to get ahead in this world.

James cellphone rings.

James- Oh shit I gotta take this.

James flips open the phone.

James- What up man.

Other person speaks.

James- For real. Well when the hell are you getting here cause I don't know how much longer I can keep this damn suprise going.

Other person speaks.

James- Okay man. Peace.

Becky- Who was that?

James- You'll just have to wait & see for yourself cause I ain't saying shit about that.

The camera then goes away as Becky leaves & James puts his headphones back into his ears & gets back to lifting weights.

We see USA on a beach. There are no soldiers, no Becky.

Baker! Look at me now. I am all alone. You call yourself a gansta. Well, bring your gang. The problem with people like you is that you hide behind your boys. One criminal hiding behind a wall of criminals. I stand with God at my back and right on my side.

Look at me now. You don't need an extra advantage? I do need a ring, shoes, fancy pyro, or TV. You want to play with crowd and bring around mystery men. Bring the guy on the phone, his mom, your mom, your little sister and her Betsy Wetsy doll. All of them will feel the force of the United States.

Look at me now. No tricks. No help. In your language, I ride one deep. I don't need a gang, but if you bring your's....

USA points to Hummer full of Marines. One of them is manning a .50 cal, the rest holding rifles. The camera moves back to USA

I'm gonna bring mine. As a matter of fact, these very men will be with me at Meltdown. If they're kept outside, they won't stay if I call for them. Bring your gang and see how they feel to be outgunned, and then get in the ring, and you can feel just......like.......them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back