• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD 21 Chief Anoki v Kyle Christiansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Vance Bateman also announced the return of the tag titles at Unscripted, with that in mind three matches have been made. First off will be the qualifier for the final place with our four new contract winners TM & Cougar v Big Dave & Ace. With Phoenix injured and Garth Black facing off against Red Mask that leaves James Baker to take on USA and Chief Anoki taking on Kyle Christiansen.

RP Deadline is Tuesday 24th March at 23:59...using Leon Kensworth in your RP will mean you will automatically lose your match.

Meltdown 20 - Backstage. Entrance to the Gorilla Position

Once again the crown cheers.
The announcers voice is heard again.

Time passes.

Anoki and USA emerge though the curtain. Heads held high. They smile.
Anoki makes an excuse. He hangs behind.

Time passes.

Anoki is in better shape. He aches all over. It does not show.
His jacked lies dormant by the wall agian. He puts it on. He waits.

Time passes.

His smile fades slightly. He walks away.

Two Nights Before Meltdown 21 - Backstage.

Anoki walks the halls alone.
Is he looking for somebody?
He does not find them.

He turns the corner. No one there.

Voice: So you're the new boy wonder then?

He spins. Klamor is there.
Klamor looks him up and down, taking the young man in.
Anoki does not flinch under his gaze. He has been here before.

Klamor: Care to give me an answer then?

Anoki: I'm sorry. What was the question?

Klamor sighs theatrically. He asks again, slow and distinct.

Klamor: Are You The New Boy Wonder Around Here?

The young man frowns. He does not like the question.

Anoki: If by that you mean a boy experiencing wonders, then yes, that is me.

Klamor: Nice. Poetic. Has the added benefit of not answering the question.

Anoki: I'm sorry sir; I'm unsure what you want from me.

Anoki shifts. Klamor doesn't like him much. He wishes he was somewhere else.

Klamor: Look boy. The point you’re avoiding is this. You've shown up here out of nowhere, notched up a couple of low profile wins, and suddenly you've got a locker room full of guys shouting your name. And I, as a man paid to ask talent how they feel about things, would like to know how you feel about this.

Anoki is short. He hopes that if he doesn't respond, the man will go away.

Anoki: I wasn't aware that I had people shouting my name.

Klamor sighs again, this time even more theatrically.

Klamor: Please. You send four promising athletes packing from the company on your first night. Suddenly half of them are on the roster, and they don't sound best pleased with you. Then you go and score an upset victory over one of the most promising teams in the company, and I think the fact that Christiansen's put in for a rematch suggests that he's not too happy with you either.

Anoki: Christiansen. The man I pinned?

Klamor: Yes.

Anoki: I defeated him. He has a right to overcome that. Every man I've met in the ring walks the same path. We make the journey for different reasons. Fame and fortune, pride and honor, fear and redemption. We walk the path for different reasons, but we all have the same destination. To be the best.

At Meltdown I defeated Christiansen. If he feels he must defeat me to even the score, then that is what he must do. Inside the ring I must do everything to make sure he fails; but out here, I would never deny him a chance at success. I do not know Kyle Christianson. I have never spoken to Kyle Christianson. But I have fought Kyle Christianson. I have looked into his eyes, and I will respect his wishes.

Anoki stops. He is done. It seems she is not here today. He walks away.

Backstage Christiansen in pacing backstage. He is still holding the briefcase. He is sweating and he appears to be nervous. Klamor walks up to him with a mic in his hand ready for an interview.

Klamor: Well Kyle what seems to be the problem?

Kyle: What's the problem? The problem is I failed. Dammit I failed! This was not supposed to happen. It was supposed to be impossible for me to fail with this.

Klamor: What is in the briefcase that supposedly makes it impossible for you to fail?

Kyle: You don't need to know. Nobody needs to know.

Klamor: Well who gave you the briefcase?

Kyle: Don't talk about them. I failed them. But not everything is bad. You see I was let off with a warning. I can make up for it by winning my next match. Anoki, that means I will be beating you and redeeming myself in their eyes. You see if I lose, the consequences will be dire. I cannot fail again. And if that means beating some Indian warrior, then so be it.

Klamor: What kind of consequences are you talking about?

Kyle: Horrible consequences. They are unspeakable. I cannot talk about them. Because they will find out. They will come after me.

The phone rings.

After about two minutes of Kyle listening to the other person. He throws the phone on the ground and it breaks. He runs through the backstage area as the cameras and Klamor try to keep up. He leads them to the other side of the building. He is standing in front of a car. He opens the door. He looks in and his face turns into shock. He slams the door and sprints back to where he came as the scene fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back