• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD 21 Ace David & Big Dave v TM & Cougar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Vance Bateman also announced the return of the tag titles at Unscripted, with that in mind three matches have been made. First off will be the qualifier for the final place with our four new contract winners TM & Cougar v Big Dave & Ace. With Phoenix injured and Garth Black facing off against Red Mask that leaves James Baker to take on USA and Chief Anoki taking on Kyle Christiansen.

RP Deadline is Tuesday 24th March at 23:59...using Leon Kensworth in your RP will mean you will automatically lose your match.

(Multi-coloured no signal screen pops up for 3 seconds before turning to a pitch black room. The spotlights light up to reveal Showtime David Cougar smiling brightly into the camera. The room is still cast in darkness and not much else is bright enough to see except for Cougar. Hair slicked back, eyes hidden behind a very expensive pair of shades, Showtime raises the mic to address his audience.

You are tuned in to the series premiere of the Show on WZCW. A Show so revolutionary, so monumental, so hugely entertaining and attention grabbing it had to have two pilot episodes to fit in all the excitement and all the glory and all the majestic pageantry...

As well as for WZCW to give it its record breaking contract. Record breaking for the TV ratings that I will break and surpass, the PPV draws that I will smash, the matches that I will win, and the championships that I will come to call my own.

(Showtime takes a moment to collect himself and stares confidently into the camera. A smile cracks upon his face as he continues)

Now I've been on cloud nine since my victory at Meltdown 20, the weekend sweepstakes from my debut have been through the roof. WZCW.com has seen a record number of hits for my match over the weekend, already proof that I am exactly what the viewers want to see.

But then...

(Showtime shrugs his shoulders as if lost for a second before slowly walking to the right still talking. The spotlight follows him as he moves)

But then there are those few critics who look straight for fault in anything and are quick to point out and say "Showtime, it took you two tries to deliver what you promised in one, how can you be so proud of yourself?"

(Showtime stops and points straight at the camera)

Well I tell them that every great show is not without its fair share of conflict, drama, and suspense, challenges to face and obstacles to overcome... and my two shows contained all of them.

(Showtime walks back to his original place, continuing his lecture)

Do you all think that Friends would be anywhere near as popular if Ross and Rachael stayed happy and together throughout the whole series, of if 24 were on one of the other 364 days where nothing went wrong and every hour ends with a happy ending. Of course not, and that is why you all can't get what you want all the time, That is why sometimes despite my best efforts I am foiled by an enemy trying to stop my assent up the WZCW ladder.

(Showtime stops his pacing and removes his shades and stares coldly into the camera)

And that is why I promise you that every night I will give you, the viewers, the most exciting and entertaining match of the night, I will give you everything the Show has to offer. You will see every ounce of sweat, every last drip of energy and determination that I have in me to be the best that I know I am...

(Showtime pauses, stares down before glancing back at the camera to continue)

And I promise you that I will rip and tear and use to my advantage any and all of my opponents weaknesses and do whatever it takes for victory. I will make them wish that they were nothing more than a backstage scab, waiting in the back to hand me my water and wash my ring attire.

Rest assure if your hero does not always walk out of every match victorious because like any great show the hero will rise to the occasion and deliver retribution upon those who oppose him and I promise you all here tonight that retribution will be paid out to those who have already crossed me, and to those who have not yet made that mistake.

The moral of the story is, no matter how he gets there, the hero always stands tall in the end and Showtime will always be victorious when it is all said and done.

(Showtime puts his shades back on. The smile reappears as Showtime continues talking)

Now, back to the pilot episodes, these my friends are where we learn the cast and foreshadow the future. For your protagonist, we have, me, Showtime David Cougar, the most charismatic performer you've ever seen on your TV, the shining star on the evening line-up. I am the one all the viewers want to see, and I am the star that everyone wishes they could be.

I am the ratings grabbing, high flying, scene making, show stealing, best thing to ever happen to Wrestle Zone Championship Wrestling. You the viewers already know it and it will only be a matter of time before the rest of the cast and crew here at WZCW realize the same thing.

And then we have our antagonist, Chief Anoki. Chief, you talk about fighting for pride and honour, well how can a man fight for pride and honour when he runs and hides from his past and his problems. Anoki, I hide nothing from these people, I let them know right off the bat that yes they are correct, they are watching the second-coming of Jesus on television.

(Showtime smiles a bit again as he leans ever so closer to the camera)

But enough about myself again, the point that I am making is I am one with these people, I hide nothing from them... but you do, and that's what makes you the bad guy, because you hide things from the audience that you don't want them to know. Only the villain hides their true motives and secrets from the audience and I promise you Anoki that I will expose your dark secrets, show the world just who you really are, and when the time comes I will get my revenge on you.

(Showtime leans back upright and continues)

Now it also seems my antagonist has made a friend, I don't know, some guy named USA, never heard of it. Probably one of those air-headed, war mongering, brain the size of a snot bubble thugs, who eats up all of televisions airtime with human destruction and tragic suffering. Yea, great things to watch on TV.

But rest assure viewing faithful that our hero has made an ally of his own in Trademark. You see, me and TM both share a common goal... to reign supreme over WZCW and be its biggest stars, to own and dominate over every wrestler and everything else that this company throws at us. First on our agenda are the vacated WZCW tag team titles which we will win at Unscripted and yes it doesn't matter who we face, we will be victorious. When two men as dominating and powerful as me and TM team up there is no stopping us. Just look at how we dominated the competition in the contract battle royale. We will do just the same to our opponents at Meltdown 21 and even more to our opponents at Unscripted

However, despite our path of destruction throughout the battle royale match though, two men managed to just barely hang on for 15 minutes and secure contracts along with us. They are our opponents at Meltdown 21, Ace David and Big Dave.

(Showtime laughs a bit to himself, and stretches both arms out to the side and falls backwards. The spotlights move with him to reveal him falling comfortably on a black leather chair. He leans himself up and continues shaking his head slightly as he continues talking)

Ace... Big..., you guys must've been so excited to get your contracts. Ace, I bet you strolled over to the nearest small, dark, and dreary little bar to show off to all your random friends and play a little poker with it on the side. Big Dave, you probably counted up all your loose change to call home to England and tell them all about it. But don't get your hopes up too high boys...

(Showtime stares straight into the camera as he continues his grim news)

because you are both just part of the supporting cast of this show and the stars of the show must go on. Me and Trademark will win at Meltdown 21.

(Showtime lowers the mic as if he's said enough before raising it again to speak)

I'll tell you why.

(Showtime ascends from the chair and walks slowly over just to the right of the camera. He lowers a spotlight down and shines it directly at the camera.)

You see this, this light shines all over the ring, this light shines brightly over every star that's ever stepped in front of a camera, I WAS BORN AND BRED TO BE UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT!!!

That is where I shine, that is where I am at my best. I em-brass the light, it makes me stronger, it makes me better. You both on the other hand run from it...

Ace runs and hides in a dark and depressing dive rather than be in front of the camera and in the spotlight. Big Dave would've missed his interview entirely had our o so bright eyed microphone girl not found him. Big Dave chose to hide in a hall under a hood listening to music and hoping not to be found and have this light cast upon him.

(Showtime lets go of the spotlight and returns to his original spot)

And that my boys is where it ends for you, what will you do when your in the ring and the spotlights shinning down on you. It can get pretty hot under that light. The pressure mounts, the sweat pours, and for a short second you realize that every eye is on you. What will you be thinking then? Will you react in time or become lost in the spotlight? The Show is used to millions of eyes watching him, he's used to the spotlight pouring down and the weight it puts on all of our thoughts and minds and he remains unfazed by it. The two of you on the other hand will be fazed by it...

Ladies and Gentleman, I am the Show, but you already knew that. See you at Meltdown 21.

(Screen returns to a multi coloured no signal screen before fading out)

The camera pans around a locker room covered in ashes, cigarette butts and peanuts to find Ace David playing cards against a random guy in a hoodie, the room is only lit by a single light bulb. The game is a quiet one…

Random: So, from a straight contract win to a chance to go after the tag titles, your luck is playing out as well as your cards.

Ace: Let’s hope it continues, although there’s no luck involved in me winning my matches mate. It should be interesting though with all the other contract winners in the mix tonight.

Random: So what do you make of your partner tonight?

Ace: Big Dave? He’s got talent, I’ll give him that, he lasted 15 minutes in that Battle Royale, but I hope he doesn’t play on luck as you are tonight, you’re getting whipped buddy!

Random: What about the other guys?

Ace: Oh them? Yeah their chances of winning are slim to none. Have you seen our opponents? Showtime, HA! Is he kidding, he thinks he’s king shit already, he didn’t last any longer than me or Dave. He’s got another thing coming if he thinks we’ll be a piece of cake.

knock at the door

Voice outside: Hey Ace, you in there?

Ace: (under his breath) Shit. Yeah I’m here!

The door opens and the light comes on to find Big Dave coming into the locker room.

Big Dave: Hey Ace, I’ve been looking all over for you, I wanted to chat about tonight’s contendership match for the Tag Titles at Unscripted.

Ace: I don’t like being interrupted during my game mate but go ahead.

BD: Right, well tonight, our first official match, we have a chance to go one step further than last week and become champions. Now I realise we were against each other in the Battle Royale, but I saw a winner in you. I have never seen such determination to go as far as he could to stay in the ring for 15 minutes, some of those moves you pulled were sick! Seriously, I respect you for pulling out all the stops.

Ace: Well, what can I say? I don’t like to lose. It looks like we share a desire to win Dave, you got balls to fight till the end. I think we’re gonna work well mate.

BD: I agree Ace. So you’ll be bringing your A game tonight? You’re gonna push yourself further than last week?

Ace: I always bring my A game. I want to be a champion, but hey, if you want to join the party with me at Unscripted, you’re more than welcome to. Those title are going to look very attractive around our waists.

BD: That’s fine Ace, but where I don’t expect you to hold back, I don’t expect you to pull off anything like what the Devilspawns did to become the first tag team champions, or even pull off what Anthony Michaels did to Mighty NorCal at Kingdom Come to leave the tag belts in the situation they are today. Those belts have been tainted, and it’s up to us to give them some credibility that the roster will respect us for, and enough for Vince Bateman to trust in us that the belts will be in safe hands.

Ace: Dude, whatever, lets skip the talking and show these two Jokers what it means to go to their first PPV and win tag titles, they don’t even belong in my game or yours for that matter. I saw what you did last week; Cougar and TM don’t stand a chance, seriously. They’re less worthy than a two of hearts, when I’m the Ace of clubs!

BD: I’m glad we’re on the same page, I look forward to the match, all I ask of you is…don’t disappoint me. I’ve worked really hard to get here and will work even harder to stay here so don’t fuck it up.

Ace: Save the catchphrases for the bad guys, trust me we’ll get the job done. I’m not worried mate, neither should you. It’s like this hand right here. You see this joke of a human sitting there? He’s about to lose... easily. Just like Show and TM.

BD: Ok man, (Big Dave smiles) See you out there (Dave leaves)

Ace: Man, dude’s gotta lighten up! (Turns to random who’s been sitting there all this time) Oh yeah (puts down his hand) Straight Flush!

Random: Dammit! Maybe when you’re the champ you could put your belt up for a bet

Ace: We’ll see. Gotta go mate, got a couple of hard arses to put back in their place, same time tomorrow?

Ace walks out before he gets an answer. As Ace leaves we see a card fall out of his pocket onto the floor, the camera zooms in to see it’s the Ace of Spades.

Reactions: Lee
(We see Showtime sitting on his black leather chair in his dark studio room)

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for something far greater than anything you could ever find on your TV, and that my viewers is me, Showtime David Cougar. Now tonight the Show has a message for one his opponents, Ace. Ace, my boy, don't think that the Show is not impressed that you managed to stay 15 minutes in the battle royale. The Show is very impressed with both of you. Ace, you were proud of your partner for lasting the 15 minutes, he was in awe at your determination to last 15 minutes in the match. The Show, NEVER, feared that 15 minutes would be any sort of problem for me. Quite the contrary, the only thing the Show is afraid of is what he's going to do to the both of you guys at Meltdown.

(Showtime casually reaches back behind the leather chair and pulls out a deck of cards and starts shuffling them)

You see, the Show doesn't boast, he doesn't outlandishly make outrageous claims about himself, oh no, the Show speaks only the truth about himself and his opponents. And my claims about you two have been correct. Where were you this time Ace, hiding in a dimly lit locker room, playing cards with a solitary random, freaking out just slightly when someone comes to talk to you. You are afraid of being in the spotlight light, of being the star, of being known, something I have no problem being. And that is why you and Big Dave don't deserve to be tag champions, you both lack the confidence to thrive in this business. The company doesn't want a bunch of scared little wanna be wrestlers holding one of their belts. They want someone who can truly represent the tag belts, someone like me and Trademark. You both gush over each others little accomplishments, let the Show be the first to say that what he has done is not even the tip of the iceberg of all that he will do in this company...

(Showtime stops shuffling and stares a hole straight into the camera)

I am not afraid of losing because that is something that is just not going to happen. Not at Meltdown and most certainly not at Unscripted.

So... you judge your victories in the ring on a single hand of cards. Well don't get your hopes up too strongly, after all, you still haven't won anything. Survive would be the correct choice of word for your guys' battle royale match, and as for your first match, what was it, second eliminated and didn't get to pin a sole. Neither of you have ever made a pinfall on anybody at WZCW and your guys first still won't be at Meltdown.

But you know what, I'm not going to leave you all in suspense here with this deck of cards. let's do what Ace would do, judge the outcome of our match on one hand from the deck.

(Showtime throws Ace's first card, an ace of spades)

Oh look at that, isn't that your calling card

(Showtime throws himself a card, a 2 of hearts)

And isn't that a bit of irony. I believe, isn't that what you compared me and TM to.

(Showtime throws Ace's second card, an ace of clubs and throws himself his second card, a 6 of hearts)

Well, you certainly do have luck on your side, isn't that what you say you don't need. Hmmm... well judging from this hand, you'd probably make a high bet, scare me into throwing the hand away or wait me out and wait for me to make a huge bet. Well no matter your next move, the Show is absolute confidence in himself and in victory...

(Showtime again reaches behind the chair and pulls out a replica WZCW tag team belt and puts it on his lap)

So much so that he will have no worries at all about losing, and no qualms at all about putting a shot at these belts on the line in this hand or in any match against any individual.

(Showtime places the belt down on the floor by the cards and begins the process of burning a card and turning three, 3 of hearts, ace of diamonds, ace of hearts)

Now at this point, your probably clicking you heels, jumping around and trying your best to act tough by putting me down.

(Showtime burns and turns another to reveal a 5 of hearts and stands up to speak)

Put downs are for people who can't find the words to challenge somebody's claim about them or can't think of anything to defend themselves with. I call you afraid, I tell you exactly why I am unafraid of who you two guys are or anything you think you can do to me. And you two come up with 'king shit' and something about not lasting longer than you. You talk about fighting resiliently just to make 15 minutes and about not disappointing each other. I'm not going to get into the mathematical reasoning as to why I couldn't last longer than you guys in a 15 minute time limit match when we all finished, so I'll let you mum over that one. King shit? Original, and really means nothing to me. I know I'm just saying what the viewers already know, that I am the closest thing to perfect there is... Determination to make 15 minutes? If it was a struggle for you two WZCW stars than you'd best just lie down now, because me and Trademark will put you guys through way worse hell than you both think the battle royale match was and you can rest assure the only people you two will be disappointed in is yourselves.

(Showtime settles back into his seat and looks at the cards)

What I'm really getting at is, it doesn't matter if you two are the best pair out there, just like your pair of aces, the outcome will still be the same. Me and Trademark, we ain't a pair and we may never be best buds, but we know what we want and we think ahead to get it. I have no fears at all about losing, it's just not in the cards for us at Meltdown, at Unscripted, or any time soon...

We will be victorious because we are the future of this company, yet we are already the best two wrestlers that they've ever seen.

(Showtime burns and turns the last card to reveal a 4 of hearts)

Straight flush beats 4 of a kind...

(Showtime picks up the replica belt and puts it over his shoulder)

So what does that mean Ace, since you can read the cards so well. Does that mean that even if there were 4 of you you guys would still lose. Of course not, albeit it actually is true that four of you couldn't beat us, but the cards mean nothing, the determination of one man means everything...

Ace, we can play cards, we can fight, we can sing, dance, play backgammon, karaoke, throw rocks in a pond, it doesn't matter. The end result between the two of us will just be the same. I will win and that's all there is to it, there is no second hand, there is no ace in the hole, there is no chance you and Big Dave will beat me and Trademark and that is just the way the script has been written.

(Showtime stares at the WZCW tag belt)

Besides, Bateman's no fool. He sees the drawing power that is in me and Trademark, he hears the cash registers ringing, the second me and Trademark walk out of Unscripted WZCW tag team champions these replica belts will be flying off the shelves and into the hands of all the Show's viewers. The ratings will sore to new heights and he'll have no choice then but to continue us forward to the Elite X title and then the WZCW world heavyweight title...

But don't worry...

(Showtime walks off camera and comes back with a piece of cake on a plate)

while we're celebrating, there will be plenty of celebration cake for you guys to eat. I hope it's not too tough for you.

(Showtime takes a bite of cake)

Mmmm, it's so good, and it goes down so nice and easy... almost as easy as it will be to beat Ace David and Big Dave...

(Showtime starts grinning ear to ear)

See, I don't think your a piece of cake. I think your easier than one...

I am the Show, and I'll see you all after my win at Meltdown.

We return to Big Dave and Ace David, looking at screen having watched both of Showtime’s promos. Big Dave looks at the screen, processing what’s just been said, Ace is sitting holding his head in anguish, he looks like he’s about to explode! Dave looks towards Ace…

BD: Ace, it’s ok, keep calm, I know what you’re going through, I just went through the same with you, Ace…

Ace (interrupts): HOW…did I just sit through that?!...I mean…is it even legal for promos to be THAT long?...And not just one…but TWO!!...I feel a little dead inside. Dave seriously, did you and me just go through that? How long did it take?

Dave: According to my watch, about two hours

Ace: DAMN! We’ve probably missed our match. Hell we probably aren’t live anymore!

Dave: It’s ok, I think Bateman must have told the network to cancel the shows that follow to compensate. I wonder what they’re gonna do when this show goes on demand! Seriously, how many people will be suffering after going through that, a lot of pressure is on us two now to much up for this! A* efforts, 100% charisma and really get the fans going! Seriously, we must not let them suffer anymore!

Ace gets up from his chair

Ace: Buuut, there is a chance for profit in this…

Dave: How?

Ace narrates his actions

Ace: If I just take the DVD out and put it in the case, get a marker pen…see, this is what I love about WZCW, you got all the props you need whenever you want. Now if I just finish this annnnd there
(Ace turns the DVD case towards the camera to show what he wrote) THE RING 2: SHOWTIME EDITION! We could sell it on WZCW.com and make money out of it.

Dave: Only difference between this and the actual film is that people could actually die from this…

Ace interrupts looking over his shoulder

Ace: sh sh sh sssshhh. (whispers) Chances are some of the audience have, I’m surprised we survived!

Just then Becky comes in with a microphone and taps Ace on the shoulder. Ace jumps in surprise and drops the DVD.

Ace: Aaah, Becky! Don’t jump on me like that! Just went through an emotional period which trust me, you don’t want to go through!

Becky: Sorry! I just thought I could do a quick interview about your match tonight!

Ace: Oh…yeah sure…Dave you take this for a moment!

Becky: Oh ok. Dave, how are you feeling about going into your first match as a contract holder?

Dave: Well Becky, after what me and Ace just endured, I’m pretty excited to go into this match to give a beating of a lifetime for the time I shall never get back, and neither will the WZCW Universe! If there’s one thing I can’t stand is that there are guys out there willing to talk as much talk, in some cases LITERALLY, and expect the likes of Ace, myself and the WZCW fans to be impressed with what is to be expected in the ring! My ringwork is based on pride, strength and the will to win, so we entertain the people enough so they can talk about the match for the next week or two. Hopefully tonight we’ll be hearing stories of the Big Aces beating Slowtime and TM and going onto Unscripted for a chance to win the WZCW Tag Team Championship!

Becky: And what are your feelings on tonight, Ace David?

Ace: Not much to say except Cougar and TM better be ready, because we are. Now the talking is finally done…I hope, we can show these two that this isn’t some indy promotion they’re in, earning $20 a week! No! This is the WZCW and tonight Ace David and Big Dave will show you what it’s like to be in the ring with the two of us! We're taking these titles seriously and once we become the number one contenders we will go on to Unscripted, win the titles and be champions.

Ace passes it on to Dave to talk

Dave: Trademark, Cougar, I saw what you had to say about us tonight, every. single. word! Don’t think that by wasting all your time running your mouth will get you through to Unscripted, no no, tonight it’s about what is done in the ring and don’t expect it to be an easy ride because you’ve only seen durability from the two of us last week! Tonight you will see, and feel, what it is like to be on the receiving end of a Big Ace ass-whooping! Don’t think you’re like the Devilspawns or WVC, thinking you’re championship material, because tonight, you face us – Ace David and Big Dave, where we let our fists do the talking!

We return to Ace

Ace: And guys, don’t even think to consider yourselves champions until you can prove you can bring it to the two guys you couldn’t eliminate last week! We got our A game going on. In every situation I have an Ace in the hold, a trick up my sleeve, don’t expect me to lay back to wait for you guys to make the first move. When the chips are down, I’m not folding, I’m going all in tonight, baby!

Dave: And all we ask of you both is…don’t disappoint us! (Looks at Ace as he puts on his shades) Let’s do it Ace!

Dave walks off to the right, Ace smiles and watches him leave. He turns towards Becky

Ace: Will see you at Unscripted

Ace smiles again and follows behind Dave towards the ring.

Becky watches Ace & Dave walk away and notices something on the floor

Becky: Oh wait! You dro…

Becky picks up the item, it’s the DVD that Ace dropped

Becky (reading): The Ring 2: Showtime Edition. I haven’t seen this, I got time now

Becky goes to put the DVD on, the camera fades leaving Becky to her fate…

(We see a large building in the heart of some large metropolitan. The camera is zooming in on a window high up the building. Looking out the window is Trademark, dressed in a sharp business suit. Inside is what appears to be his office. His thoughts can be heard)

My dreams have all become true

My destiny has begun to take form

I see the world from up here. The people are small... weak. Aimlessly trying to get by in this world without a clue about how to get it done.

(Camera alternates between 4 different shots, the first is of Trademark standing over his desk looking over papers, the second is him sitting in his chair sipping a glass of wine, the third a side shot of him staring out the window again, the fourth is of him talking on his cell phone. His thoughts continue to be heard)

Much calculation is required now. Careful planning and direction needs to be made. Who can I use to make myself more powerful, who must I vanquish before reaching my destiny. The enemy is always fast approaching, but it is his careless and untrained mind that will lead to his inevitable destruction and path the way for my success.

(Trademark hangs up the phone as his intercom goes off)

Intercom: Mr. Mickael, a Rebecca Serra is here to see you.

Trademark: Please send her up.

(Trademark turns a faces out the window, collecting his thoughts as Becky knocks on the door)

Trademark: Enter

Becky: Hi, thank you for...

Trademark: Sit

(Becky goes to sit as Trademark continues)

Trademark: From up here the whole world is at my finger tips. The people below I could crush in an instance. Their fate is not in their hands, their fates have already been sealed for them. They walk the streets, hoping that someone will come and push them in the right path and make all their dreams become real. But dreams stay just that, dreams, and fate doesn't lend you a helping hand, you have to make it happen. I on the other hand have taken my fate in my hands and taken it as far I can. So far it has led me to what you see before you and soon the rest of my destiny will take shape. Are you getting this?

Becky: No, I didn't know that I should be writing this down. Do you want to start the interview now.

(Trademark sighs and pours himself a glass of wine and sits next to Becky)

Trademark: Can I offer you a drink, Chardonnay perhaps or Pinot Noir?

Becky: No thanks, I don't drink during an interview. Now about your match with...

Trademark: Ace David and Big Dave. Those are two wrestlers who have no ideas where their futures will lead them. They are merely just happy to be here and that alone will keep them from reaching any higher that what they are at. Our match at Meltdown will be nothing more than a scrimmage for myself and Showtime and victory is as inevitable as day becoming night.

Becky: Ok, now about you partner Showtime David Cougar, what are your...

Trademark: Thoughts? Showtime has proven himself to be a worthy partner so far. He has not let me down yet and appears capable to hang with the likes of me and not slow me down. He is a star in the making and I will help him become one as he will help me reach my destiny. We both see the future on WZCW and it is written: Trademark and Showtime.

Becky: Alright, now I know your busy so just a few more questions, what are your thoughts on Anoki and the WZCW tag team title...

Trademark: Those titles are as good as ours. My secretary has already forwarded the request for our nameplates to be made and put on them the second we walk out of Unscripted as champions. As for Anoki, Showtime reminded me something. Over the years I have become used to getting what I want. I always get exactly what I am after. Sometimes I have been stalled in my efforts to reach it, but I always review and approach it differently the next time to perfect results. Showtime reminded me that those who get in my way should still pay a hefty price for their insolence. Anoki, I am not finished with you just yet, and while you appear unaware of all things around you, you will feel the power and weight of Trademark.

Intercom: Mr. Mickael, you have a call on line 1. It's Showtime.

Trademark: I'll have to take this, this interview is over.

(Becky leaves as Trademark answers the phone)

Trademark: Showtime, what is it?

Really? Bateman loves it. Well then you can add my stamp of approval to it. I'll see you at Meltdown.

(Trademark hangs up the phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back