McMahon Furious over TNA Angle (SPOILER)

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
From the Main Page:

Perez Hilton of PerezHilton.com has posted a new report claiming that Vince McMahon is furious with Joanie "Chyna" Laurer's decision to join rival promotion TNA and debut as Kurt Angle's mistress during this week's Impact broadcast. The article notes, "Sources say [Vince] McMahon was considering placing Chyna in the WWE Hall of Fame, but is furious with her decision to join TNA and has dismissed the idea of recognizing a rival wrestling organization's talent.

Boo!

Although TNA can't utter the name "Chyna", since it is property of McMahon, fans erupted in applause when she appeared."

:lmao:

I doubt hes furious. Seems like just a slow day so they glorified some dull news. If he is then its a bit childish.

If Perez Hilton said it then it must be true.

If it is true though, it's pretty silly for McMahon to be upset about. Chyna has plastic surgery bills to pay and controlled substances to buy. It's not like he's throwing her any paid gigs to help her out, why should he be surprised to see her sign with TNA? If anything, he should feel proud that he was able to make her into a star during the 90s and she's still a recognizable player in professional wrestling today.

Oh well, nobody ever said Vince was emotionally balanced.

Wait! The 30 people that cram into the Impact Zone can manage an eruption of applause? Pull the other one.

Yeah, I am certain that Vince is absolutely furious over this development. After all, Chyna has been so relevant in the world of professional wrestling for the last several years, and she's the poster child for emotional stability and dependability. Vince I'm sure is trembling in his boots at what Chyna can add to his "competition" at this stage of her "career". The last time I saw a picture of her, she was such an imposing specimen of a wrestler. If they add Sean Waltman and Scott Hall to make it a faction, Vince may have a seizure.

I mean, it must be nerve wracking for him. She may well push iMPACT's ratings all the way up to 1.21.

It's funny, alright. Hilarious actually. Hilarious that TNA would go out and drag Chyna out of oblivion to further their already questionable hirings and angles. And even more hilarious that anyone would suggest that Vince McMahon would actually give a shit.

Anybody wanna put some money down on her name being "China" or "Chynna'' or possibly even "Chynuh"? That's me assuming she doesn't already have one, I don't watch.

This image shows her name to be Chyna.

025.jpg

But apparently they can't say her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back