Matt Morgan/WWE Update

I wash my hands of this. I was literally told what to post on this one; that only happens when a) it's a really important subject, or b) the source sending it in is the subject being talked about.

I know Matt is in contact with Paglino. And that I've been asked a few times to make it seem in reports like he'll be leaving the company. Like, I got asked to change my wording when he posted that weird picture with the "WAR" and the backwards 'R', because I implied that it looked like a TNA graphic. So, it would seem to me like Morgan is specifically sending us stuff; I can neither confirm nor deny his contract status at this time though. And if I could, I wouldn't be able to tell you... :shrug:

Meh. I'm not "breaking" anything here. Not like there's ever really anything to "break". Anything I would post would have already been apparent on the main site anyways. More foot traffic for them...

In addition, these same sources confirm that none of the wrestlers on the roster were aware of Matt's presence until he entered the ring.
Poor Robbie.

I know Matt is in contact with Paglino. And that I've been asked a few times to make it seem in reports like he'll be leaving the company. Like, I got asked to change my wording when he posted that weird picture with the "WAR" and the backwards 'R', because I implied that it looked like a TNA graphic. So, it would seem to me like Morgan is specifically sending us stuff; I can neither confirm nor deny his contract status at this time though. And if I could, I wouldn't be able to tell you... :shrug:

Soooo..... Matt trolled Paglino?

From Matt Morgan

Morgan wrote on Twitter:

“All 2nite really meant was I’m tired of “just be patient Matt”, being patronized & most of all being SOLD DREAMS! The real question is……Who am I with? Time will tell. ‘Til then,Tick-Tock….”

[youtube]XJc0YHWcxC4[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back