• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy's rants are part of a storyline...

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So yeah I was going through my daily routine of watching my videos on youtube that I subscribe to when I approached one of my favorites in Stevie Breech. It was in this video that it was confirmed by Matt Hardy himself that this is indeed a work. Here's the video...

[youtube]zCcj6mmmr-I[/youtube]

So now people can stop thinking he's going to TNA and look forward to seeing this unfold.

Maybe its all a work to try to get in good with the peopleat Weight Watchers since they are in need of a male counterpart having Jennifer Hudson there. He could be the male spokesperson... or then go on Oprah and tell his sad story about never getting the respect he deserved and write a book "Losing it: and the 1000 different ways you can use your leftover fat" by Matt Hardy...foreword by the Fat he left behind...it would read something like this "Its been a long road, I'm gonna miss you friend. I felt used and abandoned. You just don't need me anymore. I'll watch you go on. Never let go Matt, never let go. When you bite into a hamburger, think of me..."

Matt meant every word and pussed out when management dropped the hammer on him.

The end.

I actually just figured out how this is fake. On twitter both people have to follow each other to be able to private message each other. Matt Hardy doesn't follow this tool.

Okay, so Matt didn't puss out.

He still needs to learn how to be both strong and silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back