Match Creater

RkoMachine

Pre-Show Stalwart
So i have been playing the new Smackdown vs Raw 2011 which to me is one of the best Svrs to date but that isn't the point of this thread.
In the game you can basically create your own matches! I just got done owning Yoshi Tatsu in a 2 out of 3 falls hell in a cell match (yes i like to beat up on Yoshi Tatsu! who cares?)

So it got me thinking...... What if a 2 out of 3 falls hell in a cell match did occur? maybe not in the pg era but when hell in a cell was actually HELL in a cell! Wouldn't that be an amazing match? what if Undertaker had to pin Mankind one more time to get the win in that famous match? or what if Kurt Angle had to pin the Rock 2 times to win the Armageddon match?

Then i got to think about all the matches you can create, you can have a first blood match inside an elimination chamber, an inferno finishers only match ETC

So my question is with all the many match types in the wwf/e used over the years what match would you create? this has to be a match type that has been used by the wwf/e at some point! Mix them together, come up with something awesome! tell me who is in this match! is it for a title or just for spilling the opponents blood? who wins the match? have some fucking fun with this! and if you dont like the thread then dont reply! its as simple as that!

Thank you!

Decent thread. I have not yet played SvR 2011. But I guess it will be interesting playing that game. So, to answer you're question: I would like a Hell in a Cell TLC match. Yes, as far how the match goes, it'll be a TLC match with the cell surrounding it. The winning object will be hanged to the cell roof. I guess I would like to have Christian vs Edge vs Undertaker for the World Heavyweight title with Christian coming out on top.

I have not yet played SvR 2011 either hoping to get it for christmas since im getting Brotherhood for my birthday.

I dont know who could be in this but it would have to be in a bloodfeud(no pun intended for the match).The match would be a "I Quit" Match but the opponent must be bleeding otherwise they cant say "I Quit"

Another would be a Last Man Standing Match inside a Hell in a Cell and being able to go outside the cell.I would do this with two legends like The Rock and Stone Cold or do it for the title with Edge vs Christian/Christian vs Jericho

Good thread, easy answer.

Elimination Tag Match + Hell in a Cell = WWE wargames.

I think a Wargames inside Hell in a Cell would be even better than what WCW put out. Id do with these guys:

Cena, Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Kane
VS.
Big Show, Edge, Sheamus, CM Punk, Great Khali

I actually get a kick out of match creator in WWE SvR2011. Besides, the more of these you do, the higher your ranking goes in WWE Universe mode. One of my favourites is to surround the ring with a cage or flames, and have an ironman match where the only way to score a fall is via submission. If I recall, that type of match was called an "ultimate submission" match in older games.

Nah i already had this idea....in part. I haven't played the game but for taker's last match I was talking about him and kane having a 60-minute ironman HIAC match. I think that is the best combination HIAC match you could creat anywayz.

This isn't a match that has been done before but I had always thought of it. Big Bossman vs. The Undertaker. There would be a cage, normal one no top. But the cage would be Jailed theme. The top of the cage would be barbed wire. The typical kind you see around a prison fence. One of the four sides would be "electric". One side would have various prison themed weapons hung onto it. Now for the sake of this thread I guess I would make it an " I Quit " match with an exception of climbing out of the cage. No doors, I always hated that lol.

This isn't a match that has been done before but I had always thought of it. Big Bossman vs. The Undertaker. There would be a cage, normal one no top. But the cage would be Jailed theme. The top of the cage would be barbed wire. The typical kind you see around a prison fence. One of the four sides would be "electric". One side would have various prison themed weapons hung onto it. Now for the sake of this thread I guess I would make it an " I Quit " match with an exception of climbing out of the cage. No doors, I always hated that lol.

i like the idea here, and you added i quit into there so i dont mind that it wasnt a match type actually used. this would have worked out well im sure probably alot better then the "squash" hell in a cell match they had at mania

This one, as with that of Hellacious Onslaught, is one that has never been done before, more than likely because it might be a bit too complex, but I personally would love to see it. I call it Three Ring Carnage. The ring setup is similar to the war games setup, but with an additional ring, thus making three rings side by side. There will be, in essence, three matches going on simultaneously, each contained in one of the rings. At the extreme ends, there will be traditional singles matches. In the middle, a ladder match.

Here's the twister: each match is for a title. Extreme ends are midcard and the middle is main event. Also, anybody can instantly jump the ropes and enter one of the other matches. Location, not original entrant, is the deciding factor in who wins a title. The first to gain a pinfall or submission in the designated ring (or in the case of the middle, the first to capture the title) wins. In addition, whomever is pinned or submits in one of the extreme end rings is eliminated and sent to the back.

In addition, if a wrestler wins one of the title matches, he may (if he wishes) move on to another ring and attempt to capture that title as well. It is possible for someone to capture two midcard titles and the main event one all in this match.

I understand, it would be rather complex and at times hard to follow. I'd just like to see it tried.

This one, as with that of Hellacious Onslaught, is one that has never been done before, more than likely because it might be a bit too complex, but I personally would love to see it. I call it Three Ring Carnage. The ring setup is similar to the war games setup, but with an additional ring, thus making three rings side by side. There will be, in essence, three matches going on simultaneously, each contained in one of the rings. At the extreme ends, there will be traditional singles matches. In the middle, a ladder match.

Here's the twister: each match is for a title. Extreme ends are midcard and the middle is main event. Also, anybody can instantly jump the ropes and enter one of the other matches. Location, not original entrant, is the deciding factor in who wins a title. The first to gain a pinfall or submission in the designated ring (or in the case of the middle, the first to capture the title) wins. In addition, whomever is pinned or submits in one of the extreme end rings is eliminated and sent to the back.

In addition, if a wrestler wins one of the title matches, he may (if he wishes) move on to another ring and attempt to capture that title as well. It is possible for someone to capture two midcard titles and the main event one all in this match.

I understand, it would be rather complex and at times hard to follow. I'd just like to see it tried.

That is some crazy shit man! Sounds cool, but wouldnt everyone just go to the middle ring and try to claim the world title??? I know if I was involved that I wouldnt want to go for he mid-card belt when the World Title is available lol

I cannot see the WWE doing anything like this, probably too complex as you said but its still a cool idea!

I also like the War Games HIAC idea, with weapons hanging from the sides of the cages, and ladders and tables under the ring. A Ware Games TLC HIAC match where you get eliminated by pinfall or submission....I LIKE

Lol this is a crazy idea but I would like to see an Elimination Inferno Chamber. It would be just the Elimination Chamber surrounded by fire and my wrestlers for this match are

The Undertaker vs kane vs Triple H vs Randy Orton, vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena

I have said it before....I would love to see a STEEL CAGE LADDER MATCH. where u have to get the belt as per usual, except there is a cage round the ring. its something the Hardys and E&C would have been able to do back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back