Mastodon and Dethklok

Hacksaw Highway

Getting Noticed By Management
Anybody else going to Mastodon and Dethklok's tour? I just found out yesterday my parents obtained tickets for my brother and I for Oct 4 in Vancouver, I'm unbelivably excited. I've been a huge fan of Metalocalypse for a while now, and I do enjoy Dethklok's music, so I'm excited for them, but obviously Mastodon is the main attraction. These guys are phenominal, other than KsE they're my favorite metal band to come around in a long time. The show should be phenominal, I was wondering if anyone else was going to one of the dates.

I've never seen either of them live, but I sure as hell would like to. My buddy Scott has seen both of them a few times, and says that Dethklok without a doubt it sone of the greatest live shows he's ever been to. I'm a huge fan of Metalocalypse and ATHF, so of course Mastodon and Dethklok have grown on me quite a bit.

Have fun man, tell us how it goes!

And now...my favorite Mastodon song and the greatest video ever...

Going to see them in November at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC. So fucking stoked I might vomit.

If they don't bust me with my camera, I'll take tons of pictures and link them. Praying they do a signing afterward too. I'd kill a man in front of his own mother for Brendon Small's autograph.

Oh, and I'll see your Mastodon and raise you a BEST GUITAR SOLO EVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back