• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel: Avengers Alliance

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I'm not gonna lie... I'm completely addicted to this Facebook game.

Anyone else play it?

Fine I'll admit it, yeah I play it. I don't care that it was a total ploy to help market the movie, its a damn fine time killer and it has a pretty good cast of characters. It's simple enough for casual and even non comic fans to grasp and it has enough story to keep hardcore fans entertained

Nah, we leave that to internet smarks names ScreamingNormanSmiley.

You leave comicbook Facebook games to us? That doesn't seem likely to me considering the thread. By the off chance that you were trying to make a virgin joke, that is even less likely. Just ask your Dad.

You leave comicbook Facebook games to us? That doesn't seem likely to me considering the thread. By the off chance that you were trying to make a virgin joke, that is even less likely. Just ask your Dad.

Oh, gee... now you're insulting my family? Oh, the horror.

You're more creative than this

You're right. I'm not motivated enough too comprise a good insult. There's nothing I can say about him that is worse than the reality of what he has to look at in the mirror each day.

You're right, you can't comprise a good insult. Although if you had any idea what I looked like, and I was a homosexual that was in to balding middle-aged men that like to belittle the sexuality of minors, you might have hurt my feelings. So you are getting better.

You're right, you can't comprise a good insult. Although if you had any idea what I looked like, and I was a homosexual that was in to balding middle-aged men that like to belittle the sexuality of minors, you might have hurt my feelings. So you are getting better.

You're right. Last I checked, your name wasn't Lord Sidious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back