• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man With Explosives Inside of The Discovery Channel Building

Excellent. That's the only word that came to my mind upon reading this thread's title. Excellent.

So basically this guy seems, from the news reporting to be something like a terrorist. His name is James Ray Lee and he has formerly protested against Discovery Channel in the past to get them to "save the planet". He also has had a "odd and disturbing" website.

I assume he is a terrorist as hes trying to send a message to the company/world via his actions. Either that or they'll write him off as some kind of nut.

Damn it I missed that because they decided to play Glenn Beck...

And they shot him? I certainly hope they made sure he wasnt holding a dead-mans switch before hand.

No shit, but what I was saying is they better have checked, because if they hadnt and he was we would be hearing a MUCH different story right now

if it was a loony, he probably didn't know how to make a Deadman Switch. kind of complelicated electronics I'd expect.

Well seeing as they said upon him being shot and falling there was an explosion your theory seems to be out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back