Make My UFC Undisputed 2010 Career Mode Fighter

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
It's still not at my doorstep but I'm bored. I don't know what type of guy I should create first. Do I go with muay tai/bjj because I like it, or try out some of the new styles? What weight class?

Try some of the new styles with the old ones. See what types of mix and match happens. Oh, and try to check if you can move up and down the weight classes as well. I read somewhere that that's possible.

In the first one, I loved playing as wrestlers and kickboxers. Many many kicks to the head, and if that doesn't work, powerbomb them to the ground and pound the heck out of them.

BJJ was okay, but I just don't think it was as fun to get submissions in that game as it was to knock someone out. Submissions seemed too arbitrary. They were easy to apply, and there was no real skill in getting someone to tap.

I hope that's better on the new one.

In the demo, it seemed slightly harder to apply a submission, but still easy to get someone to tap once they're in. I'm hoping that it was because the computer doesn't know how to escape, and that it's going to be harder to make someone tap online.

In the first one, I loved playing as wrestlers and kickboxers. Many many kicks to the head, and if that doesn't work, powerbomb them to the ground and pound the heck out of them.

BJJ was okay, but I just don't think it was as fun to get submissions in that game as it was to knock someone out. Submissions seemed too arbitrary. They were easy to apply, and there was no real skill in getting someone to tap.

I hope that's better on the new one.

In the 2009 version, I went around every single different style and wrestling and kickboxing were pretty much the best ones. That being said, my personal favourite was BJJ. The problem for everyone else was that it was just so unique. You could apply a flying armbar from a clinch and no one ever expected it. It was really easy to win. However, as I said, wrestling was brilliant. Once you got someone down, they were pretty much helpless until you decided that they could get up.

The submissions in the new one have been worked to perfection, having played the demo. It is harder to apply them and tap someone out. Also, their is the visual representation of how close you are to beating someone with a sib in the new one. It's been redone and really needed it. It is also possible to submit from the bottom, I beleive. Using a kimura or something. It's all been redone and seems better anyway.

It is also possible to submit from the bottom, I beleive. Using a kimura or something. It's all been redone and seems better anyway.
You could do that in 2009. I got tons of victories with kimuras and triangle chokes.

I was crap at 2009 but if I get 2010 I'm gona put some proper time into it and get decent.

I loved the high kicks and got some good flash KOs with them. I've enjoyed the demo and got a great KO with Machida, high kick & overhand punch. I prefered using strikes, just found it easier.

I love it. You don't pick your styles, you can go to fight camp and learn new moves from their. So you can combine and have whatever you want. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back