Main Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
I go to the main WrestleZone.com page and what do I see?

Floyd Mayweather, Buff Bagwell, and Lindsay Lohan.

What the fuck has happened to the world of wrestling? :headscratch:

bunch of crackheads running the business

as seen by two of those 3 people that you mentioned are crackheads

LOL how could I forget WZ radio, sinc eits now tattooed on my fucking forehead.

And dude seriously I could give a flying fuck about lindsay lohan backstage at raw. when I saw that picture on the front page of WZ, I contemplated suicide.

They advertise WZ radio like crazy, on every page you see it
WZ RADIO LIVE THIS MONDAY 630 SHARP

and then the follow ups ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT TIL WZ RADIO!!!

wtf

Lawlz, WZ Radio sucks. I listened I think once when they had Nash. Nash was semi-entertaining. But god does C**** C*** just suck at life.

I'ma start advertising the Fantasy Baseball League on every page and Advertise how many seconds are left until the draft

Agreed with all. WZ radio is like the online John Cena. Overrated, loved by n00bs and advertised to the extreme.

BTW, Cash on commentary? Enlighten us Free.

MuTHAFUCKIN WZ MUTHAFUCKIN RADIO!!! THIS TEUSDAY!!!! ITS AWESOME!!! BE EXCITED!!! MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHEN ITS ON!!! THIS TEUSDAY IS WHEN ITS ON!!! WE HAVE SPECIAL GEUST TERRY TAYLOR AKA THE RED ROOSTER!!! WZ RADIO!!! TEUSDAY!!! AWESOME!!!

Reactions: X
Agreed with all. WZ radio is like the online John Cena. Overrated and advertised to the extreme.

BTW, Cash on commentary? Enlighten us Free.

he ws funny he clearly didnt give a fuck and basically in his boring monotone voce would just tell random parts of the match that just happened

it was like having someone tell you whats going on over the phone but with much less effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back