Mahabali Shera Joins The Revolution?

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
So finally after a busy Christmas period, I got around to watching the TNA specials that have been airing instead of Impact and while I did enjoy the trip down memory lane, I noticed TNA managed to fit in a couple of segments showing one of there newest wrestlers Mahabali Shera, As he became a fully fledged member of the James Storm Revolution and with Abyss join forces with Storm to win the Tag Team title, It brings the total number of members to five.

So what do you guys think, Was Shera a good choice to have join the Revolution. If not who would you have choosen to become Storms newest disciple and do you think the revolution will continue to grow and add new members.

The story here seems pretty clear to me. Manik went to bat for Shera and got Storm to give him the green light. Shera seems willing, and will be for a while, but will eventually be at great conflict with Storm's tactics. Shera will eventually turn on The Revolution (or more like they'll turn on him), and Manik will be forced to choose sides, potentially turning facedown the line to team with Shera against his/their former group.

I'd like to see how the guy is in the ring before I can really provide input. Shera appears to be paying a typical fish out of water character, which seems to make up for the majority of the stable with the exception of Storm. For now I'm looking to see where the story leads. Right now I can possibly see it as the stable eventually turning on Shera a la the Four Horsemen and Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back