• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madlibs

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I did a mad lib, and the topic was gender identity. It kinda came out..very odd..but it's humerus none the less. I bolded the inserted words, and any words that are bolded back to back, are not the same thing, they are two different words.

My dear Sexy Children I am Dancing this letter in order to give you a Black explanation of my quickly Annoyinggender identity. I really Jump you all, and know you will show this Round missive the Big attention it deserves. I've been often thinking about this for 7 months and I want you to know that I am a Gay Blue Titties . Sometimes, but not always, I feel like I might be trapped in my Gray Lumpy body. I am sure you can appreciate the Straight problems this causes for me, both when I use the public restroom at the Boys station or even just trying to buy a pair of Cats anyplace but George Bush and it's even worse when I go to ******s Mall. They send me to the Penis Gap Store! From now on, I would appreciate if you could use I as my primary gender pronoun although it's easier Dick is acceptable as well. I am Hairy to say that I will be starting Bill Clinton injections for the next 89 years. I can't wait! My dear Angry queers and other Horny Tower identifying folks, I know we are all Young prisoners of that HOLY SHIT! rigid gender binary so I am just asking you to respect my Fantastic Cock gender identity as I do yours. As the Huge scholar Jack Butler said "Gender is Great Boob but if we neglect our Jiggly Cat we will soon find the Red Banana will Suck all of us" Your Us, PS My new name is Floppy Penis.

It almost made sense. Go to this website http://www.write-better-english.com/Create-a-silly-story.aspx

And post what you get as a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back