Macios

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
For his inability to spell, tell time, shut up, stop bitching and moaning about me making a joke of a thread that the guy that it was about laughed at, keep quiet or have something resembling restraint apparently.

Why should every person bow down before you and praise what gives you all power. I asked you a simple question to start and you decided to pull out the I'm better than you clause. You think your all but get it through your noggin there are other people on here besides you.

Why should every person bow down before you and praise what gives you all power. I asked you a simple question to start and you decided to pull out the I'm better than you clause. You think your all but get it through your noggin there are other people on here besides you.

And you have no restraint I told you to not reply and you did you hypocrite. And I spell fine I simply worte "u"

Haha yeah right your better than me at wasting your time discussing wrestling...oooh cool beans get a girlfriend/boyfriend or something... Or maybe get a real job or something idk

I need to date a hermaphrodite. Best of both worlds.

And this coming from someone on a wrestling website discussing wrestling saying that I spend too much time on it and yet you're there every single day to reply to me.

Haha yeah right your better than me at wasting your time discussing wrestling...oooh cool beans get a girlfriend/boyfriend or something... Or maybe get a real job or something idk

wow...what a comeback, you really got him with that one:rolleyes:

you got it right the only reason I am on here is to reply to "u" somebody has to stand up to a bully

Pfffffffffffffft.

Let me clue you in on something: if KB is on your case about something, you deserve it.

Yes I have a girlfriend and it just annoys me cause in the rulebook it says ask why a thread was closed so I did and it landed me in prison so I guess your right considering sly made the rules

Yes that's true. You asked why it was closed. You then would not shut up and have gone on about it for seven days now. That's why you're here.

I said after the second message don't reply cause I was done and you decided to give me a smart ass response so I wanted to discuss it and you kept responding not me you should be in the prison not me

I said after the second message don't reply cause I was done and you decided to give me a smart ass response so I wanted to discuss it and you kept responding not me you should be in the prison not me

So in other words, because I made a smart ass comment I should get in trouble for it but you shouldn't?

Wait....I have a smart ass? Holy crap that could be awesome! I could go on tour as a ventriloquist. Yeah that's the ticket. I'll need to learn to contort myself so I can stick my hand down my own throat of course but that's beside the point. My ass could do tricks, tell jokes, do impressions, maybe even paint a bit! Oh you genius you've set me on a whole new career! I need to go write this in my diary! Hey this could be a great test for my newly intelligent ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back