Macho Man's last match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hourani777

Wrestlezone......is gonna get GOT!
Ok so we are all in shock and saddened by the Passing of a great man macho man Randy Savage
But if you could have him have one more match against anyone in any company wwe, impact wrestling, roh anywhere past or present who would it be ?

Mine would be Randy Savage vs Randy Orton . I just think they'd put on a show stealer imagine Randy Savage going for the elbow drop into an RKO or Macho reversing the Orton backbreaker to a piledriver!

God bless you Macho Man you will be missed.
RIP <3

OOOOOOO YEAAHHH!!!

Your kidding right? As much as I love and already miss Randy this is probably the stupidest thread ive seen since the news broke. The man was great in his time but there is now way he could put on a match of any caliber that I would enjoy watching. The man was 58 and apparently had heart issues. Before anyone says I know Flair is older and still goes, but look at the matches he puts on. Sure Orton or someone else could carry the match but thats not something I want to see. Let the man rest in peace. To answer your question I wouldnt put him in a match not today, not yesterday, and not tomorrow. Flame me if you want but thats how I feel about this thread.

I think he means like an in his prime savage, like a dream match. At least that's how I take it.

I'd put him against HHH. Savage is the best 'seller' in WWE history. His selling was like that of a wounded animal, it was beautiful and you really believed he was hurt. HHH gives out a beating like no other, so I think it's a perfect mix . Savage would sell his ass off, HHH would look like a million bucks. Mega heat on HHH, Savage makes the comeback and wins with a roll up on the pedigree.

Stuntz ofcause I mean when he still could go are you an idiot ? Think before you start giving me shit I should of been more explanatory Ill admit I'll rephrase the question just for you ok ?

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE LAST MATCH FOR MACHO MAN IN THE PRIME OF HIS CAREER WHO WOULD IT BE AGAINST?

Happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back