M.E. vs. W.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
Okay, I know this is thinking way ahead, outside the 6-sided Box, but what do you think of the Main Event Mafia vs. the World Elite. The story writes itself. Eric and company are tired of being held down by the top Stars and they are tired of Americans. This could work both ways in the sense of turns for either Stable. Yes the Main Event Mafia are Heels, but they are also American Wrestling Legends. Yes the World Elite are Heels, but they are up and coming Stars of the Future. Which side would you cheer and boo for?? Which side are you own?? This story line could also be used to end the Mafia later down the road with age being a factor, if they are willing to do the job to Young Inc.

I could see:
Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young (TNA World Title)
Kevin Nash vs. Rob Terry (Battle of their respective Giants)
Booker T. and Scott Steiner vs. The British Invasion (Tag Team Title Unification match)
Samoa Joe and Taz (for one night only) vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir and Kiyoshi

Of course, the biggest turn to kick this story line of would be Traci turning on the M. E. Mob and taking her place as the Canadian Queen in the World Elite. That should give them some kind of credibility, sort of, kind of, right??

So what do you think about M.E. vs. W.E.??

With a little more development on world elite I think an angle like that could work. heck id settle for a teaser match of EY vs Booker T or steiner to earn his boys a shot at the tna tag titles. it would be a good way to plant the seed for a possible we vs me feud especially with ey's pitch of being held down by the top stars.

yeah not a bad idea i read the spoilers of tna taping im pritty sure i read that w.e and mem are kind of working together this is like wwf vs wcw and ecw when ecw teamed wcw in the take over anyway good idea but i dont think are that smart to think of that (im a big tna fan btw) and wwe is the same they just dont know good storylines even if it hit them in the balls or face lol

I don't like the idea. I don't think MEM and World Elite should be in the same picture. World Elite should continue feuding in midcard and tag feuds until they make more of a mark and move up the ladders. If they have a program with MEM, they maybe overshadowed. Right now, at the moment, they need to continue to feud with 3D, maybe a feud with Jesse Neal and Rhino, and then a feud with guys like AJ, Daniels, and Foley would really put them over. MEM should stay out of that World Elite picture.

I don't like the idea. I don't think MEM and World Elite should be in the same picture. World Elite should continue feuding in midcard and tag feuds until they make more of a mark and move up the ladders. If they have a program with MEM, they maybe overshadowed. Right now, at the moment, they need to continue to feud with 3D, maybe a feud with Jesse Neal and Rhino, and then a feud with guys like AJ, Daniels, and Foley would really put them over. MEM should stay out of that World Elite picture.

They would only be overshadowed if the W.E. were to job to the M.E., but if the M.E. were to put the W.E. over, this could be their push. Either way, it could only happen either right now for shock value, or later down the line, maybe at Global Impact in England. I like where it is now, I’m just thinking ahead, way ahead.

They would only be overshadowed if the W.E. were to job to the M.E., but if the M.E. were to put the W.E. over, this could be their push. Either way, it could only happen either right now for shock value, or later down the line, maybe at Global Impact in England. I like where it is now, I’m just thinking ahead, way ahead.

Not only that but if you put MEM and WE in a ring together for promos, the MEM's presence and promo may overshadow Eric Young & WE to the point that they may come off looking a certain way. MEM is just more uniformed and seasoned to be going head to head with WE. For WE to do that, it's going to take some time, some building, and polishing up. Plus if they were to face off in the ring, WE would come off looking as the underdogs which may turn them face, which should not happen at all.

Not only that but if you put MEM and WE in a ring together for promos, the MEM's presence and promo may overshadow Eric Young & WE to the point that they may come off looking a certain way. MEM is just more uniformed and seasoned to be going head to head with WE. For WE to do that, it's going to take some time, some building, and polishing up. Plus if they were to face off in the ring, WE would come off looking as the underdogs which may turn them face, which should not happen at all.

You’re right by all accounts. I just think that there is no need to draw the line between Face and Heel in this idea. We’re talking about two Heel Stables, but take the “Good Guys vs. Bad Guys” aspect and you end up with U. S. A. vs. the World. I’m not saying Eric is the new Hitman, but this is similar to DX vs. the Hart Foundation. Outside the Box is where you want to think. It could be big, it could flop, either way, it helps push the young guys over. Another way to go about it is having the Mob lose and disband, Eric proclaims victory, and now the rest of the TNA Americans come out and there’s the Future of TNA. It could work in time.

No I dont think MEM should fued with World Elite. MEM needs to keep working with AJ Styles, Daniels, Roode etc to rub the big faces of TNA.

Down the road yeah that feud would be great. I just think its so awesome that finally wrestling has some major factions, or at least TNA does. Seems like its been forever since the WCW/NWO Attitude days when there were like 5-10 factions in all the big 3 reds, like NWO, DX, Corp, DOA, hart Foundation, BWO, Triple Crown, LWO, Los w/e there names were in wwf and so on...

I just hope these factions storylines play out for a while, and don't go the same route as the NWO with tomany members.

And hopefully this is a way of putting EY over, and turning him into a future world champ.

But anyway, I'd give at least 6 months or longer before having ME and WE hook up in any kind of feud, its been a year so far just for ME to build up like it has, and WE has just started. PLus who knows what faction is next.

I was watching some clips from last night, specifically the clip with the World Elite (not a bad name). When Eric started bashing the US, I said "wow, this'd be a great way to turn Angle face". I don't know about the rest of the MEM, but I could see Angle getting involved in some way, shape or form.

I like the new, serious Eric. Probably one of the best promos I've heard in a long time.

I dunno, I think the World Elite has a ways to go before they can really be considered in the MEM's league. While I'm not exactly a fan of the MEM, the names that they have coupled with the fact that TNA has built them into the alpha stable at this point. The World Elite is going to have to be built up to a much stronger, more uniformed and organized group before I think they can have a credible feud with the MEM without being overshadowed.

I enjoyed Eric Young's promo for the most part, I don't really see what the point of taking the clippers to his hair was but ok. The Brits captured the IWGP Tag Team Championship, I doubt the change will be very long but it'll do enough to boost their rep. The W.E. had a good night last night, but I'm not jumping on the band wagon just yet. The one downside to me is that the group is, for all intents and purposes right now, just another anti-American group. TNA has done a lot of those in the past and god knows wrestling in general has been filled with them.

I like it it could turn the MEM face because their defending America and all that it stands for which makes sense because you an olympic fucking gold medalist in Kurt Angle I think we'lll have to wait a month or 3 for this to work if they do it since the WE is upper midcard right now so I say have them start beating up on americans like Rhino and Cody Deaner. Which at first the MEM likes because they think WE is beating on idiots and hasbeens. Then the WE takes out Jesse Neal and reveal their beating on patriotic wrestlers and then the MEM goes after the WE and Samoa Joe Turns on the Mafia because he doesn't like America either and this leads to the frontline and MEM joining up to take on the WE.

I like the systematic way of taking out the “Patriotic” Stars subtly first. That’s a great idea. One idea I had on another thread somewhere here (can’t find it) was to have Kurt Angle and Eric Young vs. LAX. If ME/WE wins, Eric gets the X – Title and if LAX wins, Hernandez gets the World Title. Imagine what could happen after this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back